the "cheap to animate, and unique enough to not look bland" hairstyle

Onion

Shit

>Thst disgusting don't rendering

Blue Jay?

It's called Genndy has a type

Stupid smelly onion head.

What's up with your font man

.....did Rebecca rip off Genndy or did Genndy rip off Pearl?

Yeah what the fuck user

OP is a fag.

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT!

The Ganondorf?

Ugly

He'd be banned from Sup Forums

Sym-Bionic Titan's Ilana had this shit hairdo long before Steven Universe.

Shame it died before I saw it, it sounds glorious.
t. Strayan.

Genndy worked on the SU pilot so there's a chance he masterminded Pearls onion hair

Monkey.

Bird's ass

The "worst character"

It's called a short updo and it's not very flattering

Pearl has a D.A. with an upswept back designed to mimic a chonmage.

Kek, that just looks like "I woke up 5 minutes ago but I'm a woman so it's cute"

If you're a fag sure but to normal guys I would say she kinda hot with it

It looks fine from the front but from the side it makes her head look enormous due to her strong chin. It needs less tousling in the back and less volume in general.

short hair is vomit inducing

fags like short hair, you've mixed it up

The dick raiser

Nigga this ain't an updo, the hair has no product, no pins and the ends are just floating in thin air.

You're both fags for caring more about her hair than the tightness of her pussy.

No

I'd need a face to look at without seeing shit hair out of the corner of my eye.

trying to google your new fetish, OP?

Cute hair is cute no matter the length and that my son is cute

CUTE.

So like what? You're asking for a pixie cut?

>Short is ugly
Fuck you

>Cute hair is cute no matter the length and that my son is cute
>CUTE.

Sup Forums sure has been overrun by fucking juveniles that lap up anything shitty and call it cute

Onion hair, I think

You're kinda in the wrong here son. Just accepted that your taste are not as refined as the rest of us.

does EVERY character with that hair automatically look shit?

>not liking short haired girls
Isn't there a big black cock you should be choking on right now? You tasteless faggot.

Calarts haircut

These people liking short hair

holy shit

and is the only reason because "cute!!"?

And she has no lips and her eyes have no pupils. It's called stylization. Some details are omitted (or embellished) in order to create a recognizable style.

Duck butt.

>men are so mean ugh! she's still with him even though he treats her like that? poor thing, she must be abused and has to come back for more
great post, those comics are amaazing

It's okay OP, I prefer burichan and futaba too.

Nigga that's pure gay

worst girl

Wow, put side by side steven universe looks hideous, it's hard to believe they came out more or less at the same time.

I want to cum on her bald head

That literally takes hours to do and no woman looks sexy when they just woke up.

>2001
>2012

>2012
>2017

>That literally takes
What's up femanon?

I'm actually a 25 yo bald male in an office.

But I´ve got a sister and a mom and plenty of girl-friends. I know their shitty plight and I'm kinda happy I started balding earlier.

Hair sucks ass [at least I got a full beard :´( ]

Bane?

Whoa there Mr.Bigfactchecker, I'm just trying to bait here, let me get by.

someone show me the huge bitch haircut

Kek, reminds me of when my parents told me that when I was little I used to call black people "Onion heads".

It looks this way because I want it to look this way. If I wanted it to be blurry, I'd turn that switch on, and my eyes would hurt for the rest of my days.

Are you autistic? It's not even blurry so much that it is THICC

You're weird man

>Choosing a serif font to avoid blurry text
You are confused

Femme Saiyan Prince

You have strange eyes, my dude

its actually called the jin kazama

I literally do not understand what any of you are saying to me. I want to see the characters. So I see the characters. All these A's and B's and 3's and shit. I can see them. If I turn on that "make everything blurry" setting then everything will look like this. This is what you want it to look like? This is atrocious.

Why the fuck doesn't it look like this?

Short hair is a test, if a girl can still look sexy and cute with short hair, she's most likely very attractive and feminine, more masculine, square jawed and ugly women only look worse with short hair because they can't hide behind long hair to give them a false sense of femininity.

>I used to call black people "Onion heads".

I don't get it.

What the fuck is a make everything blurry setting? Your page should look like

Tossed salad in the front, scrambled eggs in the back.

Ayy

It's not supposed to make sense, I was just a weird little kid. I was racist from the beginning I guess.

Nigga just put your glasses on

What the fuck is wrong with your box layout?

Also to keep this on topic I saw someone call it a flower design or something in another thread, OP