Why are they already in damage control mode for Star Wars: The Last Jedi?

Why are they already in damage control mode for Star Wars: The Last Jedi?

Shutup and enjoy the film, goyim.

because it's not exactly difficult to predict that babymen will get triggered by strong women of color and spam their """"reviews"""" all over the place?

>women of color
Who?

Literal (((Jedi))) mind trick.

Disney knows that they bought the name to make cash, they thought it was a golden ticket then the backlash came from Episode 7: The same Hope and realized they fuckedup.

Now they're doubling down and with Rogue One not doing well realize people aren't shitting out money to see THIS "Star Wars."

They know Luke dying is going to be a hard sell to normies, They can kiss goodbye to the next movies box office already

don't worry just live long and prosper

>makes snookie noise

Because they know it's shit

>By Chris Smith
>Newsbeat reporter and Porg enthusiast

This is ostensibly a neutral, third-party journalist, right? Who is showing his allegiance to a corporate franchise while telling his readers that bad reviews shouldn't stop them from seeing the movie he has declared allegiance to. Is this what passes for "journalism" nowadays?

Absolutely disgusting.

What level of cognitive dissonance do you have to be at for an article this blatantly absurd to work on you? It's saying you shouldn't care if a thing is bad, you should like it anyways because being a fan is apparently an act of religious faith.

Jail all journalists.

but it's getting excellent reviews

redditors are clutching at straws as usual. I predict at least 90% rotten tomatoes and 80 metacritic

they can't allowed an agenda movie having bad press

OH NO NO NO NONO

It’s okay still better than other space operas out now

The Force Awakens was one of the few films I retroactively hated. The first time I watched it with high hopes and felt like it was just uninspired. Then the more the movie sat with me the more I genuinely didn’t like it. I actually enjoyed Rogue One a lot more.

Check this shit out. I'd bet my ass an actual fan wrote pic-related. Nice, concise little allegory.

Haha they just telling dumbasses how to feel now. stupid goyim

>Shilling CNN in this thread as well
Fuck off lefty/pol/

I used to hate episode II, but the more i've stewed on RO and VII the more I like it.

Supposedly Disney's thinking of shitcanning the next trilogy and instead making a serial for their new streaming service.

This is why I decided to not get so deep into the franchise anymore, it's just not what it used to be

They'll have to at this point next movies box office is going to be laughable