Well, on friday im sending in my application for calarts. Wish me luck Sup Forums

Well, on friday im sending in my application for calarts. Wish me luck Sup Forums

Give us a shoutout when you get your cartoon approved by Adult Swim in 5 years!

Thanks for the blog update.

Good luck m8, don't let the Calarts meme affect you

Be the change you wish to see in the animation industry

Interested, is an Art school really necessary or essential to make animation game?

Good luck.

I'll be sure to call your future cartoon shit.

put a loss reference someday somewhere

Mostly for connections I assume. Even if you are very talented and dedicated you will still need to know people in the field to get a break.

>Wish me luck

Alright- here's hoping you get turned down flat, give up the dream completely, and start putting your money towards an education that'll actually pay off.

If you don't get in try again next year.

Generally an artist in any medium they've been at from a young age gets about 50/60 percent better every year between ages 17-22, after which the rate starts to drop a bit.

Well done Sup Forumsmrade. Rise above all of us and be something greater. Learn from your mistakes and become a animation god.

All will be well.

please make a cartoon which change the artstyle of a decade

Only for the networking opportunities that would result in attending said college.

I hope you don't get in, because if I couldn't get in, no one else should either.

Go get 'em.

If you get a job, go to a Viacom network and make something worth watching from them.

Don't forget to put Loss references in every episode of every cartoon you make.

Good luck, man. Don't let them break you

OP this isn't your fucking blog, your Facebook or your fucking support group.

Good luck. Now delete this fucking thread and work on your art.

Good luck mate.
Use the secret phrase "Homefries and Pancakes, heavy on the syrup" during the interview. They'll know what it means.

I'm proud of you, good luck!

hustle

good luck my dude

Good luck sport! Show them what yer made of

Make sure to mention that you like little alien girls.

>pic

ugh. this flavor of the month shit is getting SU level annoying. she's literally a sea monkey with antennas.

Best of luck. Make a MEGAS spiritual successor while you're there.

Best luck good chap!