Why are cops always portrayed as heros in film and television when they are scums in real life?

Why are cops always portrayed as heros in film and television when they are scums in real life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=92cD5yq9oUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Panel 1: A hippie yells FASCIST PIGS at some cops
Panel 2: A couple menacing bikers move towards the hippie
Panel 3: Hippie is getting beaten, yells HELP POLICE and the cops just stand there with their backs turned

So your point is it's okay for cops to be corrupt as long as they do their job from time to time?

>protecting citizens from assault is the same as randomly executing them after a game of Simon Says
Amerimutt detected

The OP is operating under the premise is all cops are scum. I am merely showing him the error of his ways with a comic I saw in MAD Magazine one time.

>heh you better support our gang or else this other gang might mess you up
Isn't this the same logic that the mafia uses to force people to pay them "protection money"?

Because reality and fantasy are separate things

>cop not protecting citizen from assault because he hurt his fee fees
You’re not helping your case

The cops would be fired or at least reprimanded for letting assault happen over some fucking name calling

Odds are if you are the victim of the crime, you are going to rely on the help of law enforcement. Might as well be nice to them while you're at it ;).

You are arguing under the premise than the mafia is a bad thing

Bolice are needed for freedum :DDDDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=92cD5yq9oUI

>be man in hotel room
>get drunk
>get executed
thank g-d the police helped him with his crime

You make a good case! Let's just get rid of all cops. Then the world will be better!

He was showing off an airsoft gun like some nigger. Lied to the police about being drunk, also like a nigger. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

That should be fixed though. Cops should help those that insult them. Simple as that. There should be a way for people to opt out of police protection, with the benefit that your taxes decreases because you do not wish to support the state, and that's a good thing.

>The cops would be fired or at least reprimanded for letting assault happen over some fucking name calling
How can you prove it? It would be your word against the word of the cops, their direct supervisor(s), and the district attorney's office (who are always on the cops' side)

>heh you better support our gang and our delicate feelings or else one day we might not do our jobs, nothing personnelle kiddo ;)
Wow sounds just like the mafia

At least you know you get justice from Don Corleone when someone steals your car; with Officer Soyson you just get someone sitting on his ass because he only got the job so he could get back at all his high school bullies

Reminder that only niggers hate cops because their job is literally to keep the monkeys and their crime contained in the ghetto.

>There should be a way for people to opt out of police protection,
How do you regulate that? Let's say in a street of 12 houses, 8 of them opt out of civil protection. Then a flood hits the street prompting mass evacuations, but the National Guard neglects that street because a majority of people opted out of being protected in these situations. Is that fair to the 4 who paid?

And blue-niggers fired at unarmed man on his knees, like real niggers.

>Wow sounds just like the mafia
No, not really. Police officers are usually held accountable for their actions.

what actually happens in real life is a radical communist subversive yells FASCIST PIGS at some cops while counter-protesting a legal protest by right wingers, at which point the cops form a phalanx to drive the two sides together so all the conservative white people can be attacked by niggers and communists with m80s and bike locks, at which point the cops stand down

Most movies/shows are about bad cops though. I don't think there's a single cop movie/show that doesn't have bad cops in it.

>told not to make sudden movements with hands
>reaches for his waistband
play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Just rescue the 4 dudes and move on. Since its less people it should be easier to evacuate civilians, not harder.

>play stupid games
You mean the game of Simon Says that led directly to his death? You're trying way too hard to defend shitty police officers, even more so because I can tell you're from some third world shithole and should be more familiar with police brutality.

>At least you know you get justice from Don Corleone when someone steals your car
Yeah, which is why the mafia is good.

No idea why you are trying to claim the cops are like the mafia as if that was a bad thing.

Regulated mafias are the best way to hold a city together.

>Just rescue the 4 dudes and move on.
But see, these other streets have 100% of its citizens pay, so they get first priority. And since we came up with this ingenious plan to let people opt out of not paying for civil services, funding has been so depleted that we have to rely on volunteers. So it makes no financial sense to help the street with 8 nonpaying residences.

Cry more libtard faggot.

Go ahead call me a "bootlicker"

Oh yeah well thought luck for those 4 families then. They shouldn't have stayed in a black neighborhood if they wanted police protection.

Again, its really simple.

>You mean the game of Simon Says that led directly to his death?
I repeat
>Told not to make sudden movements with his hands
>Reaches for his waistband
I don't know why you can't understand this. Are you legitimately retarded?

Why are poltards so pro-cop despite the cops turning on them and caving their heads in at Charlottesville?

So you're saying only niggers would opt out of paying for civil protection? Interesting.

>You mean the game of Simon Says that led directly to his death?
Yeah, that's the game he meant. He played the game like a moron
>but he was drunk!
Drunktards should be arrested, and beer should be illegal.

>reee the government is too intrusive
>but I always support the cops

>>Told not to make sudden movements with his hands
Why are you lying? They gave him several contradicting orders, and that ended up with him shot while unarmed and on his knees.

Yeah he shouldnt play with a cop at all, at least we agree with this. Hes there to do his job, not order him around and make rules on the go.

Hispanic bros would opt out as well. The difference is that they(more like we) protect each other and would volunteer to aid the neighborhood. I don't expect a black neighborhood to do that.

>spics protect each other and would volunteer to aid the neighborhood.
Lmao what planet are you living on

>Why are you lying?
why are YOU lying? the cop gave clear orders: don't make any sudden movements with your hands or you will be shot. The cop let the guy crawl toward him. ONLY WHEN THE GUY WAS REACHING INTO HIS WAISTBAND WAS HE SHOT! WHY DID HE REACH FOR HIS WAISTBAND?!

>Why are you lying?
Why are you lying?
He was told in the first minute after he lady left that if he did *that* again he will be shot.

Why do you lie?

>gets told several contradicting orders while hes already face down and surrendering
Whoa man you shouldve just obeyed the idiot manlet cop with a death wish xD

The cop did his job: he killed a stupid ingrate who brought no good to anybody.

>KEEP YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM OR I WILL SHOOT YOU
>*reaches back*

What did he mean by this

>being a white nationalist rat instead of a god fearing Christian that wants to save blacks from their derelict ways
Sup Forums is a hateful sinful platform that shouldn't be taken seriously

>Let's just get rid of all cops. Then the world will be better!
this, wild west again!

Fuck off nigger.

You wouldn't know solidarity even if it was in front of you. Hispanic bros are catholics and protect each other. They have a duty to God.

The 44% black in his genes took the better of him.

RIP in peace, amerimutt.

>Hispanic bros are catholics and protect each other
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeah man when I think "duty" and "protect" I think of Mexico!

I know you're foaming in the mouth but you don't need to samefag. The cop gave contradicting orders to a suspect that had already surrendered, this is what happened, regardless of your shitty insight.

YOUNG MAN
PULL YOURSELF OFF THE GROUND

no clue
I saw the video and he did it twice I think and it looked like he was even messing with the cop to see if he would shoot him
there should be a rule like in Afghanistan where unless youre being fired at you cannot engage the enemy, being shot for brandishing a firearm should not be a death penalty and seems like it infringes on our second amendment rights.

You can see Christ on the left right there. witches and heretics should burn.

Why do you continue to lie?

No, you fuck off. I'm not some dumb shit Catholic.
t.bean

>But you don't understand OP, they risk their lives EVERY DAY!!!

Wrong. You just have a fundamental lack of understanding in regards to how society works. A guy hasn't "surrendered" until they have been patted down and cleared. The guy was not cleared. He could have had a knife in his shorts. There could have been someone in the room with the rife waiting to blow a ffffffffuckin pig's head off. You naive idiots are seriously burning my ass with your Monday Morning Quarterback bullshit. I'm glad this honorary nigger has died so needlessly.

> All cops are scum

> Some Neckbeard faggot whot hought he could get away with being a criminal gets caught, WHY AREN'T COPS DOING THEIR JOBS

Stop being human garbage op.

Do you burgers have to tip the police after or before they shot you?

>no do, if do die
>ok no do
>nvm now i do
>ok ded
>no fair

how much more simple can i make this before you retards understand he committed suicide, accidentally. police are innocent of any wrong doing

imagine if this guy was on your property waving a gun around, you run to get your gun and when you come back outside you tell him to get on the ground and not make any sudden movements or you will kill him, so he does and you kill him, would you be guilty of execution? no he was brandishing and the rightful and lawful authority dealth with the event in the expected manner in both scenarios.

>he fell for the feminist anarcho meme
LMAO

Eres un insulto a tu mamá, puto.

Thats the point just lie on the ground with your hands on the head and interlinked fingers. There is no reason to even talk to cop after that, its his job to come out of his hole and cuff you.

>You just have a fundamental lack of understanding in regards to how society works
This coming from the neckbeard neet?

My friend is being sued for slander by his boss because he constantly trashed him to anyone and everyone, and was told several times that it could happen, his "nah theres no way he'd do that" attitude is the same as what got this moron blown away.

*pulls you over*
>dead man says what
>”what”
*shoots you*

at least we have the money to tip them, can't say the same about whatever shithole you live in

>inb4 its Europistan
lmao

>Killed father of two
Whats good are manlets larping as CS:GO players in real life? Why should anyone respect niggers in blue uniforms?

No this is coming from someone who understands that cops have a tough, risky job and they don't need idiots like the drunk fat balding waste of life in basketball shorts who threw his life and the lives of his two daughters away making it harder.

Why? I also rely on mods, should I be nice to them too, you bootlicking scum?