This is what happens when you put a white male in charge of directing a film...

This is what happens when you put a white male in charge of directing a film. They will always slip in some kind of misogyny or male gaze.

This is why women shouldn't write characters.

What did Rey do? Flip a tit out at Luke?

doesn't the movie explain it?

Her daughter has shit taste

this

where the fuck are the leaks you are all talkng about. Everywhere I just see HURR DURR HAHAHAA but nthing else

>look at catalog
>5 billion star wars threads
Look janitors, i know you're volunteering, but at least do your fucking job containing this shit.

i hope this gains traction. it would be glorious to see disney get shit on by feminists

>my [young age] year old [family member] asked about [drumpf/brexit/scene in movie] what am I supposed to tell them?
>this is the consequence of x

No one cares about your ugly, fat child and what you have to "explain" to them.

What's she talking about? I haven't kept up with any Star Wars shit.

>255x201

New here?

She sooooorta has a point.

Like seriously Rey is in love with a fucking autist who killed his own father and is also responsible for a shit ton of other deaths? Wants to rule the Galaxy and fights with the first order?

That's fucking stupid.

The kid doesn't give a shit. It's this fucking social media bullshit that lets 20 somethings project their views through the younglings. The woman cares about Rey, not the fucking 6 year old.

here is a little guide for Sup Forums, enjoy your stay

All of these variations could be simply put
>I don't know how to raise my kids help me internet strangers

checked0000

Explain what?

Women are weaker and dumber and men and should really shut up before one of us males proves both of those things with one slap.

Wait is Reylo canon? Fucking hell.

OH MY GOD! MY ISSUES! MY PROBLEMS! SO ROUGH!

>Women likes a dangerous man with power
So, shes acting like a normal woman. What's the issue?

Seems like a not so subtle romantic development. Angsty as fuck but its there.

The meltdowns are amazing

>255x201

>teaching a child as old as 6-years-old to look up to fictional characters

This is honestly a dangerous and irresponsible practice.
By 6-years-old these kids need to understand the difference between reality and corporate Hollywood media.

YOU CANT ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT

>My six year old told me she didn't want Trump to take away her right to an abortion and I didn't know what to say. #TrumpsWarOnWomen

>"I'll have to explain this to my sister, how horrible!"
>She types as she ignores the text of that beta who fawns over her while she begs her ex convict boyfriend to come over and fuck her

this shit its been hated and an anticipated turd for months mate.

Maybe teach your loli some real values like not getting upset over a fucking disney flick.

During the Jedi training scenes on achto about 30 minutes in:
Luke: "so I see you've made some new friends Rey"
It shows Rey with a couple porgs and a goofy smile.
Rey: I felt them call to me through the force
Luke: it's true. The porgs are pure beings of the force, that's why I came to this place. The porgs tender meat holds the key to a power only Jedi masters can harness.

He grabs a porg from Rey and bites it's neck, blood sprays into his mouth and he gets a wild look in his eyes.

Luke: yes, the power! I can feel the force growing inside me, and inside my pants the force is growing!

The bulge is massive and throbbing. Rey wastes no time derobing, showing Luke the wetness dripping down her legs and mixing on the floor of the hut with porg blood.

Rey: now show me the power of a Jedi master, as we partake in the ancient ritual of the porg blood orgy!

Luke: hey r2, help me out with this sluts loose poon, will ya?
R2d2: beep boop (a flap opens up and a pulsating dildo emerges from r2.

A familiar voice emerges from the force, it's han "great job kid now let's blow this thing and go home"

Luke: aaaaaaahhhhh the pleasure! I'm blasting your inner wet walls with my jaws juice!

Rey: thank you, my master. The ritual is complete. Now I am the Almighty Mary sue! All white males must commit suicide in my honor!

Luke: as you wish, my vaginal god

Luke ignites his green saber and slices off his dick and balls and then stabs himself in the chest.

That's real life bro. Women like assholes.

honestly kids don't like star wars this mom is just lying

So?

Kids enjoy Star Wars but aren't obsessed like middle aged white men are.

JUST

>The meltdowns are amazing
More please.

>6 years old
>already a coalburner

the future of white "people"

gay

This. Nice related dubs too.

At least she's not in love with the nigger.

>implying his sister wasn't conceived from the bull's semen

FUCK

>Hey sis its a fictional movie from a franchise that should have died in the 80s
>I like crayons
>Glad we had this chat

Drumpf did this

Han probably had it coming for being a shit father. He went back to crime FFS.

The First Order isn't fully evil, rather just another group that things it can govern better than everyone else.

Real spoiler

Kylo kills Snoke to save Rey, then he takes Snoke's throne and asks her to rule the galaxy with him, she says no, he lets her leave but says they're enemies now, they both look heartbroken about it

It's an interesting mixup of ESB/ROTJ but it's also so "Twilight"y

Well, Kylo is still a scumbag, Finn is still alive by the end of the movie and Rey being the daughter of random people actually gives her value instead of all being explained by "she's only special because Luke spawned her"

So, what is this bitch even complaining about?

The daughter she's raising is

Nothing, this is sad shilling of the movie to make you losers go see it.

She's a virtue signalling hypocrite

>what is she going to say
She'll keep parroting the nonsensical drivel you have been forcing down her gullet instead of actual knowledge. You should try bleach, I hear it enhances compassion. Do her first then down the rest of the gallon.

Its just like RL. Girls go for bad boys to try to change them.

>Loves Finn

FUTURE ROASTIE ALERT

Holy insecurity batwoman

LOL

Who the heck is Kyle Ron

HOW WILL I EXPLAIN TO MY CHILD THE HOLOCAUST?!? THANKS HITLER!!

>worried about racism
>saying someone looks like an alt-right villain because they're pasty

This gave me a boner

Why would Disney do this anyway? Do people actually hate Finn and they are acting accordingly to that? l thought it was just Sup Forums memeing something again.

Finn isn't profitable

That's what so-called antis aka SJWs call him. Antis are haters who invest all their time hating characters or relationships instead of doing other things.

How are these people viable?

Holy shit liberals are pathetic

They obviously have no positive development in the real world so they all live vicariously through media

Damn, weird the little bitch didn't say anything about how they are mistreating his character or something.

From a guy who didn't really care for SWs, except from old republic era stuff, I gotta tell you, these last few days have been beyond entertaining.

oh dear

>finn
>protagonist

>saving a thumbnail
OP IS A FUCKING NEWFAGGOT IN THE FULL SENSE OF THE WORD
>also reposts

>Six year old girl watching Star Wars LMAO.

So she what fell in love with TFA when she was 4? This is for sure real

then theres was that crazy bitch on reddit calling Carrie Fisher a hack for supporting Reylo lol

This

She’s attracted to the white alpha male, not nig nog binks.

>kyle ron
Top bait