Alright, be honest

How many of you bastards are gonna go see it in theaters even though you hated TFA and you KNOW it will suck?

i'm gonna see and shitpost here

count me in

Will see it alone then pretend I never saw it if/when asked by friends and family because I'm "above such trash."

Sadly, I will.

Depends on my family. I’ll go if they want to go because family. I won’t like it but I’ll suck it up and have fun with my family. We’ve all been busy for the holidays so we might not though.

My brother forced me to watch it when BRrip came out. I hated it. For me it was 1/10, worse than all the capeshit I've seen.

>do i fit in yet

I'll go see a matinee in Jan when kids are back in school

I didn't hate TFA. It just wasn't original. I still liked it. I hope VIII does its own thing. It'll b disappointing if it doesn't but I probably won't hate it.

It's kinda hard not to see it. Even just to rage at it. I wanna know for sure if what jj had put out 2 years ago is salvageable or not. Also everyone is talking about it and I wanna have an informed opinion on.

I enjoyed TFA, it was much much better than I expected it to be, and the experience of seeing it in theatres was amazing. Probably won't be seeing this one in theatres though, I will probably watch one of the cams that come out, then the bluray rip once that comes out.

I will probably see it as soon as a decent enough camrip is out, same thing I did with TFA. If it's even somewhat decent then I will rent it and watch it for real when its out, which is what I -was- gonna do with TFA, but it wasn't even somewhat decent.

My expectations are in the fucking sewer desu and I really couldn't give enough of a fuck to have to leave the house and get crammed inbetween a bunch of plebs hooting and clapping at the kinoplex

Paying for it? Lol just waiting for the cam rips to post webms of superman leia, I probably won't even actually watch the movie itself.

Hated TFA and no I'm not going to see it.

I'll probably see it when a decent rip is out a year from now on a day I have nothing better to do. Pretty much all Disney flicks are good for.

But I didn't hate TFA. It's got it's flaws, but it's leagues better than the other normie shit that Sup Forums props up like DC and Jurassic World

BR 2049 is still playing in my kinoplex.
Will have a comfy afternoon rewatching it tomorrow in an empty room while all the shitheads will be crammed in to see Nu-Wars.

I have moviepass so probably

> this random generic blockbuster with a random popular licence slapped on it is less bad than these other random generic blockbusters with random popular licences slapped on them

Why?

Shit eaters.

Family does a movie every Christmas. Now it seems we'll be forced to see star wars because no other company will try and compete against the mouse.

I sae the fucking spoilers. What a monstrous betrayal of the entire franchise. No wonder Mark disagreed with the direction Luke took. Holy shit. They completely shit on the original trio. All 3 led miserable lives after rotj and died as complete failures. Just to prop up these new, boring characters.

Will see it in 22 hours, with a mate who bought tickets just to spite himself.

Saw the force awakens in theaters, walked out of the theater feeling like I was taking crazy pills because everyone was saying how good it was. It was fucking garbage. So no, I won't be seeing this shit no matter how much the reviewers lie and say it's good like they did with TFA.

The bullshit is already underway.
"Critics Call The Last Jedi the Best Star Wars Movie Since The Empire Strikes Back" (Vulture)
"The Last Jedi Takes Star Wars to a Fantastic New Level"
(Gizmodo)
"'The Last Jedi' is the most moving Star Wars movie — and the funniest"
(TechCrunch)
etc...
Yeah Fucking Right

I'll be going to see it. It's going to be bad. I KNOW it's going to be bad. But I'm not going to be able to properly tear the film apart unless I've seen it at least once.

This. Exactly.

I will watch it, out of sociopolitical interest.

Once the pirated version hits the torrents, that is. I'm not giving a dime to (((them))) for their pop culture psyop garbage for the brainwashed masses.

No. Or it will never end.

I'm not a big star wars fan. I enjoy all the movies pretty much evenly. I went to TFA opening night with two mega super nerd fanboy co workers. I had ZERO preconceived notions going into it. I had only seen the very first trailer. About half way through a lightbulb went off in my head and I realized "holy shit this is just a gender swap new hope with an added black guy for fun" I tried to enjoy it but it was horrible and hands down one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Of course my nerd co workers LOVED it. They both agreed it was hands down the best star wars movie out of all of them. Tldr. You couldnt pay me to watch TLJ.

Once the Luke death scene and Leia Superman scene leaks on here this weekend it's all over for this movies box office

That would be me, though I Adam is a great actor so its worth it for him alone. Hux is a bonus.

amen

I always see a movie when I go home to see my parents for christmas, and this is the one they wanted to see. They're paying for mine and my older brothers tickets so we dont complain, its a good time to spend as a family

Nope, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

TFA was derivative as fuck but it set up some stuff that sounded interesting, but these TLJ spoilers just say they threw that shit away. This trilogy is now officially shit and they wont see a penny from me.

Im going to see it because im a functional human being and not some NEET autist who gauges his self worth on how much he hates things.