Ultimate Universe

So when do we get to see Maker make a new ulitmate universe made from a merged multiverse?

And when's the Entity war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MDUrw7j0UA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Somewhere around summer.

Hopefully asap. I really wish marvel would have another separate universe like it where they could go crazy if they don't bring it back. The closest I got was old man logan and spidergwen but even those are now tied in with 20 other main universe series and I just can't be bothered with all that shit.

I think a universe made from random what ifs could work.

Unless Maker goes with one universe, infinte earths neighbouring each others route.

>The Eternity War won't get the spotlight it deserves because of event fatigue caused by all the shit from the last few years

It's not fair

Tell me about the Maker, I know pretty much nothing about him but he seems cool.

he's a shittier more cucked version of reed.

there. you got the quick rundown

Rny and spider gwen would have to merge, unless multiple earths in one universe.

>cucked
Stopped reading here, little reddit meme spouter.

Smarter and evil.

Won't that be a good thing? Less editor meddling?

Marvel could do with a lot more editor meddling.

Read Ewing's books.

Give me some nice maker comics please.

You best off reading his entire run from ultimate ff, then hickmans stuff.

Which book is that, OP?

It's from the early preview.

I guess Mcu, star wars, the spiderman comic strip, miracle man, the battleworld universe are extempt from the multiverse merge.

If only 6 survived, the others probably never existed in the new multiverse.

Since only one exist now, the rest of the universe don't any but toaa's.

The beyonders are all destroyed but the cube children.

God I love the way how this series uses the paneling to represent the shape of reality

he literally is a cuck, sue left him for ben, and then he inseminated sue with bens sperm

eviler sure

A major theme of Ultimates is that nothing ever dies, all things that are erased or forgotten exist in oblivion and they could be brought back. The beyonders are probably still alive, but powerless since the molecule man and Doom stole all their power

Thats not cuckholdry. That's having your gf dump you and then fate another guy.

He don't really care about her, he left her the get erased.

Doom murdered them. The shaper died. The first living tribunal was never revived.

Nothing ever dies is just that life goes on even without others.

I was really hoping notObama would kick Maker's ass, but I'm fine with what we got.

Did she fuck Ben while they were together? Then he's a literal cuck.

Even if not, cuck pretty much means bitch for now.

Universe one had no multiverse, hmm.

Nah. They started when she left him.

They all dead and never was.

No I mean they become nothing, but they could potentially come back. Thanos did, and the shaper of worlds kind of did. Also, the wizard from the fifth multiverse that the maker brought back from oblivion.

Isn't marvel just redoing all the Crisis/multiverse events that DC made time ago?

But they won't. I want a all new order. And I'm getting one.

There's plenty of destroyed universes post sw, and some that never existed anymore.

Maker has to merge the multiverse, so his Eternity is stronger. In able to fight the first firmament.

Nah. They had reboots.

Marvel just removes and merges.

>implying Ultimates won't be cancelled before Ewing could to the Eternity War

that's also what DOOM's mom said

TL;DR Version: Ult!Reed snapped, tried to create a Utopia by SCIENZE. Sue got freaked, and banged Ben after Ultimatum. They confronted him, he turned even crazier. He created a Dome, developed a race of "Advanced as fucking Hell" humans, destroyed Europe and blew up the White House.

He's basically Doom, without morals. He's pretty great. Read Ultimate Fantastic Four, then Hickman's Ultimates, then Secret Wars, and then Ewing's current stuff.

I wonder how hard would it be to make a marvel&star Wars universe crossover

Not really at all.

I wonder if generations retro heroes are from that universe?

Since maker is standing in the superflow, it's safe to assume the prime universe isnt part of it.

Bump.

That's not necessarily the superflow. Jim Tensen and Carol didn't fight in a yellow background in the actual comic.

>Did she fuck Ben while they were together? Then he's a literal cuck.

> He's a better more calculating version of Reed.

Fixed that for you user!

The work's been done already.
youtube.com/watch?v=MDUrw7j0UA4

Its the idea center.

Bump

The people of the Ultimate Universe don't actually call their universe the Ultimate Universe, do they?

No. He is referering to a new ultimate universe. The old one is merged into prime earth. While nothing exists in 1610 place.

Oh, he's speaking in caps. Disappointing.

Burp