Jimmy Kimmel Live

Thoughts on this late night kino?

By the way,any fucking asshole that make cynical comments about natural selection can absolutely get fucked.

A friend of mine had a baby boy 14 yeara ago who had the exact same condition as Jimmy's son. He had an operation that put my friend $220,000 in debt after he negotiated with the hospitals and doctors. He was fully insured.

Today they are still paying the debt but his son won a ninja warrior challenge, is on honor roll, and is a great kid and young man.

youtube.com/watch?v=yqulWPljawo

>leave drumpf to me
>*cries*

lol he must be crying since Trump hasn't given him even half a second of thought on Twitter despite all his stunts

>Be American
>Get shot
>Live in debt forever to cover the bills

Your friend's son sounds badass. Is he a Naruto fan?

My daughter had the exact same surgeries this little guy did! Unfortunately, people with congenital heart defects often require surgeries over their entire life. My daughter definitely will. Glad this little dude crushed surgery #2! Shouts to my cardiac unit senpai!

It took millions from the taxpayer's money to save his stupid defective baby, when all he had to do was impregnate his wife and try for a new one. I have no sympathy for this parasite.

Should the doctors have done it for free? Do you own the production of the health industry?

Healthcare prices are outrageous, but they are outrageous because of a complicit insurance industry.

Trump doesn't pick fights with genuinely funny people because it's too great a risk. He goes after charisma vacuums like Elizabeth Warren that will never be funny once in this lifetime.

People always talk about how he understands Twitter as a medium, they never highlight that his smartest use is deliberately avoiding anyone who could legit own him.

he used to be funny. i don't know how this weeping pussy and his fucked up babby replaced a comedy show.

lol

delet

not clicking that shite

give me a quick rundown or I will walk away. Make your choice, OP.

Let the games begin.

OP is a pledditor btw

>By the way,any fucking asshole that make cynical comments about natural selection can absolutely get fucked.
what are you gonna do about it? Cry?

Can we go to a timeline where Craig takes over The Late Show.

Daily reminder that Ben Shapiro's daughter had the same condition, fixed by the same doctor at the same hospital. Jimmy Kimmel's son doesn't give his opinions on healthcare any extra weight.

Such as?

Nobody cares if you're actively triying to get rid of those things, Ben.

Fuck this plastic surgery uncanny valley looking soyboy. I shocked he could successfully fuck a woman to produce a baby at all. I'm sure they paid millions $$$ and a team of scientists with white lab coats, test tubes, beakers, and bunsen burners to achieve this feat

untrue
jimmy kimmel tells a personal story involving his son, some people try do politicize it

Give me a less quick rundown. More details this time.

And yeah of course he was trying to politicize it. Why else would she even bring it up on his show? Twitter exist for that shit.

dude he just describes the journey of his son dealing with illnes and how he cured it, it shouldn't be always funny imo

Except that particular hospital is a charity hospital. The kid would have gotten the surgery even if he had no money.

>dude he just describes the journey of his son dealing with illnes and how he cured it,
I thought he runs a comedy show? The show isn't a blogpost, he should fuck off.
> it shouldn't be always funny imo
Why does it exist then?

>giving me You's so quick

d-dont be so rude

Seriously. Why don't they give me a show? I can cry about my life all night too.

kek
maybe you dont have charisma