Team Teen Discussion

I feel this has a ton of potential. Let's expand upon on this idea a bit and see if we can get some draw and writefags on this too.

>What is Team Teen?
Team Teen is an idea for a crossover between Ben 10, Danny Phantom, Kim Possible, My Life as a Teenage Robot and American Dragon: Jake Long concerning the protagonists of each series joining forces in a Justice League/Teen Titans type of team for the cause of defending the Multiverse from anything that threatens their worlds or any other. They're young, they're strong, they're Team Teen!

Exact origins on how they meet is to be discussed.

>Who's the leader?
This is to be discussed further but the current idea is that Kim is the leader because she's the most intelligent and strategic. Ben is decidedly the most powerful but he's still not the leader. Similarly to how Superman is the Justice League's biggest powerhouse but the one who calls the shots most of the time is Batman.

>Are there more members?
To the main team? No. But there is a B-Team that was formed by Team Teen to handle other inter-dimensional problems they cannot get to. Team Teen and B-team commonly team up. B-team is composed of Marinette/Ladybug (Miraculous), Steven Universe (Steven Universe), Star Butterfly (Star Vs.), Dipper and Mabel (Gravity Falls). More potential members are to be discussed.

Rev up those fryers Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/58916036/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/59225782/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/88573641/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/88511896/#88550565
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus Christ, just go watch My Hero Academia if you're craving teenage superheroes so much.

Fucking retards, man.

Posting fanart

Isn't Ben too OP for this team? He could solo pretty much every enemy the other members have ever had all at once

I actually remembered that because of Lilo and Stich,Jake and Kim share the same universe

Another thing to discuss.

>Who are the villains?
The most obvious answer is the villains of each show joining together in a Legion of Doom type of team. This of course consists of Vilgax (Ben 10), Plasmius (Danny Phantom), Dr. Drakken and Shego (Kim Possible), Vexxus (MLAATR) and The Huntsman (Jake Long).

How they join, what their plan is etc. is to be determined but here is my idea.

>Vilgax and Plasmius mess around with inter-dimensional travel in their respective worlds, their machines intertwine with each other which leads them to discover each other's existence and the creation of a new energy source that allows the user to freely hop through alternate universes
>They fight over it at first but Plasmius decides to speak with Vilgax and strike a deal like the "gentleman" he is. They talk and find out they both have troubles with fighting super-powered teenagers and decide to join forces and use the new power source to recruit other villains with a similar problem to them and combine their power and resources to defeat their respective enemies once for all!
>Their first plan of action is to defeat each of the heroes is by switching worlds. Vilgax fights Danny, Plasmius fights XJ9 etc.

As for the name of this group. How does the "Inter-Dimensional Society of Super-Villains" sound?

Also Recess and the Proud Family

It would be interesting to see how Vilgax would cooperate with The Cluster under Vexxus. Because the MLAATR movie showcased how incompetent The Cluster can be, how long would Vexxus and Vilgax work together?

Also,we can all agree that Vilgax is by far the strongest villain so he should be end game

That's like saying Superman is too OP for the Justice League as he can solo every enemy himself.

The Justice League is a team effort, just like Team Teen. Ben is the strongest sure but that doesn't mean the others that have their place.

Plus there could be plenty of moments and situations where Ben bites off more then he can chew and needs the help of the others, a lot like Superman.

Ben is pretty much the Supes stand-in. He's the strongest and he knows it which is why he often fucks himself over by acting too rash or thinking he can solo everyone but there will be times where he can't and legitimately needs the help of the others which goes the same with the other members.

Drakken seems to stick out a bit. He's probably the most incompetent out of the group and everyone else would be quick to recognize it. I could definitely see a lot of friction between him and the other villains as a result.

Maybe there's a period where they rotate through the rest of Kim's rogue's gallery (Monkey Fist, SeƱor Senior Sr., ect.) while Drakken tries to prove he's really the best of all of them.

What happened to Drakken after the show anyway? Did he gave up his evil doing?

This wouldn't be the first time Vlad's partnered with villains across dimensions, if we're taking Nicktoons Unite into account. Of course, considering who he had to work with in that (Plankton, Mr. Crocker, and Professor Calamitous) I could see him being a lot more appreciative of the class of villains he has to work with this time.

The Society would be a very volatile group due to their conflicting egos and the ulterior motives they not-so subtly hint at. They work together now to work towards a common goal but it won't take long for them to turn on each other.

Vilgax would without a doubt be endgame since he's pretty much a Diet Darkseid but I can see Plasmius at least being the second strongest and the one to put up a fight when Vilgax eventually betrays them. Vexxus, being a conqueror herself I can see trying to work with Vilgax the most out of all of them. Sort of like a merging of their kingdoms or something. We can even go full autism and have her fall in love with him, finding his maliciousness and cold-heartedness attractive. I can see Vilgax using this to his advantage by manipulating her into gaining more control over the Cluster's technology and resources.

Yes to all of this. Drakken is without a doubt going to be the odd one out. Shego would probably be taken seriously more than him by the others and while Drakken gets the boot, Shego stays and basically fills his spot.

>mfw Drakken tries to prove to them that he IS competent and temporarily helps Teen Team,only to fuck up time and time again with his contraptions

I don't understand what Jake long offers beside an introduction to the mythical realm. I feel junior Lee would be better, but I suppose Kim fills the roll of natural artist. If we were to compare them to the Justice league, Ben would be superman, Danny Martian manhunter, Kim would be Batman, and Jenny green lantern, but Jake is just a guy who turns into a dragon. Ben could probably do that. What does he offer besides enemies?

Kim fills the roll of *martial artist

I agree,Jake doesnt really have anything to offer in the long term other than knowledge on the realm,maybe he should just stay put at New York City and act as an associate? Who should take over his place then?

Ben is an idiot though.

It could be an amusing plot twist where Drakken's been working on some huge scheme in the background the whole time, despite all his bumbling on the surface level. His plot in So the Drama basically proved that he can turn a bunch of seemingly unrelated pieces (toy designs, a fast food chain, researching the lives of teen girls, and his own android technology) and mash them into a fairly ingenious plan.

If he was scooping up various resources from the dimensions the whole time, he could end up being a surprise endgame when Vilgax goes down.

Wasn't somebody making a fan comic based on this concept? Whatever happened to that?

>What happened to Drakken after the show anyway? Did he gave up his evil doing?
>mfw Drakken tries to prove to them that he IS competent and temporarily helps Teen Team,only to fuck up time and time again with his contraptions

From what I remember of the finale, it seems that Drakken is just exceptionally bad at being bad. The second he gives up on it, he's kicking ass, taking names, and being hailed as a hero. We're never told if it sticks, but if he DOES join the Teen Team to get revenge on The Society, there's a 50/50 chance that he'll excel at it.

Jake could provide some knowledge on Arcane and supernatural forces that don't apply to ghosts which is more Danny's territory.

Say there's a situation where the team is locked out of a place they need to be by some magic runes created by The Huntsman. Jake can go "oh hey, i recognize these letters!" and de-activate the ruins by re-arranging them or placing a counter-spell of sorts.

And as long as we're comparing Team Teen to the Justice League, Jake would probably be the Flash. Being the comedic relief but still competent nonetheless.

Give up Dudley. You've been trying to get this idea off the ground for what, 5 years? And it's never worked.

Five years?

It's been around for three years, actually. Also, define "getting off the ground" because Doodley made a series of shorts for this project and there's a few fanfics around the web based on the idea. I don't think it's really supposed to go farther than just fanfiction or fancomics.

This isn't Dexter's Odyssey if that's what came to mind. It's just something for fun.

By the way, if the OP was Dudley, he would've used a name.

there's multiple autistic threads like Sup Forumsco/'s bizarre adventure

why would anytime here down on this?

*anyone

>why would anytime here down on this?
What?

Because it's fun and this idea has legit potential for some fun content wither it be fanart, a cooperative story etc.

Get off your high horse and have fun or fuck off and let us be autistic together.

What exactly is /cocos bizzare adventure? Is it necessary to enjoy the anime?

Didn't we go over this years ago? This is fucking autistic. Stop.

One of Sup Forums's many unfinished projects

fun is subjective

No

What's so OP about him again?

Can't he just turn into a bunch of ayy lmaos and shit?

Here are a couple of the ayy lmaos that he can turn into.

>Alien X
An Omnipotent god-like alien that can alter reality with his thoughts. His biggest weakness was that he couldn't do anything if the two personalities that resided in Alien X couldn't agree on something but Ben gained full control over him anyways after the personalities basically dissipated.

>Clockwork
Can manipulate time, can time travel and can age things into dust and freeze people in an endless time loop.

>Atomix
Can manipulate atomic energy and radiation. One of the show's creators confirmed he's one of Ben's most powerful forms period.

>Toepick
A cosmic horror straight out of H.P. Lovecraft who's face is so scary that nothing, not even gods can look at it without experiencing true fear, disgust or insanity.

>Waybig
Hundreds of feet tall, has strength to match and can manipulate cosmic energy

>Upchuck
Stomach is a pocket dimension, allowing him to eat anything and of any amount. Upchuck has shown to even devour entire planets.

>Gutrot
Can generate and manipulate any element on the periodic table and expel as gas. Allowing him to create pretty much anything from hydrogen to fucking alien pheromones.

Ben also pretty much has god-tier control over all his other aliens, knowing how to use them and their powers well enough to defeat a large quantity of his rogue's gallery solo as seen in the episode "Special Delivery".

And above all that. Ben still hasn't unlocked all of his alien forms, still having around a million of them unseen so who knows what other OP forms he's got hiding in that damn watch of his.

I'm in the middle of making a pastebin relating to Team Teen.

Does anyone have any suggestions for what to put in it?

Can someone maybe also give me the links to Doodley's shorts to put in as well?

No ones forcing you to participate

And if the mere existence of this thread triggers you, then its not every one else who is autistic

did you accidentally included someone else in your reply chain?

Would Bill Cipher play a role into this?

All these shenanigans involving inter-dimensional travel could be a decent pathway to including him in the story.

Maybe he's introduced later on. After The B-Team was formed since it includes Dipper and Mabel?

I can see a whole story involving The B-Team fighting Bill Cipher and Hawk Moth, who aligned himself with Bill after striking a deal involving Hawk Moth retrieving the journals in return for the Ladybug and Chat Noir's Miraculouses.

I want Morty to appear and claim that his Grandpa has been kidnapped by The Society
This is a con by Rick to get the Team's specs and find/destroy any info they have on him

If you're going to include gravity falls, you could split the teams up into different groups Jake could have Dipper and Mabel.

So, I have some general Ideas on How Randy Cunningham would be integrated based on past threads
>Refuses to reveal his civilian Identity causing issues among the group (Kim because his anonimity could be a threat to the team and Jake because he revealed his identity to the team)
>Is wary of Jenny do to McFist's robots
>The entire team can see that McFist is even the first time they see him
>Forms a three way Rivalry between himself, Ben, and Jake over who's the most "Awesome
>Claims Ladybug "is stealing his gig" when he sees her Smash an item housing an Akuma
>McFist's gorillabots are all huge fans of Jenny

General Crossover stuff
>Forever Knights and the Huntsclan coming to Blows over who gets to hunt Jake
>Vlad Teams up with Sartana of the Dead in secret in an attempt to have a backup plan for when The Society turns against each other
>Both Vilgax and Vexus make Shoutouts to the Galactic Federation from Rick and Morty

I've brainstormed a couple of ideas on how the members of Team Teen function and interact with each other. Tell me what you think.

>Kim
She is to Team Teen as Batman is to the Justice League. She keeps the team together like a well-oiled machine. Despite being the only one with no powers Kim has shown to pull her own weight in battle and in leading the team and doesn't consider having a lack of powers to be a crutch. However, there are times when Kim feels a massive strain on her morale from the stress of leading a team and having to do battle with cosmic and inter-dimensional threats but you know what they say, "Nothing is impossible for a Possible!". Kim tends to butt heads with Ben because of his rashness and ego.

>Ben
The biggest powerhouse of the team by far and the Superman stand-in of the team. Despite this however, Ben is rash, egotistic and aside from a few moments of resourcefulness is not very bright. He is known to go all gun's blazing with the mentality that he can defeat any enemy solo. However, much like Superman Ben is known to bite off more than he can chew and there are times where Ben cannot do everything on his own and will need saving from his teammates. If Ben is going to make this team work, he needs to learn a little self control and humility.

>Danny
The Martian Manhunter stand-in as he is the morale support of the team who more often than not stops fights and arguments among team members. His ghost powers also makes him arguably the most unique out of the whole team. Danny's closest friend in Team Teen is Ben, they hang out the most and it's not uncommon to see them cooperating in battle the most.

>Jenny
The guardian of the team and a stand-in for Green Lantern. Jenny wants nothing but the safety and well-being for her cool, super-hero friends and is always willing to lend a helping hand, claw, tendril or whatever else she has in her Swiss army knife of a body. Jenny has always been a shy and insecure girl due to being a robot in a world of humans but now that she's part of a team of people much like her, she is noticeably more outgoing and confident. Jenny had a crush on Ben for a while but this has died down over time.

>Jake Long
Jake is akin to the Flash, being the comedic relief but still just as competent as the rest of his team, however he sometimes has to prove his worth to the rest of his team from time to time again. Jake can transform into his dragon form at will which gives him enhanced strength, durability and senses, the ability to fly and mystical fire breath, this combined with his training in the art of Dragon-style Kung-Fu makes him a valued asset in the cause of fighting evil. Jake also has some decent knowledge in the arcane and mystical which comes in handy in many situations, especially concerning his arch-nemesis, The Huntsman.

This is all good stuff. If you got any more ideas for general stories please share. I'm adding these to the pastebin.

>Kim
Team Mom of the Group, constantly trying to foster a positive environment for the team when not on missions, Because of her place as the Team's leader and the difference in age Between her and the rest of the team She tries to appear strong at all times, even if it is to her own detriment

>Ben
He's the "Fun" member of the team, the last one to get angry but the first one to pick a fight, Generally gets along well with everyone but occasionally gets annoyed by Kim's more Mother Hennish behaviors, cocky to a fault and the one most likely to run in guns blazing. what he lacks in smarts he makes up for in savyness

>Danny
Danny is the Team's coolest head with it taking a lot to rile the teen ghost up, his wide array of powers and moderately high intelligence make him a threat on level with some of Ben's higher classed aliens, and is more often that not the one to keep the others in line when Kim isn't around

>Jenny
The Heart, She's the center of the Group and is treated much like a beloved younger sibling by the group which leads to them occasionally coddling her, Worries that her Super Hero responsibilities are overtaking her life.

>Jake
The new guy (I interpret Jake as being in early Season 1 in this universe's timeline), Often butts heads with Kim and at times feels inadequate compared to the rest of the Group but his knowledge of the mystical and connections to the hidden mythical creatures gives him a very valuable piece to bring to the table

I have a suggestion for the B-Team.
Perhaps we could add in Randy and Manny to make it a five-man group. I feel like there could be potential to this set-up.
I also have an idea about how Team Teen could form, though it's heavily based a similar story that me and a friend of mine are doing.
Part 1/?
>Have it take place after Kindred Spirits.
>Walker figures out a way to imprison humans and decides to make Amity Park his new prison, with all the buildings becoming make-shift jail cells.
>He tells Danny that the only way to free everyone is if he turns himself in.
>Danny, in hopes of finding a third option, attempts to seek outside help since Amity Park is completely imprisoned, surrounded by a ghostly barrier.
>Valerie is trapped along with the rest of the town and Vlad would likely refuse to work with Danny after he destroyed all of his clones.
>Eventually, Danny finds Kim in another town.
>While in his civilian form, Danny attempts to get help from her, but they both end up getting attacked by someone in Kim's rogues gallery.
>They have a close fight, which eventually gets interrupted by Ben Tennyson, who swiftly takes care of the villain.
>Ben immediately attempts to take all the credit for the villain's defeat, but Kim speaks up and states her side of the story.
>This would establish Ben and Kim as well-known figures who handle their respective fame differently.
>Danny decides to have Ben and Kim come to Amity Park in order to save the town.
>Unknown to all three of them, both Jake and Jenny hears about this and decides to follow them.
>They eventually make it to Amity Park and they attempt to find out how Walker is able to imprison humans.
>Danny stays behind knowing that Walker will immediately go after him should he take a step past the barrier.
>Unfortunately, due to a rash decision of Ben's part, both Kim and Ben are imprisoned.
>Kim ends up imprisoned with Sam while Ben ends up imprisoned with the Fentons.

Sorry if this is sounding autistic.

You don't need to apologize user, you're just writing out a story that can still be refined in the future. Speaking of which whatever happened to that screencap of the really good story for team teen?

Why does kim possible have a mustache

Well shit nigga.

I haven't watched Ben 10 since the original show came out so I wouldn't know lmao.

Because shes quite manly

>Whoever formed the team did it for two reasons, firstly to combat the rising tide of villains and secondly so that the team could take down one of their own if they went full evil
>The Galactic Federation becomes aware of earth and attempts to invade after an interstellar event (Probably kicked off by Vexus and/or Vilgax)
>Chat Noir and El Tigre teamup
>Mention how the Ancient Tiger Spirit is connected to the Power Primate from Super Robot Monkey Team
>Time distortions cause Finn and Samurai Jack to Appear, starring eon as the Arc's Big Bad
>Shoutouts to Fusion Fall (Possible appearance of Fuse Clones of the team as villains)
>Vlad Possesses Ben
>The Team gets Staked or Akumized (I refuse to call it evilized) and only Ladybug/Randy can save the day

Danny and Jenny could solo the the rest of them too

Before you say anything, I'd like to say that my idea would have it be so Phantom Planet, along with the rest of Season 3 of Danny Phantom, hasn't occurred. So Danny's identity is still a secret in this pitch.
Part 2/?
>Kim meets up with Sam and learns more about Danny Phantom.
>She also manages to make the connection between Danny Fenton and Danny Phantom, which is something that Sam immediately tells Kim to keep a secret.
>Meanwhile, with Ben, he's being attacked by Jack and Maddie, who sees him as a threat to society not unlike their view on ghosts.
>Fortunately, Jazz is able to calm them down and speaks with Ben.
>They're currently unable to break out because not only is everything heavily barricaded, but everyone has been tagged with a strange collar that makes them tangible to ghosts.
>After a certain amount of time has passed, Danny realizes that Ben and Kim are in trouble and that it's time to step in.
>Jenny and Jake eventually catch up and go into Amity Park in hopes of helping the others.
>Danny is immediately swarmed by Walker and his goons and is nearly depowered.
>However, Jake and Jenny comes in, distracting the guards and allowing Danny to escape.
>Jake gets into a fight with Walker's forces while Jenny detects a machine within City Hall that Walker created to keep Amity Park imprisoned.
>During the fight, Kim and Ben are freed and they, along with Jake and Danny, follow Jenny to City Hall.
>There, they get into a really close fight with Walker, almost destroying his machine.
>However, Walker manages to overpower them and gives them the choice of turning themselves in or he makes it so Amity Park remains imprisoned for eternity.
>Weakened and unable to fight back, the future team are forced to give up and are sent to the Ghost Zone.
>However, before they were sent in, Walker exposes Danny's identity to Amity Park as a final insult under the belief that nobody will want to save him.
>Or so he'd think.

Bad name but a decent lineup though Jake seems like the weak link

Most of the earlier threads replaced him with Randy Cunningham

The contrasting art styles make me incredibly uncomfortable

Not a bad choice, Jake is just the weakest out of four heavy hitters

Oh dear do we need to bring these out again?

Swap him out with Star, she has the same access to the magical world but has nearly infinite versatility.

yes

Part 3/?
>In Middleton, Ron attempted to contact Kim, but no answer.
>After being told by Wade that Kim actually disappeared from the face of the Earth, with her final whereabouts being Amity Park, Ron decides to go there in hopes of saving her.
>In Bellwood, Rook comes to Gwen and Kevin to tell them that Ben can no longer be found anywhere on Earth or anywhere in the universe.
>After finding out that he was last seen in Amity Park, the three decide to go there to find out what happened.
>In New York, Lao Shi and Fu Dog discovered that Jake has somehow been transported to the Ghost Zone, which is known as the Underworld to them.
>After finding out where he last went, they decide to head out in hopes of saving Jake from being trapped for all eternity.
>In Tremorton, Brad, Tuck and Dr. Wakeman finds out that Jenny is no longer in contact with any of them.
>In fact, Jenny has seemingly disappeared altogether.
>Brad suggests that they may have to track Jenny down to the last place she was seen, which was Amity Park.
>Wakeman hesitated to go since she knows Amity Park is the home of the Fentons, who she had written off as a bunch of crackpot conspiracy nuts who defy everything logical about science.
>However, she decides to go since Jenny may be in danger and they have to help her.
>Finally, in Amity Park, Jack and Maddie are unsure about what to do since they now know who Danny is. However, with some statements from Jazz, Sam and Tucker, they realize what they've done and decide that in spite of everything, they need to save their son.
>Everyone eventually converged to Amity Park and after speaking about it, they all enter the Ghost Zone to save the heroes.

OK, we know, dude. This is pretty autistic. Let's just have some fun about it.

I don't know. I feel we should keep Jake since this team is composed of characters who've been around for quite some time.

Newer characters like Star and Randy are part of Team B.

On a side note here,can we discuss where their respective locations are on the US of A?

>Tremorton : New Jersey or Ohio
>New York City
>Bellwood?
>Amity Park
>Middleton

Here're some links to previous discussions
desuarchive.org/co/thread/58916036/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/59225782/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/88573641/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/88511896/#88550565

We have the rival team right here

I actually don't think Kim would get along with Ben very much. She'd get pretty annoyed at him having all that power, but being so irresponsible with it.

What if they come across a mysterious and jaded travler who thinks their stupid for trying to be heroes.

Thats what makes it so interesting, Ben showed that he can be mature in Alien Force but some people think that version of Ben was the most bland, Kim is going to have a handful if she's going to get Ben to respect her

And Kim Possible.

Part 4/4
>In the Ghost Zone's prison, Walker contemplates on how to punish these heroes.
>He ultimately decides that in order to ensure that they'll never escape, he'll have to rid them of their physical forms.
>Basically, he plans on executing all of them.
>Eventually, with Sam and Tucker's help, everyone manages to find the prison.
>There, they manage to help the heroes escape, but not before facing Walker again.
>A massive fight breaks out which eventually accumulates to the heroes actually destroying Walker's prison and freeing everyone inside.
>They eventually make it back to the real world.
>With Danny's identity exposed, he's unsure on what to do now.
>However, as soon as he and the others come out, they are met with an surprisingly supportive crowd.
>Since they chose to turn themselves in, they ultimately saved Amity Park.
>In particular, Danny is not only accepted by his family, but everyone else in Amity Park as well as the world at large.
>With a few possible exceptions, of course.
>A little while later, Kim decides to meet with the other heroes with an idea.
>She realized that they all can't fight alone against certain villains and that they may need to work together.
>They ultimately agree and thus, Team Teen (Whether or not this will be the actual name of the team is debatable) is formed.
Alright. What do you guys think of my pitch?
Bellwood is likely somewhere near Ohio if the crossover with Generator Rex provides any evidence.
Amity Park is probably a state away from Wisconsin since Jack got everyone there pretty quickly.
Middleton...a lot of people say it's in Colorado, but there's a few pieces of evidence that contradict that theory.

You don't have to mention it again

Well he has save the whole of creation...what 4...5 times by now?

I elect Rex to become the sixth official member of Team Teen rather than joining Team B and here are my reasons why.

>He'd be the second CN character to be in the team, balancing out the two Disney characters and the two Nick characters
>Ben would totally vouch for him because of them teaming up in the crossover
>We will have two technology-based characters (Jenny and Rex), two Supernatural characters (Jake and Danny) and I personally like more than one theme going on.

bitch stop bringing this autistic shit to Sup Forums every few months its fucking retarded and dies fast

and dont give me that its fun bullshit

I would love to see a conversation centered around that,Kim can probay only take so much from Ben

Well, that would depend on how Rex is intergreted into this. Will he hop from his dimension to Team Teen's or will he be there to begin with?
It's just fun. Plain and simple.
What other reasons do we need in order to validate this fanfic's existence?

Jenny and Kim are BFF material

This is what I have in mind.

>Vexus travels to the world of Generator Rex to infect Rex with a Cluster virus that brainwashes him into working for her and The Society after learning of his past partnership with Ben. Vexus is convinced by Vilgax to infect Rex in the first place
>Cluster Rex attack Team Teen and Ben becomes determined to save his friend despite the supposed permanancy of Vexus' virus
>Ben ends up saving Rex involving using Upgrade injecged with an anti-virus created by Dr. Wakeman that becomes boosted by Upgrade
>Ben vouches for Rex to join Team Teen
>Rex agrees as Van Kliess has gain access to the Warpdrive Frequency to travel to other worlds and mutate people there.

and a few more
>Skyway Patrol tries to force the team to abide by their rules only to get blocked by Global Justice and the Plumbers, leading to a running gag of Skyway patrol being minor antagonists
>Kim gains the Omnitrix and finds that wielding so much power is incredibly hard, while Ben has to rely on his basic Plumber training, letting the two gain some respect for eachother
>The Team have to make a string of public appearances to bolster their good name, But Vlad seems Dead set on ruining their reputation
>When Professor Paradox sends the Team back in time with a mysterious goal it looks like they'll have to team Up with o motely crew of ghosts, mythical creatures, a witch, and the Human boy that brought them all together.
>When someone produces mechanical Doppelgangers of Jenny and starts selling them it's up to the team to discover who's making these counterfeit Jennies
>When the team is hit with a Magical disease it's up to Randy and Jake to save the day, but can the two get along long enough to save their friends?
>When a road racing demon offers the winner of his insane Race a single wish it's up to the team to race for their lives!

I was more under the thought of Ben Going Evo from having come into contact with Nanites and the team having to go to Rex's universe to save him.
while they're doing this, Van Kliess and the Pack appear in the Team's universe and go wild, with only the B-Team to stop them

Just block the thread if you have such a massive hateboner for it

How about a story involving the team being thrown into an alternate timeline involving an evil, warlord Ben taking over nearly all the worlds in a one-multiverse regime?

i'll be honest, I just want an excuse to use pic related's design in something

So....mad ben

>implying Ben wouldnt consider going rogue on the team if Max and Gwen's lives were on the line

Ben is great but people exaggerate.

He gets his ass kicked at leat once an episode.

I had my own ideas for alternate timelines. One idea in particular is essentially based on the Future Trunks arc in Super. In an alternate timeline, it seemed like one of the heroes ended up turning evil and are now causing chaos across the timelines.

It would eventually be revealed that their body was actually stolen by Dan Phantom, who is now running around the multiverse with their face.

>tfw C-lister

Guess no one wants to team up with a borderline villanous hero. It's gonna be family teamups for all time.

That's because the writters conveniently do not choose the most powerfull aliens for the sake of the plot, in actuallity Ben is a beast.

Come omniverse that only happens if his enmies have prep, a one shot broken abilty, or hes having really bad omnitrix luck

He was brought up here
And he'd probably not want to join the Team thanks to his villainous tendencies.

This. He's complete wank powerlevelwise and you can't really write him into any story withour either severily crippling his powers or making him just one step from braindead.

Only guy who would ever sort of team up with him would be the Ninja, but only until he gets a lesson by his magic book to not hang out with him anymore.

So, where do you put everyone timeline wise?
My thoughts are
>Kim
Post Series
>Danny
Post Series
>Ben
Just after Omniverse started
>Jenny
Pre-Escape From Cluster Prime
>Jake
mid S1
>Randy
Just after he Gained the Tengu Power up

Well being on a team of "peers" would easily drive his ego into overdrive to the point hed make dumb mistakes