A New Site Called "Rotten Apples" Tells You How Many Alleged Abusers Are Connected to any Film

How many does your favourite film have Sup Forums?

therottenappl.es/

Other urls found in this thread:

therottenappl.es/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy shit.

Does liking this movie make me sexist?

>Home Alone
>Fresh Apples

Based

which one has the msot amount of rotten apples in it?

If Michelangelo raped little boys should the paintings in the sistine chapel be destroyed?
Why should I give a shit if the actors are terrible people? Everyone knew that already.

Who can get the highest score?

>glee
>no allegations
>one dude literally arrested for cp

IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING

What did Jared Leto do?

seconding this. What if there's a movie out there where every cast and crew member is a sex offender?

>therottenappl.es/
>Paths of Glory
>This movie has no known affiliation to anyone with allegations of sexual misconduct against them.

nice

Jeez what did Kevin Kostner do?

>Neil DeGrasse Tyson
kek, what?

based

>Neil DeGrasse Tyson

phew

The Rotten Appl.es is a searchable database that lets you know whether or not a film or television show is tied to a person who has been accused of sexual misconduct.

The goal of this site is to further drive awareness of just how pervasive sexual misconduct in film and television is.

By no means is this site meant to serve as a condemnation of an entire project, but to shine a light on the few individuals who should be held accountable for their alleged actions.

In the case of this website, the ‘individual’ is defined as a castmember, screenwriter, executive producer or director.

This database is not perfect, nor are the results meant to be taken as fact. If you believe there is an error or a missing name, please let us know by clicking here and we’ll fix it as soon as possible.

>You know what do to, Sup Forums. Release the blind items.

captcha: Drive Drive

COMPLETE WHORE

What the fuck

WHAT THE FUCK

everyone above me is a faggot

lol what a fucking joke of a database

The claim against Neil Degrasse Tyson is an absolute joke. Even the #believewomen #metoo movement don't pay that one any mind.

harvey please

everyone above me is a faggot

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Thank God

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

The Matrix trilogy + The animatrix are clean.

>Allegations mean people are guilty
libshits are terrible people

Hmmmm.....

That was a fuckin' close one

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

This is nowhere stated on the site.

>Allegations
SIMPLY
EPIC

if you're reading this, i'm accusing you of sexually harassing me. you now have sexual harassment allegations again you. that's how easy it is

thank fuck for that

:^)

Can somebody beat 4? That's the most i've seen so far.

but we must LISTEN, user. LISTEN and HEAR and UNDERSTAND what you’re saying. An allegation is 95% of the way to the truth. LISTEN.

Also this is the free market of public opinion so unless it’s a company saying things I personally don’t agree with, companys and persons should be allowed to fire me and destroy my life based on LANGUAGE.

>fear and desire
>This movie has no known affiliation to anyone with allegations of sexual misconduct against them. This movie has no known affiliation to anyone with allegations of sexual misconduct against them.
>ironic

>this won best picture
lmao just lmao

Apparently Jared Leto is a rotten apple

heyheyhey

Johnny Depp gets a pass, but George Bush doesn't? I don't even remember him in the movie?

>Geoffrey Rush
Even though the person who accused him of doing something wouldn’t say what he did and he doesn’t even know what he’s been accused of doing.
These faggots don’t even care if it’s true or not.

>Arnold
“He wasn’t accused of anything but he was a republican governor”

George bush was in pirates????

wew

OJ Simpson gets fresh apples. So abusing a woman is worse than killing a woman

>ben affleck
I don't even remember him in that movie

he fucked his maid or something and knocked her up.

never doubted him

George Bush was my favorite character in Pirates of the Caribbean. Fuck that site

well this is awkward

based Weinstein. Literally /ourguy/

>A New Site Called "Rotten Apples" Tells You How Many Alleged Abusers Are Connected to any Film
>Alleged Abusers
>Alleged

Oh, so it's literally a meaningless statistic?

Then what's the point of the site?

If allegations mean nothing then why does a database exist for finding movies with cast-members with allegations against them?

Are you stupid?

LIES. LYNCH CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

*inhales*

all these phoneposters

no wonder this board has gone to shit

Aren't there only like 6 people that have been accused so far? They must be banking for the future, because there aren't enough people yet that would warrant this kind of shit.

johnny depp just beats women, he doesn't rape them. they fuck him willingly.

somebody should contact the bitch responsible for it

twin peaks is already tainted, because the return features a guy who killed his girlfriend, and robert knepper who was accused of sexual harrasment.

that site is retarded

>only 6

try 60

I wish there was a way to tie this in with Netflix to filter out movies that are bad from the play options.

nice

Kek

It's just a list compared to imdb, it's not like people typed this shit up.

This site doesn't work unless I missed the moment some random internet reviewer was in this movie, which I didn't.

>no jeffrey jones
>no matthew broderick
>but charlie sheen is there
lmao

>Taxi Driver
>Not bringing up De Niro's history with an underage European Prostitute
>Friday the 13th part V
>No mention of Dominik Brascia, one of Corey Haim molester

Atleast they put in Jared Leto and John Travolta

really flip-flaps the synapses

> George Bush

Wat?

Literally no proof of anything ever.

Straight up killing a couple people isn't as bad as being a sexual abuser I suppose.

this sony just wanted him gone since he was going to be a huge shareholder

Duh, Bush and Obama got re-elected :^)

>alleged
This is the state of a feminist society. You can now destroy careers and lives with mere allegations.

Literally no proof that any of these supposed "allegations" on this site have any merit.

/ourshow/
>inb4 bully for phoneposting

It was a miramax movie you dunce

Huh.

Good thing you kept the cum for the police that time your dad felt like pounding a tight asshole.

Apart from the room full of CP the investigators discovered after his death

Yea, none of the disney/nick stuff is coming up rotten.

GEE I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS SITE

it was a different time

He owned the rights to the Beatles' catalog, which was worth more than him.