Is he a good actor?

Is he a good actor?

just an eye candy

He was fine in Paterson and Silence

Yes I think he's a very good actor. I look forward to his future performances. He was the only good thing about Girls, Logan Lucky was fucking based, and he's good as Han Solo's emo son. I think he's got a bright future ahead of him. It's smart of him to take roles in between SW films, too, so people don't only think of him as Kylo.

No, he is shit. Disney could just cast Eva Green as Darth Succubus and Henry Cavill as Darth Chad. They would be perfect villains.

Yes, Inside Llewyn Davis, Paterson, Silence, Logan Lucky, all great performances.

kek

What did mean by this?

After Silence, I've grown very fond of him. It helps that Kylo is the only likable part about the new trilogy.

Well, he's practically been made into the protagonist of the new Star Wars films, so he must be doing something right.

the best part about this post is that...user is right

He was out-acted by Andrew Garfield though. Which is sad considering Garupe is the better character.

Probably because he's the only one with any sort of personality or a goal, even if that personality is that of an emo manchild and that goal is to become a Darth Vader wannabe. Hell, he's the only one with any internal struggle either. Or emotional conflict.

Holy shit this trilogy sucks.

But Eva and Henry are white attractive people. It's not possible nowadays.

I would not be watching new star wars if it wasnt for him. kind of wish he wasnt in it actually so I could just write it off

>watching star shit
Kys

Garfield had 10x more screentime though

With a face like that? Yes.

PLEASE MR KENNEDY

that would be really good actually

I don't get the appeal of this Cro Magnon looking mother fucker.

He literally can't not be, look at the guy, he looks like a retarded lizard.

Cool, he should stick to indie movies nobody cares about. How did he get a major role in SW? he's only made that stupid girls TV series. We got the worst cast and the worst reboot because Kathleen Kennedy's hormones are kicking in.

He looks like a wet rat

He plays the same awkward frustrated dipshit in everything he is in. Kylo Ren has less gravitas than that goofy fuck General Grievous.

he's pretty ugly, but to be honest, I don't think that means he shouldn't have been Kylo. It's more realistic when movies have a mix of ugly and not ugly, because real life has ugly and not ugly people.

He sucked in Silence. The performances of Garfield, Driver and Neeson were the worst thing about it. He was absolutely spectacular in Paterson. How Garfield and Gosling were nominated for the Oscar but he wasn't really astonishes me.

No.

Fuck off manchild. Why do you keep watching these toy commercials if you hate them so? Adam Driver getting a lead role in those shitty flicks is probably the best thing that ever happened to that garbage franchise.

>watching movies

Most people see him as Kylo Ren as the only redeemable part of the new SW
So I guess he's not too bad
I kinda like him

Him and Daisy are the only good thing about this new trilogy.

>Eva
>white

Poe and Luke are also gucci.

he's so ugly, he kinda looks attractive lol

his comparison was in the fighting not the movies

He was good in Silence

He did sex scenes with Lena Dunham. At very least he deserves a medal and PTSD therapy.

I bet he’s a great listener

His therapy consisted of sex scenes with Golshifteh Farahani

Yes. Far too good for SJ Wars. But hey, he's set for life now.

>Cool, he should stick to indie movies nobody cares about.
Fucking brainlet.
I hate Sup Forums so much

>What did mean by this?
he meant that phone posters should die

you can just tell he is a casual a not really from Sup Forums

yes

>Holy shit this trilogy sucks.
Get with the times granpa. It's 2017 not 1977.

/thread