Star Vs. The Forces of Sunken Ships

Is Jarco a realisitc endgame?

Y or N?

No.

Marco kind of influenced Star a lot so now they share a lot of things in common.

Meanwhile Marco and Jackie don't have much in common. At most they have Love Sentence, but Jackie and Marco don't even share a favorite song like him and Star.

bump

You don't think it's possible that Jackie and Marco can get to learn more about eachother as time goes on and form a bond almost as strong as Star and Marco?

Although I do see the point you're making.

It's the only realistic endgame. Why would Marco ever choose THIS?

Marco and Star may have more chemistry, but that doesn't mean he and Jackie can't share something stronger.

Not the same person but it seems highly unlikely to me. This is Disney and this is Star's story not Marco's story.

MODS delete this thread. We still have another one up.

t. the other thread's buttdevastated OP

Other thread has reached bump limit you idiot.

I'll lay it out simple
Marco and Jackie want each other,
They don't techniquely have to be around and they most certainly in a minisquell level draw from each other, Jackie makes Marco feel comfortable with himself but Marco almost does next to nothing back to work in the gears

In other news, star and Marco literally need each other at this point, one always saves the other countless times, they'ves spent many a times together and draw from each other is such a dynamic way it makes any other character to character relation seem always flat. But these too are like a cowboy and his gun, a gun slinger needs a gun because of (protection, life or death situation, drawls etc)

Mods, move this people to /trash/ please.

You wait until the previous thread reaches page 10 you retarded newfag.

No, bump limit is fine. At least based on past practice.

I'm not really into the idea of Star 3rd wheeling for two more seasons.

It could be a realistic end-game if there was an alternative to Starco that wasn't literally Oskar Greason, who is only slightly more 1D than Jackie. I probably wouldn't mind a Stom end-game if Tom gets some serious development.

GuStar master ship

Jesus how can someone here be so stupid...

^ this

you sound a little buttflustered my man

it's no dig beal

holy fuck this is the most shit star thread I have seen in some time

everyone here should kill themselves, me included

you can go ahead first, the rest of us will just wait until the others from the previous thread hop on board

why don't you hop on board a dick

woah.............................

we gotsa tough guy ova hyeah...

>Hey user? What's a fartbox? And why did Marco tell me to ask you to "tonguepunch" mine?

it's a box full of farts that you have to eat with your tongue fist.

ask your mother and father

This is the real endgame

Oh, my sweet summer child...

Too bad Hekapoo is dead and won't get much screen time next season whatsoever.

gg

>Open Paint, draw Star Butterfly

I'd like it to be

But all my years of cartooning have me think the chances are slim

So I enjoy the suffering Star while I can

>he doesnt know about the intense magical journey Star is gonna go on to revive the MHC and locate Glossarycks text pages
>he doesnt know that a chunk of S3 will be Journeying on the Mewman terrain with Moon + Star
>he doesnt know Marco will appear on Mewni at the worst time and muck everything up

What a fucking shit thread. OP you need to lurk a lot more and samefag a lot less.

Still mad, OP?

>someone calls you out on your BS
>hurr durr you're the OP of that other thread LOL U MAD

Lurk more moron.

i'm mad and i'm not even them

it's a shit thread, it was a shit idea to do it when the other thread was on page fucking 5, a shit OP and a shit image to start it off

it's just total shit

Are you legit retarded? The last thread was made over 10 hours ago, the OP of that thread is probably long gone. But keep projecting if it'll make you feel better about your shit thread.

are YOU legit retarded?

>Californian summer
>Marco is still wearing a hoodie

How in the fuck does he survive.

this thread is legit retarded

wow, you got me. kill yourself

Been doodling some random Hekapoos,

What kind of response is that?

Fuck this is literally the downfall of not!sveg threads isn't it

>E X T R A T H I C C

user, I'm pregnant with your baby. How do I break this to Marco?!

HOL UP

I-I was just tryna liven things up with some bait guys

Why would Marco care?

>cheating Star cucking Marco

lowest quality Star available

would drop

>Hekapoo with a big axe
W-whats she gonna do with it...

>LOL new threads are at bump limit, right?
>yes I agree, upvoted :^)

welcome to your new reality

>tight shorts

MUH

W-where are the jeans?

>j-just pretending to be retarded g-guys

if you wanted me to bitch more that's what I'm going to do

THIS THREAD SUCKS

what kind of response is THAT?

We run away to a safe location Star.
You can stay, but stop acting stupid.

As much as I like that Marco manned up and got Jackie as a result, I don't think I can take two seasons of Star being jealous of their relationship especially with her having confessed to Marco in front of everyone.

To sum up, Jarco is NOT realistic for endgame.

Get to work, because I got some BIG WOOD for her

Wait

Marco and Star are based off the creator and her husband.

Cute; yet heartbreaking.

I keep saying Star and Marco will get together in early season 3 after he realizes he has loved Star this entire time. Apparently some people can't imagine them getting together until season 4 for some reason.

To be fair, with the shit with Toffee getting real, maybe that'll take her mind off of the pain of cucking for a while

Am I the only Jarco shipper who does NOT want to see Star suffer?

WHAT
NO
NOW AY

Probably not, but you guys are rare.

Seeing a suffering antagonist is always interesting.

In some cases I would agree. Shinji from Evangelion is a prime example of poorly writing a character to suffer, whereas Star is a great example of showing how characters can suffer without being needlessly hurtful to the development.

S3 is probably going to revolve around Star in Mewni trying to stop Toffee while Marco is adjusting back to a normal life with Jackie.

S4(or end of S3) will undoubtedly have the two reunite in someway with either Star coming to terms with Marco and Jackie's relationship or Marco realizing he's loved Star all along.

Finale will probably have them confessing their love to each other and they become a couple.

:P

>while Marco is adjusting back to a normal life with Jackie.
You can't seriously think this is going to happen.

checked

and why the hell not? Jackie seems cool enough that she wouldn't freak the fuck out over the confession.

no
how?
no
AHHHH you are way too good at this

Those are some damn fine Hekapoo's right there draw user. It's always interesting seeing individual artists takes on a more detailed Hekapoo as well. Yours is rather high elf-like, I like it.

>and why the hell not?
Because this is Star and Marco's show, specifically Star's. This show will not keep them separated for a long period of time and even then they literally cannot go back to how things were thanks to Star's confession.

The key point is more that the show revolves around Marco and Star's interactions. It'd be pretty damn bold for them to have the two of them separate for any stretch of time, given how much of the appeal of the show rests in their interactions, be it romantic or platonic.

I got fired today.

Heckapoo with an axe looks oddly fitting

>SWN tell you she likes your phone voice

How can I even go on?

Post yfw Korrasami ending.

Never watched

Tell me more

First he cries, then someone yells at him to stop crying, then he tells himself to be brave and does something, then he starts crying again, and the cycle repeats until the very end, but that's a good thing because his inability to do anything literally saves the entire world.

She needs lots of firewood for the forge.
You can't exercise in jeans.
Just try to keep the line clean.
Thanks, well it kinda changes each time i draw her, just ended up looking bit elvish this time.

>Writing Influence that directors have

additional writing/boards on episodes they direct
some shows have them among the usual story writers but not always: Steven universe does this, but Adventure Time doesn't. Star is in a weird inbetween: season 1 had Hammersley and on a few occasions Piluso and once Mullen involved in the story of their episodes, but that's often due to them rehauling part of the episode's plot during storyboarding. meanwhile in season 2, Bisignano and Hammersley are story writers, but they also have higher up positions (Creative Director and Supervising Producer respectively, though now Bisignano is also the latter), while Volpe, Piluso, and Varon don't and aren't

Not him, but the gist of it is that Shinji is pretty much hated by everyone and there's a lot of responsibility put on his shoulders and he's only 14.

He suffers immense stress and depression.

Hey, elvish is good. As is all manner of Hekapoo's, variety is the spice of life as they say.

Isn't that what Steven Universe does?

Incidentally, the captcha for this post was "GRAND Diss"

The Forge better be some kind of Hotspot hangout for fire beings of all kinds

Aw, it should be Marco teaching her karate.

Try to make the most "Star Butterfly" post you possibly can. What do you think would encapsulate her personality completely and accurately represent her?

I wonder if anybody ships Omnitraxus with Father Time.

There's even a pefect ship name for it, Primetime

Yeah. Evangelion was written as a form of catharsis for Anno, so when he stopped being depressed the show completely changed direction, and the fans demanded him to fix it, and he's failed at fixing it three times already, but he doesn't care since he can live off of the royalties for the rest of his life and laugh at the hikkis who think it's 3deep5u.

Meanwhile SU can abuse its fans all it wants and they, too, put it on a pedestal for being "groundbreaking" and "a deconstruction" of the male protagonist.

There's a bit more to it

It's like if Shinji wanted to get the angels to chill out by playing ukelele and eating donuts with them and worked a couple of times, but sometimes the nigga wouldn't chill and he'd have to stab the cunts and gets torn up about his good natured optimism not always running with the reality of the world

>people are unironically bothered by Sabrina's new position

SVTFOE threads are going to be unbearable during S3, arent they?

Don't listen to the "Shinji is a useless pussy memes." People don't remember the second half of the show.

>Is Jarco a realisitc endgame?
How many episodes have told even a smidge of a story from her perspective? Think hard about that.

We know very little about Jackie from any other context than her being pushed onto Marco and then being a rival for Star's affections.

Now it's possible that season 3 will suddenly have vignettes fleshing her out but unless that happens, she's an obstacle first and a character second.

Holy shit, those designs are fucking sick

well she won't be director until season 4 but yeah it's whack yo

What happened? Who is sabrina?

If I had to choose what I'd want for my birthday, I think a giant cheesecake the size of a mountain would be near the top. Ooh, also a cannon to shoot me to the top of Mount Cheesecake!