Are there any real Star Wars spoilers out yet or is it still people making stuff up?

Are there any real Star Wars spoilers out yet or is it still people making stuff up?

Does it make a difference?

How can Adam Driver be so fucking ugly

hes jewish

Luke dies. Happy?

You can tell some of them are being concocted by Disney marketers in an effort to hide the actual spoilers.

>Kylo is some stuck up emo pretty boy (hahaha not really but you get the idea) and gets his face cut with a fucking lightsaber at the end
>instead of having a horribly burned face he actually has a reason to conceal with the mask he gets one line of tape on the cut and stops wearing his helmet completely
Makes perfect sense to me

no he isn't

Fake news

Fine, force ghosts. What ever. Eff off JJ

Why does Adam Drive have so many privileges?

Because he's Jewish

I think the legit spoilers are out now. Superman Leia, Luke astral projecting, broom kid, all of them seem to agree they have this

Who gives a shit? What kind of stunted manchildren give a fuck about Star wars without Lucas?

>The only OT member who died in real life is the only one who doesn't die in the movies

Some spoilers are probably partly legit. There is a known fact Disney leak false spoilers to confuse people and hide a real leak if it happes

can somebody explain me why ppl still loves the new star wars, its shit, shit shit, the only good ones are the first 3.

Hello CNN.

hes anglo

They only killed Luke because Hamill ran his mouth about the new movies

Is he fucking metal underneith or something.

That is the worst looking production design for a wound stitched up.

What kind of stunted manchildren give a fuck about Star Wars?