Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/12/12/entertainment/star-wars-the-last-jedi-review/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally means nothing. The fix is in, Disney has all of these shills in their pocket

I know this is a shitpost. But really, RT?

Where we're you when Based Disney saved the film industry

If they can do this with Star Wars just imagine what they can do after they buy Fox

Can't wait for whatever bullshit reasons Sup Forums will come up with to hate This movie.

RT is compromised as fuck with paid reviews. The staggering amount of 9/10 rated capeshit movies in that shitshow is unreal

Yes, it's the second movie in the trilogy. Did he really have to write an article about that?

this

I really hope you aren't really this stupid

>not just a great star wars movie but one of the greatest movies ever made

It doesn't mean shit, look at the MCU's scores

>It's TDK of SW
Then it's absolute garbage

Cherry picking the tiny percentage of bad reviews. Suddenly Sup Forums loves CNN?

Leia died too

looks like it's another blatant ripoff of the original trilogy

i wonder why it would get good reviews

It means everything look at the MCU BILLIONS

Only good movies make that much

Screenshot this Based Disney has another $2 billion dollar movie on their hands maybe even $3 billion

How does it feel tv? It has better reviews than Dunkirk, BR2049 and even TDK.

Star wars always wins.

>"The Last Jedi" also adds a number of new characters, most of whom feel pretty disposable with the exception of Rose (Kelly Marie Tran), a plucky rebel whose vulnerability seems well calibrated to connect with the fan base.

wtf how did they fuck it up again

Why is this fucktard still allowed to write reviews

>better reviews = better movie
ah yes, (((reviews)))

It's Star Wars. It could be literal shit on the screen and still get 90%.

>no Armond White review yet

All of the reviews don’t matter

we read the spoilers
fanboys have turned on the film and all will hate it in a few months

they did the same shit with ST discovery,mainstream critics are useless.

You do know most people like force awakens. It's just a very very vocal few that continuously bash it.

Our Lord and Savior Based Iger truly is a genius

>It's a Disney shill comes into Sup Forums to spread word of a shitty movie made for Jews, by Jews, particularly to incite debate and make the thread reach bump limit in order to keep the Last Meme circling the drain for the last few days before the abysmal sales figures come in episode

I fucking hate these. Skip!

He's just confusing Sup Forums with the general population. That happens on here a lot.

TUMBLING

D
O
W
N

PEÇAM DESCULPAS.
Sup Forums ERRADO DE NOVO

Since when do the opinions of plebs matter?

>Rotten: 8
Rotten: 8

He's not wrong.

fucked that up

It’s at 96% already?? Normally with these tent pole Disney films it would be at 100% to 98%. I guess 100% would be too suspicious of course. For it to be at a 96% shows it’s pretty fucking bad, and given the benefit of a few months for the novelty to wear off, people will say this movie sucked, just like they did with TFA. This movie will probably fall to 91% when it’s all said and done.

TFA had a 93% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Was TFA a 93/100 movie?

>normies love it
>but a large group of edgy contrarians hate it
What side will he choose?

I think you know the answer...

Don't talk about John Boyega like that

Why is get out on this list

It's the #4 movie of all time according to rottentomatoes

I love how 50% of Sup Forums is gonna pay money to see this just so they can go home and whine about it on this board.

>current year
>still believing this meme

>implying that's a bad score
Blade Runner 2049 is sitting at 88% yet you faggots worship it to no end

Sup Forums is never right. Nothing new

scores dont matter, retard

Most of this board is a bunch of contrarians, it’s why Zack Snyder gets praise on here.

Fucking CNN wasn't in their pocket. NEGATIVE review and rank it as on par with Clones in the saga.
edition.cnn.com/2017/12/12/entertainment/star-wars-the-last-jedi-review/index.html
Fan take on it in pic related aswell.

Mark Hamill is in absolute damage control mode. Its clear he despises it and wished George's original plan was followed.

RT is never wrong

Memes and ratings aside, does anyone here actually like the new installments?

Episode 7 felt so uninspired to me. Just reeked of focus group sterilization. No risks, nothing interesting, standard quip here and there, good guys blow up the enemy base.

What is there to like?

why are numbers 2 and 3 not flipped? If you assume Oz is top with 100+ reviews at 99%, beating 100% movies, then it must be number of positive reviews over the actual average percentage. So then why does a 77 review 100% movie rank lower than a 75 review 100% movie?

What a bunch of hippie bullshit.

Only read the good reviews, guys!

That dude's points in the image are 100% agreeable.

Fuck this shit and fuck Disney Wars. Star Wars is dead.

I don't mind them. TFA was horrible if you are aware that it's just a new hope, with the cast from a benetton ad, but beyond that it's not horrible. But I like anime, so what do I know? I can enjoy it, in the same way I enjoy anime.

I really liked TFA, it and it was the best movie I had seen in years at the cinema in terms of how fun it was, but it didn't feel like star wars to me. I muttered to myself Star Wars is dead watching it.

I was looking forward to this one, especially if they were actually going to make Snoke Plageuis and tie up the three trilogies, but nope.

They did a massive fuck you to Mark Hamill and the fans with literally no explanation what's going on, motivations for the characters introduced, etc;

>>current year
>still believing big movie companies don't buy reviews

It actually means the movie is terrible.

So the last 5 years of Disney has been the peak of cinema? According to Rotten Tomatoes this is true

>the same movie that pushes the Rey/Kylo ship just after the last movie where Kylo tortures her and kills his own father.
>critics okay with this
Yup, they're being paid.

Disney

>Last Jedi = TDK

Bane confirmed for 9???

>buy massively successful franchise
>hire yes-men directors who will do whatever the studio wants
>screen movies through focus groups so that nobody is offended
>market the ever-loving shit out of each release so that it feels like a big cultural event
>churn out a movie every single year
>make a gorillian dollars

Seems pretty straight forward

Wtf i love star wars now

>on par with Clones
Oh fuck that's a bad sign. It really is torrent tier.
I agree with the points though. George's vision has been defiled. This nu SJW canon is a reboot with fan service for easy money.

fucking nintendo bonus

It's also true according to everyone else too

There's a sea creature with giant boobs that milks itself for green fluid.
There are NO lightsaber fights

What the fuck is this shit?
WHAT THE FUCK HAVE (((THEY))) DONE TO STAR WARS.

We may never (((know)))

TELL ME ABOUT REN
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK

LAST JEDI SET TO OPEN GLOBALLY AT $110-130MN LESS THAN TFA

Yeah.. all of these should be rotten

>scores only matter when I want them to
I know you're baiting but there are people here that actually express this sentiment and it concerns me.

Yessss, listen to the shills... good...

Very hearty laugh. Thanks!

So how do I spoil this movie for people? Luke dies?

stop saying shit like this you fucktards.
its going to make at least 2billion ww and there is nothing we can do to stop it.

Scores don't matter period. BR2049 is or isn't a good movie based on its own merits, not what some shill got paid to write.

Next category: circles.

>taking CNN for gospel
Oh how neo-Sup Forumsv/eddi/tv/ has fallen

Oh boy my vegan sister will love this

I stopped buying into “universal acclaim” for major releases a while ago. It’s different if the release is an indie or lower profile release, but when it’s something like Straw Wers, Capeshit, AAA Vidya, etc. you simply can’t know how much of the advertising budget went to reviewers.
Plus most reviewers are bugmen who think it’s “cute” to buy into gimmicks that are aimed at children.

Everyone is PRAISING Adam Drivers commanding performance and character development as Kylo Ren a.k.a Ben Solo/Skywalker with many calling him the best part about Last Jedi. He was also the best part in the abomination that was TFA to be honest.

Everyone is IGNORING Ridley and Boyega now that Rey is a nobody who wants Kylos dick and Finn is just Finn.
Lmao

>How does it feel tv?
>Lists three made for brainlet flicks that redditors love

What did he mean by this?

You have to go back

>Disneyshills don't know about inflation

those .02 deposits they give you are only .01745 in the future

Luke dies
Kylo kills Snoke

CNN is /ourguy/

Walk to the house
Open the gate
Luke Skywalker dies
In Episode 8

More like $1.4bn

so what was the fucking point of Snoke?

>its going to make at least 2billion ww

t. brainlet who knows nothing about the box office

Wouldn't say ignoring Ridley. Going by all the questions people have been asking for days all anyone cares about is her, Kylo, and Luke.

Right I mean even the prequels got rave reviews... Oh wait

>Starring Luke as Dr. Pavel.
Rey refused our offer in favor of yours. We had to find out what she told you.

Literally all anyone cares about is Kylo,Luke and Rey.

I thought Finn was the best part of TFA. He's fun, bumbling, and charismatic. These new rehashed Star Wars movies aren't good for much. They don't have an interesting aesthetic, so I say at least have fun with the setting with a goofy character.

I liked Kylo too, Rey was poor writing and subpar acting, and the fucking huge white teeth distracted me. Poe was barely in it but Oscar is the best actor the series has ever had. Perhaps only Christopher Lee was better.

Finn is what Samuel L Jackson should have been: playing himself in the Star Wars universe.

Rey was just shoehorned into the movie for womyn points.

>story shits itself
>but you got a lot of colorful pew-pew!
>people love it!

well that's not like something new here

>Gladiator
>Rotten

are you a woman by any chance?

It's going down.

most retarded post of the year award