THE BEAUTY OF THIS COLLABORATION.......

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CNJ3dc38FA0
youtube.com/watch?v=2F7Wwew8X4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OH NO NO NO

I'M SORRY, GEORGE.....

SLAVERS

George.....I.....I am so sorry. I didn’t know. I DIDN’T KNOW, GEORGE!

APOLOGIZE

I've never wanted to hug anyone as much as I want to hug George Lucas right now

I bet he needs that hug right now.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wasn’t George friends with Kathleen? Like him and Spielberg both spitroasted her on the reg back when

I wonder what it must feel like to have your lifes work basically sold from you for fall less than its worth by some lying bitch you used to trust.

Yeah, they're friends, and Kennedy was involved in a lot of major big movies in the past
She apparently was the one who told Spielberg to stop being an asshole to his crew when people used to not want to talk back to him since he was so big, and he stepped back

>"Tell George it was only business. I always liked him."

you'd think he'd know better than to trust a roastie after Marcia divorced him.

George Lucas is the real Darth Vader

I'm sorry, George! :(

How can they be stopped?

MY BABY HAS BEEN TAKEN BY WHITE SLAVERS

Are you not white?

youtu.be/CNJ3dc38FA0

ENSLAVED

very cool.

How would nu-Star Wars portray that particular scene?

You have to wonder what serious dirt she had on him to make him hand Star Wars over to her

Reminder that "white slavery" is a euphemism for prostitution. Lucas isn't just saying he sold his children into slavery, he's saying he prostituted them as well.

George has both hands on the table, he's opening himself. Bitch is hiding her hands under the table because she's hiding her intentions.

Kathleen Kennedy is from Spielberg's team, she only worked Indiana jones 2,3,4. No other Lucas' film. And when I say 'worked' I mean she ostensibly took photos next to George and Spielberg.

>women in charge of kino production
Oh no.... No no no *breathes in*

I think by 'white' he meant 'kike' but he knows even he can't say that in public. Instead he made Watto in TPM, to give you a hint. The kikes didn't miss it and declared war to him. They unleashed the prequel fury.

Is Kathleen the most evil person to ever exist?

Lucas was always based. Read the old transcripts of story meetings.
Kasdan was the hack that wanted to push for a sword fighting Yoda and Lucas told him to fuck off, explaining that Yoda is more of a hermit monk instead of a warrior.
It's quite interesting how people shit on the prequels as if it was an ego thing for Lucas, despite it being a project where he extensively listened to input of fans and co creators.

So RLM lied even more than I suspected.
How much responsible is RLM of the nu-wars?
I know it could sound nuts, but is almost as JJ tried to appease them. We have no fucking clue of what is happening politically because the input was politics = SUPER-BAD.
With no nuance and distinctions.
I am aware I am probably over-playing their role, mind it.

Spielberg actively tried to sabotage Lucas forever. Right down to suggesting to use extensive cgi for the prequels.

""""""""""""""""""""""Collaboration""""""""""""""""""""""

aka thank you good goyim George Lucas for giving us, Disney™ the ability to turn Star Wars™ into a super hero franchise on the same level as Marvel's™ lovable, quip-filled films!

THEY PLAYED YOU LIKE A VIOLIN, GEORGE

I think he's saying there was an element of subterfuge to it. "Come here, friend, everything will just be fine if you sign here, and .... gotcha."

They have purchased something he considers analogous to a child only to use them in an ( to Lucas ) ignoble or dishonest manner.

Of course they lied their asses off and completely misrepresented lucas as the big bad.
Everyone else was the hack. It's just when Lucas got softer about his vision that things got weird.

They're filling the new movies with subversive content like only Disney knows. Gender, race and sexual politics. This was never a topic in Star wars but Disney made it the core of the movies. Makes me sick

What was he expecting? He's not some naive kid, he should have known what would happen when he signed it over

And some more proof that Lucas was the one who wanted the force to be something that everyone could hook into with enough meditation and training and his (((cowriters))) pushed for the midchlorian bullshit.
The same collaborators that took over after he sold to Disney and pretended they weren't the reason people were kinda turned off by aspects of the prequels.

scrolling this thread like

>What have I done?

The haters keep saying George was a dictator who didn't listen to anybody. I've watched making of videos of the prequels and he doesn't seem like that at all.

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE

she's probably pointing a gun at his balls in that pic

>"It's about good and evil in us"

>"Why do people who have the power, have the freedom, turn it all over to people who are going to take it all away from them?"

>"Watch out, because there are people out there who don't play by the rules. And if you're not careful, you're going to lose all your freedom. At the same time, those people, who may not play by the rules, because they're selfish and greedy, turn themselves into evil people...who don't care about other people"

What did Lucas mean by this?

>be jj jewbrams
>want to get your chosen people to get their hands on star wars
>prop up a few film student nobodies from a flyover state to make a "viral" video shitting on Lucas
>have your writer from lost retweet it and have it turn "viral"
Job done.
That's why plinketts force awakens review was a incoherent mess that only bragged about how good his prequel reviews were.
They probably weren't written by the rlm hacks in the first place and now that they served their purpose they just have them shill everything Disney

just get married

George was always /our/guy he really loved Star Wars and spent absurd amount of cash out of his own pocket on every Episode of the Clone Wars later.

I don't know, but I do know this : he went from gushing over the sale - implying his involvement and use of story treatments - to saying that shit in interview and divorcing himself ( or being divorced from ) the project in only 3 years.

Of course he wasn't.
Lucas must've been one of the most chill people to work for.
The podrace was supposed to be filmed only with props and miniatures until the cgi guy who rlm keep cutting to with a bewildered look on his face kept pushing for them to be cgi.
Infact Lucas insisted on having miniatures and physical sets until the cgi people and Spielberg kept pushing him towards more cgi.

Yeah, he also reintroduced the world to Joseph Campbell and his work in mythology.

youtube.com/watch?v=2F7Wwew8X4Y

How was this even noticed

Also unrelated but I watched this video and what a bizarre video. It's a guy lecturing about geology off the top of his head for an hour while just walking around the city.

We’re all sorry George. You were right all along. Thank you for giving us 6 great movies.

>Sansa Clip
Patrician

He must have thought they wouldn't fuck him over out of respect for what he'd created or something, stupid goy

The morons at Disney think the heroe's journey diagram is a formula to make a Star Wars movie. TFA was so bad, you can clearly see each step of the journey in such an obvious way you have to wonder if JJ Abrams is autistic or just plain retarded. Like Rey refuses to join Solo because she have to wait her parents. Then everything explodes and she's forced into her destiny. What a load of horse manure

That's exactly right. RLM represent that dishonestly ; but if you watch the 'Making Of' stuff, dude is calm on set and deferring to department heads left, right and center.

>JJ Abrams is autistic or just plain retarded
My theory is that JJ is a Nexus-6
He can pass for human but is not quit there. There is a number of things that he misses about humanity and it shows in his works

RLM were a hitjob on Lucas' legacy

I'm almost 8 minutes in and I'm getting kind of choked up.

A film trilogy, the best of the three, loaded with all the pure and classic resonant archetypes and ideals and themes of antiquity that have always been cherished as elements of great adventures, great journeys. It's about the hero and justice and overcoming age old evils, redemption. New Star Wars on the other hand shallowly retreads this old ground with the ultimate aim being subversion and destabilization. It's a product in perpetual "forward" motion, self-sustaining by virtue of being such a grand exercise in mammonism. A vehicle with an engine that never ceases and never stops pushing the forces of disintegration in this world, that constantly labor against all that is righteous and good and life affirming, closer and closer towards their ultimate goal.

As someone who cherished this series it is sickening. Beyond sickening, saddening, enraging. Someone needs to stop these fucking kikes.

Ahhh

Oh, man. It's so dishonest. Dishonest.

"WHY IS ( story/plot/design element ) LIKE IT IS? REMINDS ME OF THE CYST ON MY BALLS LOLOL."

"This is hilarious ; it must be true."

That's how RLM works.

The more I think about A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back the more I love it.

Why did it all go so wrong with Return?

I'm kind of speculating that they had someone help them put together they essays for the simple reason that they got no idea how to film or write and space cop made that very evident to everyone

>Why did it all go so wrong with Return?
Lucas' wife started cheating on him in the open and he started getting hooked on anti depressants.

Do you have a source for these? I don't hate Lucas by any means but I was always under the impression that George's ideas got a little too out there without other people around him to refine them (stuff like Luke originally having a robot head and Han being a lizardman). I never saw George as a dictator or anything with the prequels, I thought it was more along the lines of everyone around him was too scared to question him so whatever dumb shit he spitballed ended up making into the final cut of the movies. This changes the narrative a lot, though.