Thrawn (April 11)
Adventures in Wild Space #3 (April 11)
Doctor Aphra #6 (April 12)
Celebration (April 13)

>Rebels 3.20/21: "Zero Hour" Parts 1 and 2
mega.nz/#F!6kczUR6L!03HhW1zTC92RQPHlO3Yi0w

>Rebels Recon: Zero Hour
youtube.com/watch?v=MyUY7LnE4ls&feature=youtu.be

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya (embed)

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

gamezone.com/news/rumor-bioware-might-be-working-on-a-star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic-reboot-3452520
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is she, /swco/?

When can we start getting some comics that aren't about the OT, PT, and ST?

after or during the old republic animated show.

Like in the old canon, once they run out of the ideas, so around 15 years

REMINDER TO ANYONE GOING TO CELEBRATION:

@DelReyStarWars 5 hours ago

Viisiting our booth at #SWCO ? Introduce yourself, say hello. Tell us what you're excited about. What you love, what you want to see... (1/3)
It's nice to get to know our readers beyond their Twitter handles. And, though we try to be accessible here, sometimes it can be hard to... (2/3)
Get your message through. But, at cons we can chat more directly, so don't be shy. We love talking #StarWars (3/3)

Go to the fucking Del Ray booth and talk to them about a Dooku novel, they contractually have to listen to you. If enough people mention it they might actually keep it in mind.

in otehr words, never

anybody got suitable pics of Tarkin, Mon Mothma, Wullf Yularen, C-3PO and R2-D2, and Saw Gerrera to add to this

>few threads ago
>say I would like Aphra on Rebels to explore the Yavin IV temple
>kinda upset she weaseled her way out of Vader's death though
>finally start reading Doctor Aphra's comic
>it's literally exactly what I wanted, she goes to Yavin IV
>upcoming arc where she is on an adventure with my boy Luke exploring Jedi ruins

wtf I love Aphra now

Her surviving Vader's comic has been totally redeemed.

I hope we get more Aphra love soon. Maybe in Rebels, or a short story in the upcoming collection.

>SWCO

THEY KNOOOOOW

Star Wars Celebration Orlando (SWCO), don't be a sperg.

They're still trying to develop and expand around the movies because Canon is so new.

They're not going to jump into ancient history before fully fleshing out the OT.

You'll get hints and teases in the comics and cartoons, but not a dedicated series. Yet.

Obviously it will happen eventually, you'd be stupid to deny it. But you'd also be stupid to expect it so soon.

it's joke

I want her and Luke to fug

The Thrawn novel may be good if they leave out anything to do with Mara Sue. She almost makes Zahn's books completely unreadable.

Sweet. Would love to see a Dooku novel. Especially if it has young Qui-gon as well

she's nowhere near THAT bad in the original thrawn books, and its irrelevant anyway because shes never ever ever ever ever ever ever coming back

is she Rey's mom?

She's good in the original books. Nice tension with Luke.

not in the thrawn books themselves, no, but going into NJO 'insufferable cunt' is an extreme understatement for her

Filoni seemed fairly convinced that Mara would not be returning in Canon when he answered a fan question about a year ago. He said to look forward to characters like Thrawn being made canon again, and more EU favorites in the future, but to not hold your breath for Mara.

Lucasfilm clearly has a completely different plan for Luke's love life. Might be Aphra.

>good

Shoddily written Mary Sue levels of overpowered who's a blatant feminist message, user.

>hey mara jade im luke nice to me
>shut the FUCK UP WHITE MALE I TAKE NO ORDERS FROM MEN I WILL KILL YOU

>I TAKE NO ORDERS FROM MEN
Is Palpatine not a man?

Maybe. We might have a better idea once Screaming Citadel starts.

This could genuinely be the start of Luke's canon love life.

Nakiri doesn't count because she got 'sploded before she even saw Luke's noodle.

I'm in a bitchy mood.
Hit me with everything you take issue with in this movie.
FEED me.

I sincerely hope so. The only good thing to come out of Mara Jade was the moaning and crying that she died, and her death itself was hilarious and a very long time coming.

did anyone get/upload the prequels graphic novel?

ok bud

She's more important as a vehicle to explore the history of the galaxy than as an edgemaster. Drama with her dad is kinda predictable. Zero problems with her exploring ancient force things as a consequence of her relationship with her dad. It's not as good as an Old Republic movie, or an animated series exploring the galaxy outside of WE'RE AT WAR GUYS like TCW and Rebels, but it's alright.

I was under the impression a few years ago that Mara Jade was beloved as Lukes destined waifu. Then again, I never read the original EU books, just a lot of stuff until a few years before the canon wipe.

Were the noghri ever taken seriously outside of their killing Thrawn? I mean, they're super soldier assasin lizardmen who work for Leia.

Yeah, but she leaves him despite being conditioned into serving him and knowing that if she goes against him he could kill her in a heartbeat, because Zahn wanted to shoehorn in a love interest.

I still liked her in the OG trilogy.

>91436112
Ah ok, you haven't read the book at all and are baiting. No more (you)s from me.

Aphra was definitely not my first choice for a waifu for Luke but I am very open to the notion.

aphra is like at least a decade older than Luke and a murderer. it's not going to be her

Rey is not half asian

They see the destruction of an entire system from halfway across the galaxy in real time

It's a blatant copy of ANH, down to retarded reasoning to make the "Resistance" a thing

Characters are boring, and banks on nostalgia way too hard

Music is just boring to listen to.

Recycling of Tie fighters and X wings for no good reason, the tie fighters are specially insulting since the interceptors were supposed to eventually replace the tie fighters

pitiful and rushed "destroy the death star" fighter scene, without any of the tension of the ANH one.

Wasn't Mara a murderer too?

Post that again when Aphra gets a kill count equal to one full Death Star worth of people.

why do people care about age differences so much in star wars its ridiculous

and besides Luke's pure innocent sincere goody two shoes naivete might rub off on Aphra and turn her into not so horrible a person, after all Luke managed to redeem Darth Vader of all people, it seems a lot easier to accomplish with someone not consumed by the dark side of the force

please don't reply to bait

It's not bait. Believe it or not, many, many people hated Mara Jade for many of the same reasons and more. The idea that she was a fan favorite comes from her fans being an extremely vocal minority and from feminist media outlets in the nineties praising her. In comic stores and on Star Wars messageboards, she was loathed for being a badly written, hamfisted mary sue.

Beat me to it. Even for Star Wars that was too much

Snoke is the worst name you could come up with for your evil emperor knockoff. The character himself is uninteresting

>Luke's character was assassinated in favor of Rey. ROTJ is made almost irrelevant beyond wrapping up Vader's story.
>Jedi killed offscreen again.
>Han is reverted back to his ANH character.
>JJ basically sabotaged William's score
>Scripts for the rest of the trilogy have had to be changed, when they were initially trying to be closer to Lucas's ideas. This has potentially permanantly harmed the entire ST.
>X-Wings and TIE's and nothing else.
>Poe is a non-character
>Finn was an interesting character, executed abhorrently.
>Rey was a mary sue. Yes, she was. Fuck you. The flying scene was fine, im not an idiot. But the Mind Trick scene can fuck itself, JJ deserves tuberculosis.
>so much fucking nostalgiabait. Fuck the Falcon, fuck Chewie.
>Stormtrooper designs are shit
>Phasma (hahahahaha)
>JJ being a petty fuck and shoehorning a million in-your-face ANH nods, but wouldn't allow Lucasfilm to include a minor TPM easter egg
>JJ only doing the movie once Kennedy comprimised and let him make it with Bad Robot, rather than letting Lucasfilm do it themselves.
>JJ fucking Abrams.

If you want me to praise the movie, then Jedi Steps was neat, and Kylo vs Finn was good too. That's about all I got.

Mara thought she was doing the right thing. Aphra is just a petty thief who kills people on the reg since they get in her way.

what would she tell Luke about the mortician?! "oh yeah, I tortured to death the guy who prepared your mom's body for burial. no big deal"

fukken saved

She's about 6 years older than him IIRC

Not that big a difference at all. Isn't Han literally a decade older than Leia?

So she was Rey?

I'll add to this:
>Luke is going to die so Rey can steal his job of rebuilding the Jedi
Can't fucking wait for this shit to be over.

Dooku novel would be hype

stop replying to obvious bait from a guy who's making shit up
>doing the right thing
>she was a step away from being sith
do the Inquisitors think they're the good guys?

She's totally Rey's mother

Rank 'em.

She was Rey if Rey were even more of a rude bitch to people. Mara's first interaction with Luke is her threatening to kill him and he doesn't react because [no reason]. The way Zahn wrote her comes off as some obnoxious girl power fantasy, like he'd be content with her pegging him while he wrote the stories or something. Everything about her is dedicated to making her seem "badass, independent, and not to be messed with" and her "dark, mysterious past". I'd never wanted Palpatine to magically show up and kill a character before, but I really wanted Mara Jade Suewalker to die a horrible death.

All of them are overrated shit

why are you even here?

Reckon she ever did anal?

Padme: 7/10
Leia: 11/10 (though it varies on hair style)
Rey: 5/10
Jyn: 6.5/10
Hera: 9/10
Ahsoka: 10/10
Sabine: 6/10
Aphra: 6.5

Because there are other much better girls in Star Wars

Ahsoka > Aphra > Hera > Jyn > Leia >>> Sabine >>> Padmé >>>>>>>>> Rey

could this even happen?
would they ever meet

unless you're talking about spaceships you're opinion is shit

I didn't know I wanted this until now.

If Jyn and Rey weren't such horrible characters it'd be better, because the actresses are genuinely cute.

1. Padme aggressive negotiations
2. Leia
3. Jyn
4. Hera
5. Ahsoka
6. Sabine
7. Aphra
[[[[[POWER GAP]]]]]
8. Rey

Depends on her fate in Twilight of the Apprentice. It's very cloudy.

Luke doesn't seem to have any kind of knowledge of Yoda or the Jedi in ESB, and it's quite odd for Ahsoka to just up-and-abandon the Rebellion when things start looking hopeful, so I am going to go out on a limb and say no, I don't think Ahsoka even has the choice to return and meet Luke, assuming she is even alive.

Maybe just maybe, after Episode 6? But thanks to JJ, that leaves some sad implications.

it could conceivably happen if she manages to escape from Malachor, but that's a pretty big if I'd like to see it desu

Aphra and Jyn > Everyone else

>Luke doesn't seem to have any kind of knowledge of Yoda or the Jedi in ESB
When I see this, I mean beyond anything he learned from Obi-Wan's journal.

I could be wrong, but it just doesn't seem like Luke had met another Jedi by this point. Ahsoka would have also told him more about Yoda, like she did with Ezra.

imagine how broken Ahsoka's heart must be knowing Anakin became Vader
now imagine how much more broken it would be seeing that he has a son who looks up to him, I imagine she'd intentionally steer clear of him based just on that alone and hope for the best (assuming of course she's meaningfully alive)

This.

CANON REBOOT OF THE OLD REPUBLIC CONFIRMED

gamezone.com/news/rumor-bioware-might-be-working-on-a-star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic-reboot-3452520

KOTOR HATERS BTFO

>CONFIRMED

>no Imperial waifus

Boring.

>Rumor

Also KOTOR haters would be happy about this.

It's not a remake, it would just be a different game set in ancient history.

A chance for them to make a game the "KOTOR haters" would enjoy.

Anyways, this is just a bullshit rumor until Star Wars Celebration reveals otherwise.

Well let's see
>young
>actress
>hollywood
I imagine she's done the whole 9 yards many times

>nu-Bioware

No, KOTOR lovers btfo, it's going to be fucking garbage

well all new games with stories will be canon no?

this

Sounds pretty cool.

Yes, but that link is just a rumor with literally no reputable sources.

We know that the set and new character designs look like hot ass, that's for sure.

It sounds like someone can't stand the idea that his beloved MCU-wars could collapse under the weight of audience apathy once the "fans" all start to realize just how shitty and uninspired the Disney episodic SW films are and will be.

What, seriously, did TFA offer other than
>quips
>non-existent character arcs
>uninspired production design
>Dr. Who-tier creature designs
>forced quips
>toothless villains who don't do anything even remotely frightening
>a predictable, derivative story
>even more dumb, forced quips
>the OT actors phoning it in in full-on "well, it's a paycheck" mode
>that fucking tentacle monster sequence
>an incoherent post-ROTJ universe that's such a convoluted mess that it makes AOTC look as straightforward as ANH
>orange Yoda

It was an utter, unredeemable trainwreck, and the only reason why people are afraid of saying that the emperor is truly wearing no clothes, is unlike in 1999 for TPM, we're inundated with the opinions of idiots (reddit) and the never ending torrents of shill reviews on RT and the nerd blogs, all desperate for those sweet disney bux.

>A chance for them to make a game the "KOTOR haters" would enjoy.

as well as KOTOR lovers. Its a perfect compromise and if Bioware Austin and Drew Krapshyn fuck it up we can all hate nu-kotor together.

Money on them seeing if they could use that mountain of material written and recorded for the online game that is going to end up unused. Also with the Voice Actors Strike going on right now.

It pays to recycle.

the Part about Drew saying he's working on SWTOR while he really isn't is kind of telling i think.

So according to swbooks.net, the upcoming Vader comic now has a subtitle to distinguish it from the 2015 run.

Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith.

>might be

And honestly, I don't want this. Bioware is not what they once were.

We've known that for a while.

Make up for that Clusterfuck that is Mass Effect allowed by their other offices.

But just to be safe lets just bring in Obsidian to handle the writing.

finally

Nu-bioware is so shit it makes even half-shit Bioware look godly

Oh my bad, never knew that

we don't all live here friendo

How often does KOTOR go on sale on Steam?

Cross guard sabers and a big battle on malachor with Ventress' voice actor playing a sith lord pls

Yup
Bioware is way past their prime

>Vader comic will show us how Vader made the Inquisitors his cumsluts

Andromeda looks like such a pile of garbage I can't believe they even released it.

Hot damn I can't wait for some Inky tears.

its worse. they didn't finish it.

He made Padme his buttslut with relative ease when he was just a lad so I'm sure a couple of failed Jedi will be no problem

Didn't it end or something?