Where’s Anakin?

>ghost Anakin appears before Kylo Ren while meditating

Anakin: “Don’t make the same mistakes I did. Also your name is Ben, not Kylo.”

Kylo: “Ok grandpa, thanks, I won’t.”

The End

Seriously. What's with that?

Force Ghosts can only appear to those who met them IRL. Ben never met Anakin so he can't contact him.

I could say Kennedy doesn't want a Anakin stealing the spotlight again like he did in Rogue 1, they want to focus on new characters & make them the heroes

But that's just an excuse for shitty writing, which is exactly what it is, JJ didn't think about any of this, neither did Rian

Disney wants to distance themselves form the prequels as much as possible, as if their movies are above them

Not according to canon. It only ever happens in the Clone Wars series but its canon.

That wasn't Anakin, that was Vader

God I fucking hate this butchering of the OT with that stupid faggot and his stupid faggot grin.

Yeah, but they don't want people leaving the cinema going "Anakin was so cool" & ignoring everyone else

Vader fucked R1 pretty hard, no one remembers anything but him

if your characters are so bad that 5 minutes of darth vader completely overshadows them, that means you should not be making movies

It would never happen. I know it sounds counter intuitive to anyone who has actually seen all the star wars movies to this point but Disney doesn't assume that when making these new movies.

Poor Hayden, he wants to come back so bad but the memes have destroyed any chance he had

Wow is this a bad thing? Maybe they should give us more Vader and less stupid shit no one cares about? Too bad they didn't think about that.

Rogue One is first and foremost an anti-Trump propaganda movie. Read between the line, sheeple.

Is the "Anakin's spirit is a force sloth on the island" not real? Dammit!

go back to /pol kid

Sup Forums is not your safe space. go back to blacked.com

>A film finished and done with slight reshoots in august was written as anti truno propoganda

What?!Do you think disney knew donnie was the winner a year in advance?!?!

I'm really sad the sloth thing wasn't true

>what is the election
go back to blackit or wherever you came from

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
everything they did so far is worse than midiclorians and pod racing

pod racing is kino

my point exactly. Disney Wars is shit even compared to that.

wait till you see porg racing

Why can't they listen to their fans? Why are they not making Luke glorious, uber powerful force user caring Yoda/Obi Wan legacy?

Luke character and costume looks like shit compared to some fanfic.

Pic fucking related.

Pod Racing is the best part of the PT. Whoever though to make chariot racing but with jets is a genius. If you saw it in the theatres as a kid, you would know.

This, old man Anakin was great. He also became Anakin again in that form. I can understand seeing Vader as a separate entity to Anakin, but putting Hayden @ end of RotJ was a big mistake, it doesn't make sense.

I wouldn't disapprove of Hayden's Anakin appearing before Kylo though. If written well.

because they don't want a strong white male on the (((good side)))

Lmao, that pic on the left is more exciting than anything in these new movies. What the fuck would've been wrong with seeing them in their 60's kicking ass one more time, with their brats along as well of course. Only Kylo is somewhat interesting really.

>but putting Hayden @ end of RotJ was a big mistake, it doesn't make sense.

It does. It's Anakin who died at the end, not Vader.

Old man Anakin was Anakin was he not? The moment he throws down Sheev he's not Vader anymore. Or if you want to stretch it, let's say Vader's truly fully gone when Luke takes the mask off of him.

How is that not Anakin? So why would Hayden appear as a ghost and not the original actor?

Doesn't make sense. Or...

I get it. Go to bed Lucas, you're being drunk again.

>How is that not Anakin? So why would Hayden appear as a ghost and not the original actor

There are many versions of the OT. At some point they replaced actor which originaly played Vader/Anakin under the mask with Hayden just to tie it up to Return of the Siths.

Red/The Expendables: Star Wars edition.
This was honestly all they had to do.

No, it makes sense

Sure it does, kiddo

Force Ghosts can probably choose their form. Makes sense that he would choose to appear as he did before he became a limbless, burnt torso.

No, no, no, ok, listen, it makes sense

His older man self looked like a healthy older man in his 50's, with all his limbs restored. Makes sense he would choose that.

You don't see Obi Wan or Yoda in their 20's either.

I know it does, I have seen it.

How would Anakin know what he looks like at age 46? Yoda and Obi Wan don't change their appearance because why bother, it's not like they're trying to get laid

Are you fucking retarded?

Read Pic fuckin related

sure it doesn't "make sense", but it works better with the complete saga (PT & OT)

Non canon. Lucas changed it.

Canon.
Lucas changed.

Anakin is being a fuckup in death like in life, it's pottery

Why would he want to come back? These new movies are a bigger shitshow than the prequels were.