>Those child bearing hips

>womens opinion
>mattering

made for ____

Does she have fat pusy?

Wow, only a BBC could handle that body

big titty

THICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

I'M CUMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNGGG!!!!!!!!

UWAAAAAA!!!!

This bitch is a fucking moron.

If it's not Jenny, it's worthless.

Why does she talk the way she does? Everything she says sounds like someone on the radio in 1940.

thirsty faggots

>this movie is terrible, but once you understand what they're doing, it's fantastic.
lmao she literally had to shut her brain to enjoy it.

homo faggot

THIS THIS THIS!!!

WONDER WOMAN AND GET OUT DIDN'T GET NOMINATED FOR A GOLDEN GLOBE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO GAL GADOT FOR BEST ACTRESS REEEEEEE

MUH MINORITIES

MUH COAL BURNING

>those fucking proportions
ayy lmao

It's part of her shtick.

Did Jenny get nominated for anything??

How many times does she compare it to Wonder Woman?

the annual fetal alcohol syndrome awards

>cringey

Yay!!! I hope she wins!!!

>I love how they turned this into assassin's creed where they make one every year and nothing happens in the story

>that child killing voice

I don't understand why he didn't just go gay

LOL, someone tell her she's not a teen anymore, she looks so stupid

mommy

I think she might be legitimately retarded. I used to like her because she enjoyed BvS, but I now realize it was probably for all the wrong reasons. I don't understand how one can be such a complete fucking shill.
But God she's hot.

>this movie sucks so bad even though I'm getting paid to tell you I love it, I will tell you it's awful up front before telling you I love it

Because being gay isn't a choice you dumb faggot. Or are you saying the only reason you don't suck twenty dicks right now is because you chose to be straight?

Where is Jenny's review? Is she waiting to rip off the opinions of others like she always does?

This whore liked justice league

is that siri?

Too bad she is a butterface. I suppose a well placed brown paper bag should do the trick, or if you just make her fuck you on her hands and knees the whole time.

other way around. Cute face bad body

It most definitely is a choice.

it's absolutely a choice just like you can choose to not actually do any gay shit and just get your dick sucked

this woman is soooooooooo
fuuuuuuuuuuucking
stuuuuuuuuupid

Great she's cute and I love it

post more lewd grace pics
is she a lesbian

she looks like she fucks black guys

"at first i thought it was shit, but when i got it i thought it was fantastic!" x300 times

she's literally an RLM nerd crew maimai

she says "nobody dies" does that mean Luke isnt dead?

luke merges consciousness with c-3po and leaves his own body behind. c-3po gets more augments , so only his head is the original head. he's a force using robotic frankenstein with the two conflicting personalities piloting the body.

Luke does die. Rey is no one. Ren kill Snoke. Phasma dies. The last scene is super random, it is of a farm boy on Canto Bight discovering he has the force and pretends a broom is a lightsaber. Don't believe me? Come back on Friday and tell me what you think.

Omg she is so cute.

who doesn't

merges with c3po, FUCK OFF

take it up with J.J., then

Hold on she's shilling for the mouse like ive never seen wtf happened? did they threaten her or soemthing this is disgusting, she literally has a 5 minute segment on Porg merchandise by disney

Any photos of her taking some thick bbc?

DON'T YOU DARE TO TALK SHIT ON MY ROSE ILL FUCKIN KILL YOU

her voice reminds me of grosse point blanks sister, except this chic dont have a horrendous monster face

I really he persona that she can’t just help say things which is true, where she really isn’t supposed to .... (*¯艸¯)

was that a sentence, or just a bunch of words you typed out at random?

He meant that he feels frustrated by the fact that he agrees with some of the tings she (Grace Randolph) says on her videos even though she's a woman.

I stopped watching her channel after her stellar Rogue One review. She was very negative about the R1 trailer but when the movie came out she loved everything about it. She's bought and paid for. Is there anything she doesn't like?

She's actually right on a lot of things. You're the moron!

>She was very negative about the R1 trailer but when the movie came out she loved everything about it.
she probably is bought and paid for, but this isn't a sign of it. the trailer was very misleading and people often felt one way after seeing the trailer and feeling another way after seeing the movie.. i saw the trailer and thought it looked good, and was more into it than i was the force awakens when i saw it's trailer. then the movie came out and i hated it. and i know a lot of people who were not excited but loved the film.

Go back to being dead Elliott

Damn, I want to bed this bitch. I bet she's dynamite in the sack.