Think of a character

Think of a character

don't cheat.

give that character a lantern ring of your choice hard mode : no white or black rings

What's the result.

I am willing to bet Kingpin with a Yellow Lantern ring would be pretty absurd

What's wrong with his eyes?

Moon Knight,
Yellow Ring,

he becomes more effective

>Stephen Strange

Yeah I'm not sure he'd even need a ring. Maybe a green ring Just because he's smart and he could make some interesting constructs?

>Empowered
She gets a pink ring, however it's not always reliable because of herself esteem issues and the skin tight and reviling cosmic costume done help much, but so long as she has TB nearby she'll be alright.

I don't actually know anything about Lantern rings beyond green red and orange

She should have a blue ring.

Norman Osborn

Indigo.

But her own hope is constantly wavering and shattering, sure she brings hope to her friends, but she herself is plagued by deep rooted mental issues that work against hope. I don't think Blue would fit her very well.

Mxzyptlk
he doesn't need rings

That's not how I see it. Reality keeps hitting her in the face, and she cries a bit when that happens, but then she's always ready to bounce back because she always has hope for the future. No matter what happens to her, she keeps trying in the hope that next time will turn out better.

Darkseid has a Star Safire ring that he'll never personally use.

I can understand your point and I agree with it user

>Punisher
One Red Ring Please.

1 of each ring and only uses them to screw with batman

> Deathstroke with GL ring

As if he wasn't OP to begin with.

WILLPOWER GREEN BABY

until the 5th season. then no ring, because there's no ring for despair.

danny phantom. but its to tempting not to give him a black ring. maybe yellow or green?

>Garfield
I guess he's an Orange Lantern Construct then.

I picked Guy.

Red lantern Raven sounds scary as fuck.

Fuck, this is hard.

I guess green? He literally forced himself back to life in the second movie.

>Megatron of Cybertron, your name is feared across the universe. Terror follows your presence and keeps everything in line. Welcome to the Sinestro Corps.

I would give him a Yellow Ring representing his more evil side. A evil reality warper means a malignant reality.

I struggled and picked Max Rockatansky.

I guess he'd do pretty well with a green lantern ring? he doesn't really embody anything else than survival and desperately trying not to get emotionally attached to anything.

Red

>Beta Ray Bill
>Blue Ring

It works perfectly

Obviously the orange ring

Green I think.

Eobard Thwane would either receive the black ring for the many times that he's died, or receive a green lantern ring that is mostly fueled by his absolute will to make barry's life a living hell

Captain Marvel would get a blue ring i think

Hank Pym gets a red ring for his self-loathing.

Hellboy with a green ring would look weird, clashing colors, like xmas... lol

>Gumball
>Green lantern ring

About as well as you'd expect from a typical episode

Boi!

You know Kingpin would be rocking that oarnge ring. I could even see a red ring, but yellow? I'm not so sure.

He might give himself a plaid ring or something if he was doing a bit with a Green Lantern.

Or, he'd just make himself an honorary GL just to frustrate the Guardians to no end.

Scarecrow yellow lantern

>Injustice 2 battle ending

>pick
Hal Jordan
>read the spoiler
Welp! I guess I'll give him a Star Sapphire ring. I think it's the only one he hasn't worn yet.

Bullseye gets a green lantern ring

Fucks shit up

So...would he be orange? I don't think he fits particularly well with any of them to be honest.

i picked hulk and red lantern ring, did i win?