Lego Batman movie

What went wrong?

nothing

No baneposting jokes.

It was pretty great aside form the cop-out of jamming it full of WB villains in the end instead of sticking with Batman.

It just wasn't the same hit because the LEGO Movie came out of nowhere and everyone already knew what to expect from Batman

It was good other than batgirl somehow getting blacked and being a bit preachy the entire movie. Also fug dis joke about batman being the one guy the justice league doesn't invite to parties it hits too close to home

DC is box office poison

It was fine.

I actually really liked Michael Cera which is something I never thought I'd say.

This, they cared more about selling LEGO toys than making a sensible story.

Thanks for letting me know you have Hobbit and Jurassic World sets, but I really don't care.

The gay agenda.

Batman

Batgirl was a little under-written, but otherwise it was great.

You're a big fig.

lego movie hit me with this

seriously they need to stop it was kind of funny the first time now it just makes me wanna rope myself

Barbara was too much of a bitch.
At the climax of the movie, when shit was going down, was it really that necessary to get Batman to apologize? How about putting your fucking oppressed feminine pride aside until you actually save the world?

ninjago movie is going to be about the father-son relationship... it's gonna hurt, caue my dad is not a good person

Shit nigga just don't watch it. I kind of dislike ninjago so I didn't really give a shit. If you need to watch it watch it but if it's shit don't. don't let them hurt you user

I thought it was good, but something about Babs was kind of annoying. Almost would have been better to just use Kate if you need an adult woman as the ally.

>Also fug dis joke about batman being the one guy the justice league doesn't invite to parties it hits too close to home

Maybe he shouldn't have assumed everyone was a loner like himself and actually made some real friends?

>dem puns

>No Emmett
>No President Business
>No Doubledoor

>Harvey Dent.
>The paint is scratched.

>Get Billy Dee Williams to voice two face
>give him two lines

The director said he forgot it add in CIA.
That's literally the only problem it has.

>Musk of the Phantasm
>Lazlo's Fine Meats
11/10

>have Ralph Fiennes
>don't pay hm to play Voldemort too

How else were they supposed to up the stakes after Batman solo'd every one of his villains?

DCU villains? Zod, Brainiac, Anti-Monitor. Something more thematically in keeping with Batman.
That or classic Lego baddies like Ogel and Makuta

They didn't really make fun of batman and they made joker gay.

Two face two lines

Have the villains regroup and realize that Batman's arrogance and loneliness is his weakness and have them come up with a plot that strikes at that and thus ties into the themes of the movie.

>Get Conan to voice Riddler
>give him no lines

>Riddle me this
>What just happened?