H-HOW?!

H-HOW?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NOeNMrDCBNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was hot

I thought even Thanos with the gauntlet couldn't destroy mjolnir

So that must not be the real one or they overpowered the fuck out of Hela for muh feminism

>*Record Scratch*
>*Freeze Frame*
>Yup, that’s me. You’re probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.

comics wise its been destroyed a few times

also that was a (a purposely holding back) Thanos.
he didnt try to destroy Mjolnir anyway I think, though he did get hit by it.

Dwarves made it user, in addition to Loki slightly botching development it was doomed to break someday. Can't trust those fucking greedy dwarves am I right user?

Man fuck Thanos and his invincible villain bullshit, seriously. I hope Infinity War turns him into a bitch.

Link?

I was so certain the Soul Stone would be in it.

hammer is made of shard of infinity gem

odin has one of the shards, heimdall the other, hela the last

hela takes odins and heimdal

now three times as powerful as the hammer

overpowers hammer, takes its shard

becomes DEATH

thanos boner immediately pops

infinity war happen

Death already exists, it was confirmed in the credits for the avengers.

Is movie Odin Linked to movie Mjolnir?

Hela is on the same level as Odin, so it makes sense she can destroy Mjolnir.

i wish you were dead

That shit is why i couldnt stand perfect cell in hunter x hunter

They already confirmed Lady Death and Hela will remain separate characters

Dasthejoke.jpeg

youtu.be/NOeNMrDCBNs

Am I the only one completely underwhelmed by the "raised stakes" of Thor's hammer breaking?

We all know it's just going to be magically reformed by Infinity War, of not by the end of this very film.

Except he still doesn't have it in IW concept Art.

Oh thank Christ. I'm actually impressed with this Hela's look. Bit too goth, not regal enough. But all in all, not too bad. But still, she's a god of an underworld (At best. I bet they fuck that up.) She's not the CONCEPT of death. She's after death itself.

thor is way to conflated with the hammer, it's good for the character to get away from it occasionally

W-WHO CARES?

>perfect cell in hunter x hunter

HUH

It's a shit manga with a somehow even worse villain.

no, the dumb henchman just used funky wording.

He didn't fly so good.

the soul stone will be in wakanda, a celestial got a hold of it and died on earth leaving behind the advanced technology and a ton of vibranium, you really think earth could have Natural deposits of an indestructable metal?

Magic.

Thanos broke Cap's shield tho, isn't his shield supposed to be more unbreakable than the hammer?

>hammer is made of shard of infinity gem

the new origin of thor's hammer is the best of all

Did you just stop watching before he met Kumogi? If you were actually complaining about Perfect Cell I'd understand but in both Meruem and Thanos' case there's nothing wrong with them.

Thanos loses with the Infinity Gauntlet because despite being an omnipotent super deity he can't make his waifu love him. Even when he rejects her and ascends to the most powerful being in the universe, his incredible ego made him lose sight of what actually granted him power in the first place, so it's stripped from him. He wasn't defeated because the good guy could punch him harder, he lost because of his human flaws.

Meruem is defeated because learning his own nature and discovering humanity was more important than conquering the world. He dies not in the obliterating final blast from the hero, but in the embrace of the one person who helped him achieve real happiness.

What the fuck do you want out of a villain if those two don't meet your qualifications.

No, Thanos destroyed pretty much everything with the gauntlet.

So when does she kill them for "mansplaining"

If something couldn't be destroyed by the gauntlet, it would mean its durability is greater than infinity. Hopefully they follow the comics and don't do that bullshit from the cartoon.

No, they're "coolspositing".
Which is expediting your cool new lore to show how new and cool your new lore is so you can totally claim and feel like you've made your mark on comics and that character in particular forever, because obviously your particular lore addition or change will be different from all the stuff added by older writers that got ignored.

It makes up 90% of modern cape comics.

>It makes up 90% of modern cape comics.
I fucking hate you for fucking ever, especially since this actually feels like a correct statement. Fuck you.

Haha, it's true.

>Wanting a generic final shonen fight at the end.

Meruem's arc is one of the greatest stories ever told in manga/anime and it's thanks to the fact that Togashi went against cliches that it was so amazing.

The obvious answer as to why Hela was able to destroy Mjolnir: She's worthy to

This was my thought as well.

>watching
>manga

>Being this mad
Shut up faggot

N-NANI?

Breaking the hammer seems like something that should've been a real "oh shit!" moment in the movie, not something to be shown off in a damn trailer.

It's like twenty minutes into the movie. They can spoil it.

I can't be the only one who thinks that final panel looks like girl Thor staring into a computer monitor.

this

Its early on into the movie and the whole premise for it. Hell, a good majority of the Internet already predicted something happening to Mew Mew because of the lack of it in concept art.

I see it

read infinity gauntlet you stupid faggot

I didn't have a problem with M, I had more of a problem with the twelve random side characters I didn't give a shit about taking up space. I seriously could have gone my entire life without watching a octopus understand morality