Why is Luke wearing a mask? What would happen if I pulled it off?

Why is Luke wearing a mask? What would happen if I pulled it off?

Other urls found in this thread:

biggerluke.wikidot.com/bigger-luke
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it would be extremely painful

He's a pretty big guy, though.

You are big Jedi

biggerluke.wikidot.com/bigger-luke

only bigger luke is a big guy, normal luke is a small guy.

No, that's Luuke

For you

It is part of a removed scene. After fighting the wampa, Luke´s face was injured, they cured him, but his face changed a bit; according to the rumor, that scene was made to justify Mark´s face after the accident he had after Episode IV

Again, sadly, they removed the healing scene

Can't even tell.

for me Jedi are evil!

Or the car accident story is a lie, and Mark Hamill was replaced by a look-alike after the CIA assassinated him for opposing the Empire

Honestly, Hamill's face in RotJ suits the movie much more, because it looks like he's been through some shit. The accident was a blessing in disguise for the movies, but probably not so much for Hamill himself.

I'm wondering why someone would spin a lightsaber around a man before trying to hit them with it???

Imagine having part of your ear removed to become the piece that´s missing from your nose

At least you can talk, who are you?

It doesn't matter who I am, what matters is my question. No one cared who I was till I started this thread

But if only Bigger Luke is Big, why is he called "Bigger"?

Doesn't even look like the same person. As a kid I thought they had to change the actor.

fucking hell, it really hits me now why he didnt end up becoming a constant hollywood A-lister.

Lost all his hearthrob aesthetics with that accident.

holy fuck, I never knew

That first panel is just a very flattering angle of his face. His looks didn't change that drastically after the accident.

HEAVENS DOOR

Holy shit, what kind of (car?) accident was that?

A big one

Great post user