Are mods going to allow /got/ back now that we have some legitimate S8 leaks?

Are mods going to allow /got/ back now that we have some legitimate S8 leaks?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Iu4r3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Leaks? Where?

gib leks

imgur.com/a/Iu4r3

DELET!!!

I don't see how these could be real considering Cersei and Bronn struck a contractual agreement never to do scenes together. I doubt that would magically change overnight.

They're not in a scene together, Bronn is with Tyrion in 806 while the Cersei and Jaime scene is 805

It'd be nice. The on-season tourists ruining it IE spamming ship faggots and people driving the whore is pregnant meme into the ground have probably returned to reddit already and forgotten this place exists.
What happened to the namefags anyway? Do you fags just take of the trips when you're not in the general?

>writers actually bothering to revisit the Twins
FAAAAKE

If we band together we might be able to convince the mods to give us our general back. On-season /got/ is polluted by reddit freefags, it's not the true general. It's ridiculous that we're still banned when there are leaks coming out.

Hopefully not.

Oh, my bad. I just noticed that. The only thing I took from this is that some shit is going to go down at the Twins.
If anyone still has that summary of the supposed leaked S8 stuff, please post it or do a comparison. I wonder if it holds up.
It's a shame, really. GoT is one of the few things I'd like to talk about, and it's virtually impossible. On Reddit you've got total cookie-cutter fanboy shit, on Sup Forums it's fucking banned or we've got the seasonal shitty generals, and on /lit/ it's either shitposting about how slow Martin is while the containment fantasy thread never talks about ASoIaF at all.
Incredible.

>Are mods going to allow /got/ back
I hope not.

Don't be a spoilsport.

>allow /got/ back
Why isn't it allowed in the first place?

fuck off with your trash show

1 mindless ban-evading buzzword spammer that only inhabited the general, mods got sick of purging.
But officially it was because of a long off-season degrading discussion quality, as if they ever a shit about that.

Its Cersei and Jorah (the actors in real life had relationship issues), not bronn (jerome Flynn)

Why they don't film together?

They used to fuck but now one can't stand the other, not sure if we know which but I think everyone just assumed it's Lena.

>imgur.com/a/Iu4r3
I reckon fake - there is a distinct lack of jargon on the header of each page

No, it's Ser Sei and Braun.

Just in case this turns out to be real, I don't want to spoil shit for my self. Can someone tell me if Meera Reed is coming back?

I don't believe any leaks yet but I can tell you that's never happening regardless.

jaime dies

Fake

B-but Frogfu ;/

Jaime dies. People like you are what ruined the generals. Fuck you and your waifu.

Waifufags were usually fine, the spamming,samefagging fatleesi fag was unbearable though.

why meera

Was it the one robertposting the name of a wild porcine animal and possoble derivates, while requiring a top-up of drink?

>GET THE ARSEPLATE STRETCHER, GODS I WAS STRONG BACK THEN

Fucking everyone dies in game of thrones s8.

>Cersei Mossad'd
>Cleganes in mutually-assured destruction (twatted each other to death)
>Lyanna Mormont (James Cosmo's grand daughter/Jorah's niece) dies off-screen like Poochie in itchy&scratchy
>Jaime, Jon "Starkgaryen-Snow", last dragon and Euron all die in dragon pit when Euron 9/11s it.
>Daenerys dies in childbirth cos fat retard can cure AIDS-leprosy but not deliver a baby properly
>Jon Arryn and tall chick from Star Wars die when the Vale gets refugee'd, Deutschland-style and they get raped to death by zombies.

>Bronn marries kebab Iberian and is now a king cos Dorne's rules of succession are shit.
>Morbidely Obese Tarly usurps Tyrells because apparently Hightowers or other GreenCunts don't exist, and neither do his sisters, so he's lord of the reach.
>He marries gypsy with the tits. Her sister-daughter-niece is now the sole heir.
>Midget Lannisyer+Afro Translator are regents while baby targ is b& underage
>Is also lord of casterly rock
>Sansa marries the blacksmith boy, who wasn't legitimises but for some reason is assumed the last Barratheon heir.
>All Arryn, Stark and both Barratheon branches' lands are theirs, am sure their issue won't make a fucked-up civil ar because of that.

>Basically the high nobility is now ruled by usurpers, bastards, mental retards (cos fat), physical retards (midget), foreigners, POCs.
>Massive civil war in 12-20 years
>Dabid & Dabid are gommies.

>everybody dies
>Euron 9/11s it

Have the writers GONE MAD?

According to the leaked outlines, after Cersei gets assasinated, Euron was king for a short while.

>Yeah I was married last week to the Queen mother who usurped the throne after all of her issue died, and then she also died.
>She had no Baratheon or Targaryen ancestry.
>But yeah my father lived on a small, shit island and we were in a rebellion like 20 years ago.
>That means I have a legitimate claim to the iron throne, right?