Is it possible for girls to legitimately enjoy cartoons or can they only go so far as to pretend to like them?

Is it possible for girls to legitimately enjoy cartoons or can they only go so far as to pretend to like them?

dumb frogposter

It is a mystery

Girls do enjoy the cutsie stuff like Ruby Gloom, just ask Pan Pizza

My ex really loved inuyasha, sailor moon and fushigi yuugi. she would write fan fiction all the time.

I like cartoons, Steven Universe is my favourite :3

>admitted to crying and beating his meat while yelling out the name of the girl who rejected him
>starts crying in the video

Yes. My sister likes Uncle Grandpa, my friend likes Adventure Time, and my mother likes Gumball.

That sounds like he was making a joke, a lark if you will

A gander a laugh a meme sting a goonfuck a kitchgiz a hoo-haw a sinner-yolk a windowwasher a wonderblunder a gift of gams

This, it's obviously a joke, the crying was real sure.
Sup Forums is more retarded than Pan

Yes, user, my mom loves Foster's Home, Billy and Mandy, and Don Bluth movies. My sister likes Adventure Time and some of the nineties Nick shows, especially Rugrats and Arnold.
Where did the "girls can't actually like ___, they just do it for attention" thing come from?

My girlfriend likes cartoons. Loved avatar, hated Korra, is getting increasingly annoyed by Steven universe. She doesn't like capeshit but will watch the movies. Generally loves autobiography comics.

My 22 year old sister quotes Spongebob nonstop. She called me at two in the morning one time because she flicked the channel on her favorite episode. She stumbling over the phone to repeat the quote because giggling like a retard. She finally says it and just hangs up. I swear to god.

>that spergout thread over the video last night

Anyways I love Pan and I hope he'll be ok

why shouldn't we be able to like them you autistic piece of shit?

I enjoy cartoons but I don't wear graphic T-shirts with my favourite shows on them or talk about cartoons in real life because people probably already think I am autistic enough

yeah

what you're thinking of are people, not limited to women, who jump on liking something popular so they too can be liked. the bandwagon is a terrible thing.

Why don't you ask one?

I love cartoons but I don't show my power level irl because I have a hard enough time fitting in

Excuse me but what did you just call me?

Shut the fuck up faggot.

Don't you talk to me like that you fucking bitch.

my gf loves cartoons so much she became a voice actress

> OP
> talking to a woman

As if.

Girls like cartoons more than men. How do you think tumblr became what it is today?

From my personal experience, I've noticed that women seem to be even more inclined to watch cartoons or anime than any guys I know... Either that, or they're just more open about it since they can get away with more NEET habits than men without people looking down at them.

The fuck are you even asking this for, OP? What do you think women with poor social lives do all day, go shoe shopping and play with make-up?

You sound both underage and like someone who has never been around girls or women before.

>hurr durr only us guys can really like cartoons girls are icky and dumb
this is what you sound like
get out

Link to that thread?

Sup Forums. Where else could t have possible come from?

Spergs being autistic and threatened by women existing.

Every year I watch a movie in the theater with my sister. It's usually animated.

Mods 404'd it

>implying after that fungus penis infection Sup Forums would believe any of it would be a joke

>tfw big sister-sister never took me anywhere with her
>never wanted to watch cartoons with me
>ignored me for years
>tfw one day she invites me to go see a new movie with her
>mfw it's Batman v Superman

You're a good brother, user.

>[raises spork]