What are some films about nigger jealousy?

What are some films about nigger jealousy?

Source, nigger?

another reminder
>black people
>in maynardville

>As of the census[3] of 2000, there were 1,782 people, 683 households, and 463 families residing in the city. The population density was 330.1 people per square mile (127.4/km2). There were 769 housing units at an average density of 142.4 per square mile (55.0/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 98.37% White, 0.17% African American, 0.06% Native American, 0.11% Asian, and 1.29% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0.34% of the population.

The black kids were calling him cracker and other harsh slur words. to think otherwise is telling a lie to yourself

Lol fucking animals trying to ruin the life of a 12 year old.

Bruh, look at this dude. Ooh hoo hoo, wait till you see the f- ooh hoohoo oh no no no no

Liberals are literally mentally ill

It truly is like a mental illness. It really is.

>the absolute state of white people

>cropping out the confederate flat the kid is right next to, completely destroying your point

I haven't seen anything saying the kid was using slurs, but it's pretty obvious his mom is a piece of shit who's trying to milk as much money out of that video as possible.

I really don't think kids good or bad should be plastered all over social media.

There were no black kids involved.

Nice clock Ahmed

>be white
>be ugly
everytime lol

>was called out for using racial slurs

This is pure hearsay. Fucking niggers.

>confederate flag
That's only been a dirty symbol for like 2 years. It has a history of 200 years. There was more to southern history than "racism." It's actually pretty "racist" or "something-ist" to marginalize an entire culture like that

Holding the flag of his people does not alter the point at all.

>rihanna deleted her post about supporting him and uploaded a pic of some brown kids instead
You literally can't make this up

AbUnjEsrs iz QuiNo

>If you question my baseless assumptions YOU are the one lying
I-I... I can't even... Oh nevermind.

>Chris Evans inviting white supremacists
BTFO

I wish I was ugly, or crippled, or retarded, or black, or something that would make everything I did and said an opportunity for national newsmedia attention, free money, and virtue signaling

Fuck that kid, he looks like the pickle from Veggie Tales.

video?

Really, tons of racist people on the west coast or in the North, they just don't wave the flag because they aren't southern.

Yeah racist southerners like their flag but it's more because they are proud of being southern than hating niggers.

Shit was on the General Lee in the Dukes of Hazard to drive home the point that it took place in the South.

Too bad angry white people don't write letters to businesses or their Congressmen like angry kind do.

>be white
>get bullied
>either cry on the internet or shoot up the school
why are whites so emotionally stunted?

>majority of the country supports slavery
>but only 1,6% can afford them therefor they are moral
Yes. Yes. Liberals are mentally ill. Why else wouldn't they be able to follow your intelligent arguments. It's them not you. You go, boy.

>That's only been a dirty symbol for like 2 years.
Is that actually what Sup Forums teaches people?

>I-I... I can't even... Oh
Go back to wherever you came from

>if you own a Confederate flag you're obviously a racist and also evil!

I love how liberals are so tolerant of literally everything except their own fellow countrymen.

>I wish I was ugly

HEYYYY YOUUUUUU GUYYYYSSSSSSSSSS!!

So, Sargon of of Akkad is mentally ill?

>why are whites so emotionally stunted?
holy shit lmao

Calcified pineal gland

>also has penis statistics saved as well
why are whites so insecure?

Is "called out" the new beat the shit out of?

Probably called them niggers because they were being niggers or beating his ass before and then he called them niggers.

On a side note I don't really care.

His Mom likes the confed flag & thinks people should kneel for the anthem, that's racism these days apparently?

Even so, there is no proof he called anyone a nigger, Blacks are just making this up

The majority of the North supported slavery, too, and profited off of it for literal fucking decades.
The largest port for Slave-Trade in the history of the United States was in fucking Boston.

The Confederate flag we see today only really picked up widespread popularity in the 50's as a counter to the civil rights movement.

I see it all over my area on the west coast, and I guarantee those people don't give a shit about Dixie. It's because they are racist hicks.

what are you talking about

Absolutely love how everyone has suddenly turned on him because his mum has posted "racist" stuff online and set up a gofundme.
Even if she is milking her son's bullying for money or if she's a racist, the kid crying and was real and it's still sad

I really don't think people outside of the South understand how common Confederate flags are

So did the other Africans who enslaved them and the Jewish merchants who brought them here. And so did the Muslim Arabs who purchased them.

What's your point? Whites are forever guilty until the end of time, exclusively, for things their great, great, great, great, grandparents might have thought?

No idea what he argues about what or who supports him these days. Literally the only thing I know about is him being "a proud citizen of kekistan" on joe rogan. So probably

desu if you think the confederate flag should be banned because of racism, you should think the same of the current flag

GuizZe NaH BuLie PlSz

wh*Te kids should be genocided

Boo fucking hoo, kids are bullied nationwide.

She also said "us whites need to stick together"

>Confederates
>Fellow countrymen

Literally no

>why are whites so emotionally stunted?

What percentage of national crime do whites represent, darkie?

No it's actually what's true.
Every rock band from the South the guitarist has at least one rebel flag guitar.

2 years ago was when niggers that have never listened to lynyrd skynyrd cried so much that they had to change their stage flag from confederate to usa flag.

WHYPIPO BTFO

He has a very shallow understanding of the things he talks about, and he cherrypicks things like most of these youtube idiots do nowadays.

Just watch his stupid video comparing the USA to the Roman Republic where he compares fucking Donald Trump to one of the Gracchi brothers.

Um, sweetie, wh*tes aren't a culture. They don't have culture. I mean, they don't even put spices on their food.

Liberalism itself is not a bad thing, the far left has corrupted it.

whites are pussy, what's your point?

>us blacks need to stick together
*everyone claps*

Did you even bother to read the post I was replying to? I bet not.

Confederates are traitors. It should be treason to fly that fucking flag. Luckily for them, we have freedom of speech.

>The Confederate flag we see today only really picked up widespread popularity in the 50's as a counter to the civil rights movement.

lel, no, literally wrong.
Stop blaming everything on WASCISM, faggot.

>us blacks need to stick together
Yeah, there's work to be done before the sun sets.

if a black person said "us blacks need to stick together", would you get triggered and call them racist on twitter

*literally shakes all over the room*
literally just can't even like omg wow i am LITERALLY shaking

>far left
>liberalism
Americans..

They do, their country is being taken away from them and Jews are telling them to witch hunt one another for not liking niggers enough.

Guilt by Association.

Another progressive trend brought to us by the Liberals of America.

of course these are skewed because they like have white privilege and get off free!!

No, the confed flag was called racist after roof shot up the church

before that it was considered pretty harmless except for some far leftists who get irked about it, or are we gonna pretend the dukes of hazzard didn't exist?

Not true, I drizzle some water on my toast sandwhich occasionally

Old Sup Forums
>Jessi Slaughter, an hero, etc
Nu Sup Forums
>guize don't make fun of the kid why are liberals so mentally ill

Still haven't seen proof the kid used racial slurs or the family is WS

What the hell is wrong with niggers?

Oh my god it's almost like she shares the same feelings held by every cohesive group of people on the planet except baiguo whites

the face of 'white supremacy'