This image infuriates Sup Forumsvel

This image infuriates Sup Forumsvel.

Other urls found in this thread:

comicstore.marvel.com/comics-best-sellers
starwarsunderworld.com/2016/01/marvels-star-wars-1-was-best-selling.html
theabyssgazes.blogspot.com/2010/03/teal-and-orange-hollywood-please-stop.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

404 get?

I already cropped the image for last thread so I might as well post it before this one goes down too.

Why?

>both look shit
Really activates my almonds

I like how the Marvel ones aren't all half naked

Left
>Generic
Right
>Warcraft trailer
>Cherrypicking
OP
>No-life faggot.

Switch comics under Marvel to

>FUCK YOU THERE'S NOTHIG WRONG WITH DIVERSITY
>SO WHAT IF IT'S ANOTHER #1? PEOPLE ENJOY NEW STORIES
>SPIDERMAN ISN'T SHIT NOW FUCK OFF

>Marvel fans
>Reading comics

The best selling Marvel comics are Star Wars lmfao

Hela's skin tight suit does it for me a lot better than some exposed skin., Mera's bust is still nice to stare at though.

>colorful
>airport battle.jpg

I get my movie opinions from bloggers on rotten tomatoes.

Spider-Man RYV and Spider-Man and Deadpool have been great though. The problem isn't spider-man, the problem is slott.
I disagree

Shill extermination when?

The only people I see freak out about diversity are DC fans

You can't disagree with facts. Outside of Star Wars and Marvel's yearly hamfisted event, Marvel comics sell like shit.

I don't even understand what this is trying to argue, especially the X-Men thing

>THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH DIVERSITY

Supes looks cute.

And Marvel's management.

Oh definitely. Marvel's execs are obsessed with pushing the diversity thing, but in terms of fans most people I see who read Marvel just say it's good and move on.

Yeah, this last few years have been bad, but sales hardly ever equal quality, look at batman the last 5 years, as much as I like King for shit like Vision (which sold abysmally) his current Batman comic doesn't exactly scream top quality despite being DC's all time top seller.

The comics that I've had on my pull list from both Marvel and DC I've been enjoying, what I don't care about or just have no desire to read I usually just ignore, this includes Star Wars even though it's a monthly top seller.

>someone posts a fact
>I disagree
comicstore.marvel.com/comics-best-sellers
starwarsunderworld.com/2016/01/marvels-star-wars-1-was-best-selling.html
lmaoing at your life Marvel's best selling comics ain't even capeshit at this point

Yea, I see now I misread your post, I though you'd said the best marvel comics are star wars, my bad user.

Pure unadulterated cringe material.

This pic is irrelevant in literally the first sentence

Why would DC fans have a problem with that?

There's nothing wrong with that. They're probably going to do crossover comics and movies with Marvel and Star Wars at some point.

That's probably why Marvel started having somebody lose a limb in every Marvel movie like what happens in every Star Wars movie.

But marvel fans don't say that

I dont really notice anything other than DC using blue and orange too much

Isnt there a study about how these 2 colors are the easiest to use because they contrast the best or something? Add the shitty rock music, reminiscent of the one suicide squad, and I actually believe DC finally found their formula. Its a very shitty formula targetting the lowest common denominator but its still a formula that gets the job done

DC fans hate obnoxious progressive signalling. Suicide Squad was one of the most diverse cape films, but it didn't display the signals.

>Luke Cage
>96%
Literally worse than iron Fist.

They certainly don't say "I enjoy this comic" either.

It's cute how people still think Marvel TV is canon to the movies especially after based Mackie already said Feige dishoned Marvel TV.

this is pro-DC, right? that's why DC talks like a normal human while Marvel is a shrieking imbecile obsessed with genitals and skin color rather than what they think are good stories, i correct?

also
>NEW LATINA GHOST RIDER WHO SEEKS VENGEANCE WHILE TAKING HIS SWEET LIL BRO FOR ICE CREAM
it's latinO when you're talking about men gringa

no he thinks people who tweet positive things about that racist sexist movie are right wing trolls

which you are

It's like the pre-Disney Star Wars Expanded Universe where everything Lucas is canon but Lucas didn't give a damn about anything he wasn't personally involved with.

I don't get it, DC are completely different characters.

>a cast that features black, white, asian, and latino characters that's skewed in favor of women when it comes to prominent roles
>racist and sexist

>racist sexist movie

?

Huh, really gets the hamster wheel turning

nice le epic may may reddit

>Trump effect
>both BvS and SS have been called the Trump of movies in """professional reviews"""
What is the truth?

>Marvel is a woman reaffirming her selfishness while she unknowingly freezes her entire kingdom to death
>DC is a man trying to make his adopted daughters happy
What did they mean by this?

Whoa, it's possible to portray the villains as dark and the heroes as bright! Who knew?

Marvelfag here, this image always bothered me because Spider-Man is a character who is always talking, in a film where Superman has to fight batman I kind of expect Supes to not say much, granted I wouldn't have been offended by Superman speaking a bit more though.

>marvel movie one month later
>"oh yeah that movie came out, doctor weird"

>Marvelfag here

Kill yourself brand loyalist faggot

mister doctor

This image is retarded. Civil War was basically just another Avengers movie. Hardly comparable to BvS.

If Marvel had done New Super-Man it would have taken place in New York and Kenan would have been gay and idolizing George Takei and most of the comic would be him screaming at some guy for appropriating Chinese culture and fighting white dudes.

The art would have also been shit.

Except the EU fans weren't crying because George didn't acknowledge Mara Jade but even then George did bring some characters and things from the EU to the movies like Coruscant, the whole Mandalorian stuff, Ayla Secura, etc... they were minor stuff though.

People want at least a Daredevil cameo in the movies but Feige doesn't want to deal with Perlmutter again.

MCU movies are all the same, with the exception of the first Iron Man and TWS. After a while they all blend in an indistinguishable blob of quips.

I don't see what would be wrong with this. Origin stories only exist to pander to normies who don't know them.

Brand loyalist? I guess so, I have books on my shelf from Marvel, DC, and the others as well, just more Marvel. My pull list consists of both Marvel and DC, but just one title more from Marvel than DC. I guess I'm a brand loyalist, I just like to think of myself as honest.

It's the age old "Why not both?" argument, yes, you can like both, but you like one more than the other, that's just the way of things.

Fuck off shill

>Brand loyalist? I guess so-

Exact moment I stopped reading. Your opinion instantly became worthless after that.

Protip: the MCU and DCEU are both bad

TDK and Iron Man were the last truly good DC/Marvel movies.

>Exact moment I stopped reading
That's pretty much how I felt about the first issue of Flintstones

>I cant calibrate my display

get out

Batman hasn't been done right on the big screen since 66

I don't care for either of these cancer factories, they're a waste of time and money, and are bland with throwing a bunch of action at it.

Despite this, I liked the first Guardians of the Galaxy, and the ChristianBale-Era batman films.

The next guardians of the galaxy seems like they're just cranking up the same jokes/appeal from the first one.
>even MORE tiny groot
>even MORE awkward buff guy comedy (don't know his name)
>even MORE of Chris Pratt's character being a boasty asshole

in any case, these two companies are sheer bland cashcows and you can't deny it.

>dark and gritty! washed out colors!
on the left, people and media criticize
on the right, it gets applauded

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Arguing about comic sales.
When comics are a bare fraction of the multimedia revenue giants that marvel properties have become.
Not realizing that using comics as a testing ground for new more diverse characters is a good thing.

There literally isn't

>if you have problems with MCU you must love the DCEU!
DCEU is irredeemable garbage, but that doesn't stop MCU movies from all feeling the exact fucking same.

bit late but

Well that's just a massive lie

I used to like this image, but with the current Marvel comics, I cringed to the core

Isn't Latina used for women?

For the record, Manimal is insane.

>Origin stories only exist to pander to normies who don't know them.

Bro like 99% of earth is normies.

>This image infuriates Sup Forumsvel.

All the Marvel scenes are from the same scene showing Hela annihilating the Valkyries. They're dark and gloomy because it's her evil victory. The shots are composed in a stylized manner because it's a story being told as flashback.

All the scenes in Justice League are from every part of the movie.

Itd be funny to see Marvelfags defend Thor after their tantrums over DC movies being too "dark"

Surely they wouldn't do that though, right?

>comparing the brightest most colorful scenes to the darkest
You must make quite a living with cherrypicking skills like those.

You should probably go watch the Thor trailer.

>Itd be funny to see Marvelfags defend Thor after their tantrums over DC movies being too "dark"
>Surely they wouldn't do that though, right?

>in a film where Superman has to fight batman
Well there's the films first problem.

So was this created before Marvel's sales tanked and their strawman DC was proved right by Marvel's own marketing team?

Do SJWs still support Marvel now that Marvel has outright blamed them for their failures?

but the OP is an intentionally misleading image

That's what makes it so right, it's propaganda at its finest

Gru? That's universal, who has Hulk, also marvel

Yay. Orange and teal. Bravo, DC

good god. youre all massive faggots with this company wars shit.

Both look exactly the same.

holy shit this

This has been a problem for DECADES, user.
theabyssgazes.blogspot.com/2010/03/teal-and-orange-hollywood-please-stop.html