Spider-Man Homecoming

So what are the expectations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lLiRgNFvfGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Iron Man 4 ft. Spider-Man

The trailers don't make it look good, so I can't say they're very high.

>literally Iron Man 4

It'll probably be alright, but who cares? Watch it or don't

Jazz score

MCU greatness

Really boring and cheesy. The trailers gave away all their action beats, and I'm sure the High School stuff will be so obvious. Ned Leeds is exactly what I expected him to be.

It looks like a film I can skip and wouldn't miss a beat in any future MCU film. If BAKA was a food, it would be corn flakes.

Looks like Paint by Numbers shit. "You guys wanted high school Spidey? Here it is! You're welcome." The only upcoming MCU movie that looks worse is GotG2, every trailer from that movie just makes it look less and less funny. None of the jokes are any good.

>implying Iron Man 4 when we already had Disney's Marvel presents Iron Man 4: Avengers: Age of Ultron
>implying Iron Man 4 when Disney's Marvel presents Disney's Marvel's Iron Man 5: Captain America: Civil War featuring Disney's Marvel's Iron Spider

The score will definitely be shit.

The trailers seemed like they showed every scene of the movie, more or less.

I really wish trailers would stop doing that.

Fine, Iron Man 6 then.

Ah yes, I remember when Suicide Squad was going to be all about Joker and Harley too.

Just because it's an Iron Man movie doesn't mean it'll be bad. Most of the Iron Man movies are good.

Better than Spidey 3, and the entire ASM series

Not as good as Spiderman 2. Probably on par with Spiderman 1.

So just a good movie.

It has just occurred to me that Spider-Man Homecoming's initials are BAKA

and Batman don't forget all the Batman

One thing that is pissing me off is how EVEN the fucking Spider-Man movie has this grey awful look Marvel movies have. I thought Sony would tell them to fuck off with this shit cinematography, but nope. They bowed down to Feige's bullshit completely.

Now the red and blue in Spider-Man's suit does not stand out and jesus fucking christ the webs around his body are invisible in most shots and in others they look like they were painted with grey crayon.

>Most of the Iron Man movies are good.

Honestly I don't think Starks going to have that much screen time, maybe five more minutes than Joker had, 10 at the most, let's break this down for a second from what we've seen in the trailer.

>Stark tells Peter to stay under the radar as a hero
>Peter tries to warn Stark about Vulture
>Stark shows up at the end of the boat scene to help spidey save the day
>stark takes the suit back from spidey
>Stark jobs to vulture during the end fight

A whole five scenes, the advertising here is doing the same thing that they did with Joker, making him seem like he'll dominate the movie rather than play a smaller role.

Oh yea, he was all over that suicide squad trailer wasn't he?

I just hope Tony's involvement is minimal, Shocker has time to shine, and that Toomes survives for the Sinister Six. Also want MJ in the sequel

Let me put it this way: as of today I'm more excited for a Thor movie than for a Spider Man movie.

I kinda blame the suit design on that one. I feel like the webbing on his suit's just too thin and lacks visibility. I think that's probably why they used raised webbing in past films, since it's easier to see in motion.

writers.
That should be enough, but let's go for broke.
>>Spider-Man, Flash and Liz love triangle.
>>Annoying fat kid who exists just to squeeze in more jokes. (I bet there's a scene where he has to come up for excuses why Peter isn't around with HILARIOUS results).
>>Math League
>>MATH League
>>MATH LEAGUE
>>Spider-Man wants to impress Tony by taking down the Vulture. Vulture wants to attack Iron Man cause he ruined his business. WHAT A GREAT HERO/VILLAIN CHEMISTRY!
>>The action set pieces are Washington DC where he's wowed by the suit's gadgets, then the ferry where he fucks up, then the final climax against the Vulture.

The whole film just reeks of "Been there, done that". We've seen Spider-Man save a train, and now he's saving both a ferry and a plane in this film. Next thing you know he'll be saving a blimp or spaceship. We've seen his relationship with Iron Man before, and Vulture is pretty much Falcon except bigger.

And the worst part? People are insanely hyped for this film. Like unreasonably hyped that they think it'll be the top film of the year. And you know the sequels will just trinkle in MJ, Gwen, JJJ sloooooowly in.

>>Stark jobs to vulture during the end fight
I don't think Iron Man will team up with Spider-Man in this film. I think the two swinging at the camera is the final shot.

The suit design is totally to blame, but with a suit design like that they could at least apply filters to make them stand out. They looked fine in CA:CW.

Not great but noticeably better than Amazing Spiderman.

It won't be a team up, Stark will try and take Toomes on by himself, but Toomes will have some kind of plan to neutralize Ironman. Before the killing blow can be struck Spidey will swing in and save him.

We're looking at maybe a total of 15 to 20 minutes of Ironman in this movie.

I think that'll happen too. It's the natural and most obvious way to validate the young, new hero. Having him save the already established hero, forcing said hero to respect the youngster. It' so screenwriting 101 that it definitely belongs in a Marvel movie.

It also helps that Tony is a shit hero too.

>We're looking at maybe a total of 15 to 20 minutes of Ironman in this movie.
Lmao still too much. I want barely 5 minutes of Iron Man.

It has RDJ in it so my expectations are at an all time low. I'm so sick of that faggot being injected into everything.

Holy fuck that CGI looks awful, I thought it was from the new game coming out at first

I'll agree that it's more than I'd like, but not enough to give the Ironman 4 meme any weight and not enough to completely turn me off of the film. Sadly, we all don't get what we want.

I keep forgetting that it's coming out.

I know that feel. I shit my pants often because of that.

Alzhimers, you may want to look into it.

This dude did an amazing score for Medal of Honor Frontline
youtube.com/watch?v=lLiRgNFvfGw

nice maymay you going to post that going to post that to face book next

I expect the fat best friend is going to be one dimensional as he appears to be.

But you know it's true. CW had more character development for Stark than Rodgers's.