>November 3
Thor: Ragnarok

>November 17
Justice League

>November 22
Coco

>December 15
Star Wars: The Last Jedi

As an user said, this is it. Disney is trying to end Snyder here and now. This is happening people. This is going to decide his future

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n69A1HHlyG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do we kill Disney?

>>November 3
>Thor: Ragnarok
Don't plan on seeing.
>>November 17
>Justice League
Plan on seeing.
>>November 22
>Coco
????
>>December 15
>Star Wars: The Last Jedi
Depends how much Rian was able to wipe away JJ's shitscum. Will see if I hear that Lucas liked it.

>It's another Mouseketeer console war thread.
Okay.

So, now we have Summer AND Winter movie seasons?

What gives? All of those movies look boring and uninteresting

I'm looking foward to see War of The Planet of The Dongs rather than anything in that list

FUCK YOU, IT'S FOREVER!

you don't they'll kill you first

summer is year long now

Am I the only one who liked Rise better than Dawn?
I actually like Franco.

>red cuck media

>yfw when Disney is going to give Justice league the battle born treatment.

Those monsters.

>look up Battleborn
>it's a video game
remove Sup Forums

...I mean, Rise was OK, why you liked it over Dawn that I do not seem to understand

Disney wants complete and total control

and not just of movies Iger might be running for president in 2020

if we didn't have Sup Forums how would we know which side was winning and which was complete irredeemable garbage?

Why contain it?

>spoiler
Christ on a stick.
Well, i'm voting for Trump again.

If you want context, Battleborn was Gearbox's shit stain of an excuse of a FPS.

To add insult to injury, Blizzard put out an Open beta for Overwatch, the same day Battleborn launch. Effectively killing any hype Battleborn would have generated.

Ok cuckservitive enjoy paying even more for that wall with no healthcare in the middle of ww3

I don't care Sup Forums.

You cared enough to reply.

No I didn't.

its okay buddy.

>Coco

This won't do much. It's not going to do as good as, say, Finding Dory.

>This won't do much.
That's what people said about Inside Out

No, it's not.

hey, nom.

Lucas said he liked it.

>>I'm looking foward to see War of The Planet of The Dongs
I think that's in the summer so that's not really relevant

and Spring. (Logan, Kong, Beauty and the Beast, Jungle Book, Zootopia, BvS).

It started with The Hobbit. Now every December there's going to be a huge release

Marvel is the pre-inauguration Trump of cinema.

wat

But will Marvel after Trump be like post-inauguration Trump?

They retconned the first two infinity stones into existence. So they probably weren't originally planning on doing the Infinity Wars soon. What big plans if any do they actually have for after Thanos if they kill him off in Infinity Wars?

You don't

Make a product that appeals to more people than holier than thou neckbeards that communicate solely through dank memes.

Does he realize how evil that picture looks?

>. So they probably weren't originally planning on doing the Infinity Wars soon
Didn't they announce Infinity War back when Civil War was first announced? I'm pretty sure they knew

Of course he does, Bob is actually Snoke.

>Snoke
Does anybody even give a single shit about that plotline?

People who make clickbait for a living.

probably not

>make movies for illiterate chinese

not sure which is worse

>not liking the plot and dialogue being baby level
How else am I going to text my side chick and fuck my GF while watching the movie?

You don't. You either fail to compete against them, or you eventually get absorbed by them. It's only a matter of time before all fiction in existence becomes Disney's property, including all the public domain stuff. And then they'll start working on owning every man, woman, and child, both living and dead, on this planet.

if only they could mix the two extremes

apple and amazon are already further ahead on doing that though

Stop watching this shit

Wel, really, when it comes to animated movies, do you see anybody else doing them better right now?

People don't want to be Disney anymore. They want to be Illumination's Minions

>end it now

Remember when marvel and DC had a movie scheduled for the same date and DC moved theirs?

And secret life of pets

how's that stop everyone else?

literally a shill

just give in join the winning side you can't beat them

>fun, heavily '80s-themed space opera that looks like GoTG 1.5 starring a norse god
>another grim, rain-soaked spectacle of misery and weariness

Snyder had it coming.

Disney cancelled Star Wars Celebration and moved up the release date of the Han Solo movie to summer probably because they are worried about what the reception to The Last Jedi will be. So there's that.

>>another grim, rain-soaked spectacle of misery and weariness
This sounds appealing to me.

unfortunately (or not), you're in the minority of the movie-going audience.

youtube.com/watch?v=n69A1HHlyG0

>Let's All Laugh at an Industry That Never Learns Anything Tee Hee Hee.webm

Market saturation? What's tgat?

They wouldn't have made the Inifinity Stones too small to actually fit into their spots on Thanos' Inifinity Gauntlet if they had planned to do Infinity Wars soon after The First Avenger.

>Market saturation? What's tgat?
Something that doesn't really exist.

It's not saturation it's overall decrease in quality or a changing of the times that makes moviegoers stop seeing things. I'm assuming you're going to use "but Westerns" to which I might add that falls into the latter category. And comic book movies are ultimately action films which are never ever going away

How strong is the hype for coco? otherwise, JL has like 4 free weeks. If Disney wanted ultimate rape they'd move Episode 8 one week before.

Go watch BvS

That's why it sounds appealing to me. I liked BvS.

It started with Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter actually.

I like her Nike's.

:( autism takes the fun out of everything.

You should probably leave Sup Forums forever then.

>does anybody give a shit about the major villain of the highest grossing movie since Avatar?
Don't be so retarded.

I mean, there's nothing interesting about him. He's just the Emperor 2.0 in JJ's OT redux.

>Rogue One
>story about literally who
>makes a BILLION dollars
Yeah, I'm sure that Disney's real worried about whether or not the first Luke Skywalker movie since 1983 is going to do well.

The whole movie could just be Luke lighting up a lightsaber and having a vision about his father, roll credits five minutes later. And it would make a billion.

>there's nothing interesting about him
Oh cool, you saw the movie? What happens?

????
Mate i'm just saying what i've observed. Others seem to have similar opinions too.

RO had Darth Vader and Tarkin in it.

You said there's nothing interesting about him ... he hasn't even really been a character yet. People are going to be more than excited to see him in Episode VIII and IX.

Though I'll be honest, I don't think it's gonna be some megatwist reveal. No Plagueis, no Skywalker, no Bane, no whatever the latest theory is.

He said they're worried about the reception, not the box office.

>Inside Out came out during a downer summer
>Finding Dory has its fucking name
>Coco launching against Thor, JL, with a holiday season lined with Star Wars

Thanksgiving Weekend will be the only way this movie even turns head away. People who loved Book of Life will ignore it killing most of the hardcore animation fan base, there's only the family dollar that's split between the two superhero fares.

Unrelated, if Thor beats out Justice League will that officially axe all the movies coming out? I'm already nervous that WW will get slaughters by GotG2, but getting beat at every base by Disney, especially the flagship movie getting beaten by fucking Thor of all films, would be really god damn embarrassing.

And TLJ has Luke, Leia, R2, C3P0, plus all the new characters in it. If you think Tarkin is as big a draw as any of them, you're crazy. Though I'll admit that Darth Vader ending probably accounts for like 50% of RO's profits.

That's exactly it.
Like the ease of Rey's powerups and the flaccid trench run copy, Snoke is just The Emperor knock-off for the OT 2.0.

First Order v. Resistance=Empire v. Rebellion
Old Ben=Old Luke
Luke=Rey
Sheev=Snoke
Kylo=Vader

etc

At the end of the day, they don't give a shit about the reviews. If it prints money (spoiler alert: it will) they'll be happy.

They cancelled Celebration because there was no point in doing it every year. It used to be every 2-3 years. I can't say exactly why Han Solo was moved, but so was Rogue One.

Thor 1 and 2 were shit, ill never watch another thor movie in my life, i have no clue what the fuck coco is, and i dont give a shit about star wars either.

Now that i think about it, i think god of thunder is the only thor comic i have ever bother to read, and even that was disappointing.

>if Thor beats out Justice League will that officially axe all the movies coming out?

Why do you guys think they're in a direct competition with each other to get the biggest box office? They only care about if the movie makes a profit, not if it beats another company's movie. Company wars only exist with autistic manchildren on the internet.

this

Republic v Seperatists
Qui Gon
Anakin
Still Sheev
Maul, then Dooku

user... this is how Star Wars works.

You could also do it for a ton of other movies.

nope
nice try tho

>nope
good rebuttal

thanks

Prestige matters a whole lot more to the industry than making a profit. If a franchise flagship preforms worse than another franchise's weaker hitter that's a god damn black eye the company could conceivably never recover from.

damn...

truth

that bein said, Thor will beat Justice League and internet will explode. its going to be insufferable around here.

>At the end of the day, they don't give a shit about the reviews. If it prints money (spoiler alert: it will) they'll be happy.
So does WB, but that doesn't stop the internet from melting down when their movies get bad reviews and thinking they should scrap everything. Fact is, BvS and Suicide Squad made a lot of money which is all WB really cares about and gives them enough reason to keep making these movies.

>Thor will beat Justice League
I don't really like the DCEU but I disagree.

You can't.

Their CEO is might be running for president in 2020

You're a fucking idiot. They're a business and their main goal is to make money. If they want prestige, they make Oscar bait movies which they've been doing for 100 years. This is the company that survived the atrocity that was Batman and Robin and came back with Nolan's trilogy. The only people who jizz themselves over box office number competitions are fucking autists.

> People who loved Book of Life will ignore it killing most of the hardcore animation fan base
That's not very many people. And almost anyone who considers them part of the "hardcore animation fan base" will still go see this, as it's one of the years biggest animated films.

> there's only the family dollar that's split between the two superhero fares
The family dollar is a SHIT TON of money. Same reason Marvel and DC don't court the hardcore comic book fans who want nothing but faithful adaptations of the books.

JL and Thor aren't as kid friendly as Spider-man, and being on Thanksgiving week will be huge for Coco.

Thor has bright colors for the kiddos tho.

>and thinking they should scrap everything
That's because WB doesn't know how to do anything, and they refuse to commit. Marvel didn't back out of things just because the two Thor movies didn't blow away reviewers.

Fuck disney

>Sup Forums
>Comics and cartoons they said

????
Thor 3 looks different than Thor 1 and 2.
How is that "committing"?