Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=APnPH9u8-zs
scribblyapples.tumblr.com/post/149823483162
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gotta love the mice

gotta love the rockwaifu

gotta love the heterosexuals!

I have a cold and i feel like death.
If they have an episode where somebody gets sick, who do you think it will be?

Coran gets the slipperies again

Gotta love the mullet.

Coran's already had his old-man sick episode though.

I'd love an episode of Allura or Pidge getting sick, and everyone coddling them.

I want to grope and objectify Shiro!

Is this Pidge or Matt?

its got some lil rovers so Pidge

youtube.com/watch?v=APnPH9u8-zs
>Sup Forums's Ding Dong the witch is dead party once Klance and Shallura officially dies

Still waiting on the S2 extras

This show has extras?

Does it matter?

It should be...this week actually. April 16 is easter day, they mentioned that the extra's would be out before easter, right?

We were promised some extra scenes before Easter.

Handsome or evil?

so we should be expecting a tweet from the official voltron twitter in the days to come

Both.

That's a really beautiful Allura. She looks like she'd look good with blonde in that art.

Cunning or persuasive?

>be qt3.14 alien gril
>broke up with the bf over 60 vargas ago but the hurt still fresh
>fulla eggs and if you don't get that ovipositor wet soon you'll go crazy
>see this

what do?

The Voltron tags will be on lockdown that day.

Pick a better specimen. You don't want shitty kids.

Alluring!

>raising kids instead of eating them freshly hatched
What are you, new?

I want to knit him a sweater.

Shallura officially dies the moment Romelle is revealed.

SACURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
When did she post this? today?

This will be the litmus test to separate the true SHallurafags from the Klancers who only use it as a sideship.

She sure did.

I WANT HUNK TO FUCK A ROCK WITH HIS COCK

Is the user that wrote the Sendak/Shiro Keith/Zarkon Pance fanfic here?

I suggest you indent your dialogue. Actually not suggest, please do it. It's distracting and improper.

Whenever I see that in fanfics, the story becomes instantly unreadable no matter how good it may be.

l-lewd

Sendak is the cutest.

I think Romelle will be a softie like how Shiro is in this Voltron.

>Romelle
What makes you think she's even in this?

She's Lauren's fave, you baka.

that's the stuff

So no reason whatsoever then. Got it. Stay delusional.

I don't understand why the idea of Romelle upsets you. She was the second most popular non-Team Voltron character after Lotor. When people think of old plot points from the old series it was Lotor and his obsession with Allura, and Romelle's trials in Drule.

We're only two seasons in, for one. Two, we're only two seasons in. Lotor is being revealed in S3, and Romelle was connected to his subplot in the original. She could be revealed at the end of S3 to help set up S4.

Lauren wants more chicks in the show.

I want more VLD original ayylmao cuties.

Where is this cute Sendak from?

this person
>scribblyapples.tumblr.com/post/149823483162

Thank you!

She's the only one that does. Bad enough she took 1/5th of Voltron and made them one and is ramping up to make it 2/5ths.

There can always be Merla to add more estrogen to the evil side with Haggar.

Old Pidge sucked. Move on.

All I want is the Keith reveal and extra Galra slice of life episode

>That last one at the end
Perfection

>majority of fanart is earth-related AU stuff
>coffee shop AU
>highschool/college/roomates AU
Are people just that uncreative and uninterested in infinite space?

Is this shiro in his teenage years before he fucked his life up?

Because most of the people doing those are teen girls either working those jobs or in highschool. Therefore do self insert bullshit instead of interesting stuff with Voltron.

They stick too hard to the "write-what-you-know". So coffee shops, high school, keith being a blushing-murmuring basic bitch etc.

Sendak always had a thing for badboys.

Was this before he matured and recognized Shiro was hopeless? Because I don't know if he and Eyebrows competed with each other in high school over the future train wreck

Sendak didn't meet Eyebrows until joining the military.

Why does Coran look so bad without his moustache?

My bad, sometimes I forget the Sup Forums lore
Sendak got tired of Shiro treating him like shit during a week long relationship during high school, which culminated in Shiro openly kissing someone else in front of Sendak, prompting a huge argument

Will we ever know how to use the Altean pool?

Maybe there's a reason he was born with it.

Wait why would Shiro even know Sendak during high school?

gotta love the klance shippers

It'd be cool if one of the extra scenes featured the crew all hanging out in the pool. But I don't think we'll ever get an explanation.

Pance is love
Pance is life

Shance is love, f off Keithfags.

does anyone have the .m3u8 of the death battle

See this user. If my contribution to galraposting is shit, then disregard it

>that fluff straining through his shirt

Cute

Haven't you seen the one and original shipping chart? Keith gets to fuck everyone.

>Allura in the background, being racist about the interspecies relationship, especially with a galra

I don't care who Keith fucks. In my chart that got personally approved by Lauren and Tim, Lance fucks Shiro and Shiro fucks him.

Ship wars can't happen if everyone just accepts Keith being a slut.

Sorry tumblr but girls arent allowed to touch My Shiro.

Ugh, Why Keith? Please go away Keithfags.

I heard Shance.

Give love a Shance.

I'm hoping in the next season we'll get a pre-kerebos flashback.

Cute!

Went through tumblr and it's full of Klance vs Kallura ship warring. Can't wait for Lotllura and Keitor to join in.

Same. I want to know how come Shiro knew Lance's name before he even introduced himself in the first episode. It's not like he was anything special back in the Garrison, why would Shiro know of him?

>Keitor
Okay I'm a Klotorfag and even I'm out of the name loop, is it Klotor, Leith or Keitor?

Didn't they spend a night at the loveshack all already by that point? He could've easily heard someone adress him by name.

We call it Keitor here on Sup Forums. There was some naming discussion a few threads back.

It's not set yet. It's Klotor here mostly, but I've seen art under Keitor being made by Keitor. I don't really see Leith being thrown around.

Speak for yourself, I'm still calling it Klotor. Toilet gate is too good to pass up.

Sup Forums used to call it Klotor but we switched over to Keitor. Leith is the more popular name on tumblr but we think it's too lazy and looks like Lance/Keith.