Mad D.C. peasants?

Mad D.C. peasants?

>They cut Thor's hair

That bothers me so much. I think it's because it just feels like such a soulless streamlining of the product and how much it doesn't feel like a Thor movie.

Literally a meme.
It doesn't matter if the movie is good, people are happy because they recognise the people in.
That's even the joke Thor makes.
MEMECUniverse.
looks fun

has anyone added him to the sad affleck?

dumb phoneposter

It's supposed to represent his power being diminished, like Samson. It rhymes with the first movie, and it's going to show his slow recovery and surpass his former strength. He's getting his hair back, along with the ultimate mjolnir, by Infinity War

That's how the Unworthy Thor looks though.

I mean no one else liked the other Thor movies so why not try something new? I thought they were okay. But I've heard others didn't

Also someone make Snyder throwing the Justice League hammer at Hela

>That's how he looks in a shitty comic from a few months ago
>Hey guys, let's take cues from newer garbage instead of the classics

>movies do great
>comics suck

That monkey's tho

I wonder if my uncle will still want to fuck him with the short hair.

Just saying, there is a basis for it in the comics

I really wanna love Thor but all looks like made of cheap plastic, I'll go with GotG vol2 instead

I never saw sucy cheap production before. Everything It looks almost like a fan made film or a tv show. And Thir is literally a joke at this poiny. Not even bother to spend money for watching it in theater. I wait the DvD.

Far from it man. Ragnarok looks fun.

Holy shit, that'd be fantastic.

Only if Laughing Evans is shopped on Hela

Bless us, shopfags

This is what we need

not really, if you were in the trailer thread you would have seen that i and most other dcfags were pretty much in agreement that it looked good.

Why does the Collector have cut outs of out of context drawings of machinery by Jack Kirby as wallpaper in his VIP box?

I thought the collector was the guy in GoTG they tried to deliver the orb to, why are they recasting him?

That's the Grandmaster, he's the Collector's cousin.

Its one of the oldest stories Sampson's hair was his strength its symbolic when the hero loses everything iconic about him and has to win anyways to show its really their inner strength and nothing else

They're bringing in alot of primordial immortals then this is going to be a big battle eventually