Don't worry if it's shit just go see it anyway

*breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ya1UYsqf2hw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The absolute state of capitalism

not a good sign

Oh wow it's fucked. They know it's fucked

>By Chris Smith
>Newsbeat reporter and Porg enthusiast

This is ostensibly a neutral, third-party journalist, right? Who is showing his allegiance to a corporate franchise while telling his readers that bad reviews shouldn't stop them from seeing the movie he has declared allegiance to. Is this what passes for "journalism" nowadays?

Absolutely disgusting.

DISNEY ON SUICIDE WATCH

The Disney checks must have come in, journalists are essentially an arm of their PR arm now.

>now

IMDB just changed the way they display user reviews since TLJ reviews started coming. You used to be able to filter the reviews by rate, now you can't, they immediately display the "best reviews" that have been upvoted by shills.
The system has changed only 2 days ago when the premiere came out.

Why not this treatment for any of DC movies? They review bomb their movies even before they're on the screen for the regular audience but SW gets a free pass? Disney shilling is real and this is proof.

>number of total reviews goes down in the "after" image.

Bruh.

Wasting quads on being a dcuck

youtube.com/watch?v=ya1UYsqf2hw
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORGS

im not a cuck for any of these ((())) mega studios. i pirate everything because fuck them all. i just wanted to point out the blatant faggotry. and my quads prove it. kys

>Disney funds the democrats and by proxy anitfa and other leftist organizations
>blames capitalism

reminder that liberalism is a right wing ideology

actually this is true
SW fans will eat any shit no matter how stinky it is
they are the lowest form of fanbase

>and Porg enthusiast

>religion is a sham,I am too smart to fall for it
>I MUST DEFEND THIS CORPORATION AND GIVE IT MY MONEY NO MATTER WHAT!

>porg enthusiast

>implying its not in neoliberal capitalist greed's interests to back those who defend them unknowingly

I mean honestly, how did they already get so much merch?? What the fuck

>neoliberal capitalist

just say it's the kikes, everyone else knows it by now

>Disney funds the democrats and by proxy anitfa and other leftist organizations

There's so much wrong with that single line that I don't know where to start.

Lost Sup Forumsbaby?

>ur side is ugly xd xd
whoa....i'm a liberal now....

I mean, they shouldn't. "fans" should be able to watch the movies and decide if they like it on their own. But it's certainly telling that they need to be told not to worry, as if they can't formulate their opinions on their own.

>leftypol subhuman literally say "ugh, I just can't even"

It'll be a good day when this movie makes 1 billion and Sup Forums cries for at least a week.
Can't wait to go see it!

>Democrats are leftists
Just how retarded are you?
All american partists are ultimately capitalist

Are you saying the democrats don't support BLM, the black panthers, and anitfa?

is this supposed to be star wars? because it doesnt look like it

but the reviews are overwhelmingly positive so far and there are already like a 100 in.

Why would they even need an article like this if the number of reviews counted by RT were positive?

Top Tier Shills have perks, they get shitty merch before anyone else.

Was entertainment news ever journalism?

based user, can't wait to see you there while Sup Forums stays at home disappointing their families.

>DONT CARE IF ITS BAD WE WANT MONEY GIVE MONEY FUCK QUALITY GIVE CASH
i should watch the first two movies in peace then try to think if i wanna be part of this shit show

Will it break 2 billion bros?

Let's not stop there!
>Antifa members participate in the economy by buying things with money such as internet
>Comcast has made donations to the Donald Trump Campaign
>Could Donald Trump be an Antifa shill???!!???!?!?!?

I just want USA to stop doing entertainment...
Somebody else should come up and steal their spotlight. Anything is better than the USA's liberal bias.

I'd say probably.

O'Brien had a hard life

>they're already starting to do damage control for when the non-paid for reviews start to come out

Journalists have never been anything else. The idea that the press is independent or some shit like that was always dumb propaganda.

These are all from the early screenings. Of course they're going to be positive. Wait until the weekend when the real reviews come out.

>tfw a galaxy far, far away is really the Mystery Machine

All paid for by the mouse

In anticipation for when the actual reviews come out this weekend. Early reviews are advertising.

>It's not enough for the shill reviews to dominate the conversation, they also need to insulate themselves from literally any criticism

whoa dude i told you i'm a liberal now. these same twenty photos you endlessly spam totally changed my opinion on everything. when is the next antifa rally comrade? i'm ready and willing to f*ck up some bins (look bro i'm even censoring the bad word case someone gets offended)

calm down, soyboy

This is the most retarded thing I’ve read all day, gj user

whoa bro that's a devestating picture I definitely haven't seen a hundred times before. rightists btfo dude you are killing them by adopting their words and pretending your not upset about them. ebin.

you're being very passive aggressive, a typical soyboy trait.

whoa bro ebin way to project your own feelings on to others you are truly the master of internet debating. these fresh new images are amazing my man rightwing on suicide watch

damn the alt-right looks like that?!
i'm voting for hillary next time

dumb

>Donald Trump buys property from Russians
>Those Russians have ties to Putin
>Putin buys wool suits
>New Zealand is one of the largest producers of wool
>People in New Zealand (presumably shepherds) consume one of the largest amounts of vegemite worldwide per capita
>Vegemite is produced with brewer's yeast extract
>Lesaffre is the largest producer of yeast in the world
>Lesaffre is headquartered in a suburb of Lille
>Lille has a highly efficient privately owned public transport system
>A company from Quebec has a surprisingly large stake in this system
Is Donald Trump secretly controlled by Justin Trudeau??!!??!?!

Jesus. The absolute fucking state of the left.

>I have no idea what passive aggressive actually means
>but I'll make up for it by using the meme-word-of-the-month!

>you're retarded if you don't support antifa
your words not mine, leftypol

R-Riley??

>soyboy
OH wow, as with any other meme the leftist faggots completely misuse the term and look like idiots.

Seething lol

>donald trump is a white supremacist
>donald trump is a jewish ally
based trump the holocaust denying gas chamber loving israel supporter

Disney bought that airport

he's also a communist with ties to russia

whoa dude these one word """comebacks""" and facebook lol's are vicious retorts you will have to train me how to fight fascism online with your courage and wit

>disney is funding antifa
back to Sup Forums kiddo

Don't you have anything better to do this afternoon, soyboy?

Me? I'm about to take a walk in the park with my girlfriend, maybe go home and watch 薔薇の葬列 and french kiss a bit.

Sorry, I mean sarcasm.

Look at those pictures and tell me they aren't soyboys.

Lmao the Sup Forumsbabbies are nearing a fucking aneurysm in this thread. Who knew the only thing you had to do to get the epically based pedes seething was post their photos online?

>mfw some fat virgin got up and left the theater when Rey said the "Force is Female" line

Hes still going lol

>redditspacing
imagine outing yourself this hard. that's an /srg/ meetup redditor.

why do you leftypol shills want an anti white safespace?

whoa dude the lol's you make really underline that you are not triggered at all and you aren't desperately trying to get the last word in because you have no actual comeback

Rule 3 says 'Go back to Sup Forums, faggot'

>I'm going to french kiss someone!
Imagine being so low T you think this is worth bragging about. Are you twelve years old?

Thanks for the (you)s cuck, Im done laughing at you

don't score own goals, reddit

>racism

That means 'FUCK OFF'.

>/srg/
Oh, so they are from Sup Forums then?

I'm not bragging, I'm simply telling you that I have better things to do than you and that I'm most likely better than you (intellectually, physically and sexually).

Pic related, my girlfriend looks like the one on the right, only with much bigger breasts. I just read her a few chapters of Ulysses last night after we discussed our plans for Christmas. She wants a new necklace.

no bro don't run away crying post more lol's to show everyone how not triggered you are

>complaining about Disney and their property
(the democrat party) is racism
THE STATE OF THE ANTI WHITE LEFT

Ah fuck off Sup Forums your falseflagging ability has gone to shit.

whoa bro another vicious image no-one has seen before. i can already feel the liberalism coursing through my veins. you must spend a lot of time online looking for pictures bro. fight the good fight comrade.

literally nothing disrespectable there

they even have an IRL pirate captain

I love how liberals think they're defeating Sup Forums by being obnoxious to the degree that made everyone hate Sup Forums.

EPIC SIMPLY EBIN LOL LOOK HE POSTED IT AGAIN OMG LOLZZZ

just fuck off dude, your such a faggot

difference is that Sup Forums is obnoxious for all the right reasons