Will be the star of season 9

>walking dead
>muslims
Makes sense

Inshallah

this is exactly the sort of character they should kill off suddenly and without fanfare during crossfire

>zombies everywhere
>still believes in Allah
>still wearing a headscarf
What did they mean by this?

l m f a o

How does she stay so fat during an apocalypse?

This feminist "raaawwwr slay queen yass" bullshit they're pushing in every movie/series ow is getting on my nerves so badly. The latest Vikings episode had this bullshit aswell in it. Destroys any pretense of suspension of disbelief in an instant. It's always men getting beat up too.

Women are phyiscally incapable of beating up/attacking men and prevailing in such an alceration.

It's the equivalent of a mouse writing a story about how it beat up a lion with her bare fists. Just pure fucking cringe.

feasting on BTFO Sup Forums tears

I was hoping that these cunt writers would kill her just to make us sympathize with islam... (at least she would die off)

Nope. A fat muslim who remained fat after 7 years of eating dry leaves and bees, manages to punch a strong bodied man, armed with an AK, who killed, raped and tortured people for 7 years.

Half of America is living in some fantasy land where they really believe this shit. It just so happens, a lot of them are media execs and "writers". So, of course this shit will happen. It will continue to get worse and worse.

I don't mind the odd case of le strong womyn but when it's so often and things like them winning FIST FIGHTS etc it's just fucking ridiculous. avg 130lb nu male could probably btfo vast majority of women in a physical altercation

>America
yeah cause the rest of the world is well awake faggot.

>Rick and crew are trapped
>about to die
>she rips off her scarf and opens her shirt
>revealing her suicide bomb
>SNACK BAR
>she dies saving Rick
>wft? I love martyrs now

she gets a lucky throat hit but it's still bullshit

>the show is filmed in America
calm down, pussy.

She’s cute without the hijab

>cute
you're the problem

It's really not too bad, at least compared to some of the other shit they pull
>starts in 3 point stance
>wide stance
>stays low
>pops up
>stiff arm

She'd better be. I hope all white characters get killed so that good people can rebuild society, free from the burden of having to live with the monsters who committed genocide on the peaceful natives and who were capable of waging two world wars. #FuckWhitey #WhiteAintRight