>no /trek/ thread

the fuck?

/trek/ general: odo shapeshifts into a fidget spinner edition

u would. all of them

*jiggle jiggle* /trek/tards

Why are you so scared of her, /trek/?

im scared of what she represents for the trek franchise

First for Dukat did nothing wrong.

Why? She's smart and ambitious. that's trek in a nutshell. a vision for the future

We all know he did wrong, user.
Tried to kill his own daughter, for 1

*hisses at you and runs away*
"huu-mAn!"

>its a "worf reconnects with his klingon heritage" episode

****hits "next episode"****

Drink your fill /trek/

Spent a solid 10 minutes laughing my ass of at this a couple of days ago. watching Trek with friends is too good.

f...f.friends?

undress for me, mommy

nice

ATTENTION BAJORAN WORKERS
WHAT ARE LITTLE GIRLS MADE OF?

We've had thousands of threads debating this.
We don't like her. So you have your own general to discuss the show. Please stay there, I've never been in /std/, I doubt most of the people here have, so why are you coming to /trek/?

Thank you for your bump, no please go.

Well they're sorta like pets, but they do their own thing. Just feed them and give them attention and they'll stay close.

Why wasn't Bashir retard strong like all other Augments? In every fight he gets his ass kicked???

She's still /trek/ tho.

federation's been puttin soy in the replicators

He only had a mental upgrade.

At least you turned the name on. Into the filter you go!
Not yet my friend. I

because it wouldn't fit his character. he has very low muscle tone if you havent noticed. its because of his egytian food he ate as a child.

>It's a worf gets space sickness and tries to kill himself episode
>It's a worf gets disabled and begs his friends and family to kill him episode
>It's a worf kills his brother, resurrects him, and wipes his memory episode

>it's a worf takes abrupt pauses between words episode.

Sorry keyboard collided with fat fingers.
cont.
It takes a while for a Trek show to be accepted. Right now we don't think the quality is high enough to call it /trek/. Wait till around the s3 mark and it'll probably start being discussed.

He doesn't age, they told me.

He's a dusche

Annnddd you turned it off. fucking wankstain...

"Stupid uuuu-ma-aaa-an"

Why are things like hyposprays and transporters legal and so widely available? Imagine all the rape you could get away with

What are your top five crew members of all time

Did he lose weight? Recently Spiner has looked like a fat slob but he seems okay here.

I turn it off it ppl start bullying and namecalling. i think its sad that you get treated like htis just because you have a freaking name-

But why would you? Holosuite, make a hologram, do what you gotta do man.

that's a poor substitute for real abuse

Kyle!

OR you could join a rape gang

I USED TO BE A GUY!!!! ACKNOWLEGE THAT, VIEWERS!

Fuck off.

what is that purple costume even supposed to be?

it's his uniform from generations, the movie

well two things.
1) It's not the name, its the post. Whilst creating an image and a unique style may seem perverse in an environment designed for anonymity, it comes off as cringe. Posts that would seem funny with anonymity are common with you, but attaching a stereotype to it makes it impossible to appreciate.
2) The name is ridiculous. Imagine if you walked into a party and everyone wore the same suit. They mingle and laughed and you felt happy being able to express yourself into what is essentially a meaningless void. Now imagine one douche came in cargo shorts with a name tag. That's you

see

Phlox, Kirk, Riker, Tuvok, Spock

It would be a shame if someone transported you wrong....

Would it be gay, straight and/or masturbation if Riker fucked Odan's new host after Crusher rejected her

Do you understand the concept of Star Trek? Humanity has moved beyond stuff like that, there is no more rape between humans, or crime or what not. That's the whole fucking point. The conflicts are supposed to be between aliens and "perfect" humanity.

The last one got derailed by hyper autism. Sorry. I didn't want it to turn out that way.

that's really thought trough, user.

A man having sex with another man is gay.

Why doesn't he just transport all that excess fat out of his body?

I hate whoopee so god damn much

it depends on how far you go. is fencing really gay? noone is being taken, really

Got a hardy for a Cardie?

> Equinox pulled into the delta quadrant after voyager
Nigga what

I'm an author so I have most ideas easily expressible in my head before I even write them.
Don't say that to Bashirfag or me traps are fucking hot; but I'm bi so
Energy levels, waste of resources, sudden loss of weight might fuck up your muscles, perhaps weight is a personal choice in Trek?

well, in /trek/ the american culture won the future and they don't really fatshame over there. so its pretty understandable that he doesnt care all that much

Poor Kira :( You know, Dr. Crusher is still my Trekfu but Kira is a close second.

No, Miles, I'm not angry with you. I'm just... disappointed.

kira is old, too skinny and annoying. congrats on your waifu, user

>we developed a state of the art battle ship
>it's going to be able to stand up to the borg
>even has a cloaking device

oh wow cool alright let's take her out on her first missing to the gamma quadrant

>gets obliterated and abandoned within a few minutes of its first encounter

what a trash ship

I will fucking fight you

what are you talking about? the defiant existed for many episodes og deep space 9

did it though? The latest we saw of America was a mad max like wasteland
Not for me, I like simple grills. want a borg qt.

Her being called "Old Man" is my least favourite part of all of /trek/dom.

I don't have a problem with people having sex with who they want. My issue is people abandoning science for insanity.

her tits. too small, they are

Haha, great story old man

>The latest we saw of America was a mad max like wasteland

elaborate

What the FUCK is that guy drinking?

>no horny Dax gf

>its a Q episode

these are actually the best episodes

klingon pussy juice

>the latest we saw of America was a mad max like wasteland

the starfleet capitol is in san fransisco, dude...

Isn't transgenderism essentially science to improve the human condition?

I meant the USA pre-federation. In First Contact it's a complete shit hole, I doubt American culture was the same after that.

>san fransisco

Exactly

>transgenderism
>science

*ackward smiling sound*

Traps ARE gay

"thihihihihihihihihihihihhi"

It is Chemistry and Biology. Whilst you may find it unethical or incorrect, it is illogical to consider the practice as anything other than a scientific procedure.
REEEEEEEEEEE

..but this is straight

Troi always was the purest gem in my purse of precious stones.

It's really not. It's "psychological," aka bullshit.

in the end, everything is physical. a trek-fan should know this.

That episode, while I get what they were doing, really made me see the federation in a very negative light. That they could live in a world where through science everyone is smart, strong, and healthy but this is illegal due to some dumb and not particularly well thought out anti-eugenics message. The morality of augments being disallowed was never properly discussed I feel.

That's an issue with Trek a lot of the time actually, massive moral calls made without any real discussion or reflection. It baffled me in Deadlock how in the alternate Voyager the entire crew was fine with just Harry Kim and the baby surviving. Not a single person voiced their concern that they were being condemned to an easily preventable death. The less said about Tuvix the better.

>trek fans should drink cum if kike doctors say it's healthy

isnt boss nass a guy in star wars?

Once again, you allow personal opinion to interfere. By current standards psychology is indeed science, and as correctly stated this procedure also applies to the physical sciences
That's quite a strawman user.

>psychology is indeed science

lmao no

I really want to get into Star trek, I caught a episode yesterday from the original series, the one with the castle and the black cat and the pom pom aliens, I quite enjoyed it.

And I'm saying it's a financially motivated soft-science preying upon lonely, disturbed people who should never have been given the option to "select gender" in RPGs.

>That's quite a strawman user.

guys who use the trem "strawman" live with their parents.

nuh uh, my parents live with me

it's just temporary. i'm between jobs

>Muh 6 gorillion Bajorans.
Fill up my cup.