The Great Debate

So, who did it better, Sup Forums?
Who's "your new favorite show"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jnW2Ur17r3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs

The Thing mini-series.

WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? THE ODDS ARE STACKED AGAINST YOU.

For all the shit it gets, TTG wins hands down. JT is literally unwatchable, while TTG has a lot of funny moments, even if the writing is bizarre sometimes.

UNTIL YOU LIKE IT!

youtube.com/watch?v=jnW2Ur17r3I

>putting TTG there

Holy shit

Eh. I'll take it.

The hero we deserve.

Johnny Test is kind of a guilty pleasure to me 2bh

I know it's shit tho

It's a month long bomb. I doubt the show will still be airing by the end of this year.

Whoever wins, we all lose.

JT is genuine trash, TTG is not great but I'd like it better if it wasn't overplayed

>I hate it, because Mr Enter hates it

Faggots

But Mr. Enter hates both of them...?

I was talking about the fact that people hate Johnny Test because Enter and Pan Pizza bashed that show

All flash animation is garbage

The animation style doesn't have a direct impact on the writing, though. There can be very well-written Flash-animated shows, though examples are rare.

>people hate Johnny Test because Enter and Pan Pizza bashed that show

Everyone bashed that show

Not until after Pan Pizza made a rant on Johnny Test.

Seriously think about it

Mr Enter hates Adult Party Cartoon. People hate it because of Enter

Mr Enter hates Coconut Fred. People hate it because of Enter

Dude, it's a shit, shit, shit show. No redeeming qualities whatsoever, unless you consider making money for the network a redeeming quality ofc.

>Mr Enter hates Adult Party Cartoon. People hate it because of Enter
>Mr Enter hates Coconut Fred. People hate it because of Enter

Cartoon reviewers aren't as influencial as you think

Not that guy but Johnny Test is OK. It's painfully mediocre and doesn't seem to have any real meaning to it, but at the end of the day there's far worse things to subject yourself to.

People didn't like either of those shows when they came out, dude.

TTG is 100x more competent than Johnny Test.
Johnny Test feels like NO ONE cares what they're doing. An AI could make Johnny Test because it takes no imagination, skill or takes any chances.

TTG does things like style changes, close-up gags, Experiments with things like audio or an interesting visual style at times. The put in lots of BG gags, and The characters voices get pretty into their lines.

Whether you think it's good or not, TTG looks like they give a fuck. They seem like they're having fun working on it and There seems to be an amount of "effort" to it. It feels less "flash" animated than Johnny Test, Mucha Lucha or Total Drama.

>Not until after Pan Pizza made a rant on Johnny Test.
Pffffft, people have been hating on Johnny Test since season 2 started to air all the way back in 2006. It's been shat on for over a decade.

>People didn't like either of those shows when they came out, dude
How do you know? I didn't hear people hating on them until Enter came along and bashed those two shows. It seems after he bashes a show, people hate it because he does

/thread

I don't hate the show, I'm actually I'm just saying that Pan and MrEnter aren't the only ones who dislike it

Mucha Lucha was good tho

What about 12 oz. Mouse? He made a video bashing the shit out of it and people immediately gave him hell for it, making fun of him for not getting the fact he took the show too seriously.

No it wasn't.

season 1 really wasn't that bad and the theme song was catchy at least... i mean there are worst songs to rip off than American Idiot

That was THE exception

How about Norm of the North then? The day it came out Sup Forums had a billion comments about how awful a mistake it was, long before Mr. Enter ever touched it.

It had a really good opening sequence, but I can't make it through an episode anymore.

This.

Don't tell France.

They are the only ones to make it look passable though.

Was Johnny Test Heather Chandler and TTG Heather Duke?

Then again, Wakfu exists.

I'm gonna interject here and say I hate both of those shows AND I hate that whiny little vag Mr Enter. He's overly sensitive and I had no idea he held any weight on Sup Forums.

JT

TTG has a good staff and some decent episodes but it's a 1/30 ratio like watching someone draw the a last supper almost completely the draw same but draws MSPaint dicks

M-My Little Pony
desu...

Ed, Edd n Eddy

>Cloudy with a chance of meatbombs

>Complaining about Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs

>Not fucking Ben 10

Mucha Lucha and Total Drama weren't THAT bad

Better than more fucking teen titans.

No but they're really stiff. The moment They start I am VERY aware that it is flash animated puuppet animation. TTG is really good at not feeling completely stiff and artificial.

At least animation-wise TDI was really obvious with the Flash hinged "puppets"

When you also add the continuous airings of the movie, it's more than double that of Ben 10.