What facial expression is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hwQ1YW0YPLw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks good for 64 desu

This, would marry her for her millions.

gib da monies

Watching me jack off. (At her request.)

I should also clarify, I'm nude, and she's dressed as pictured, but shaking her titties back and forth.

Post force is female milkers

Absolutely revolting, she's like "i made this" although she knows very well she's a parasite. She was just Speilberg's secretary and sucked his dick to become his associate producer all of a sudden.

This.

"I made dis" right before the object catches fire.

It's the ''I fucked the Star Wars franchise'' expression

Seriously. Can't you imagine her squeezing her tits together with her arms and smirking and giggling and saying dirty things? I can't be the only one.

All men must die

>I'm a cunt that's getting richer off nerd shit I don't care about.

That's what I think it says.

le smug millionaire face

give me shekels retarded goyim

Thinking that she's finally telling those mean nerdy shit heads in the comic store that she had made it and made a community for girls and for women!

It's narcissism in a nutshell.

>tfw you realize the force is female means killing off all the male OT characters

>1977: Star Wars Ep IV comes out
>"universal popularity" mostly consists of males of all ages, specifically more nerdy ones
>the women who do go to the film are merely accompanying the men in their life

>fast forward 2017
>women have hijacked everything the male used to hold dear

Do women honestly like this stuff, or are they just doing it to be seen and to go along with the status quo? Honestly, I've never heard a woman talk about star wars but I've seen them wear the shirts and buy the fucking merch. It's fucking retarded.

The goal of a female is to monopolize male attention. If movies take that attention from them, they'll either destroy those movies or crawl inside of them to be the center of male attention again. This is unironically how females operate.

So mysterious why guys like you sit around the house bitching about how you can't get laid.

>although she knows very well she's a parasite
I doubt that. Narcissists think their genius is responsible for everything good around them, anything bad is someone else's doing.

Getting laid is what opens your eyes to the true nature of women. It's virgins who are white knights.

It's the "straight CIS-gendered white males are the root of all evil" face

it's the face of affirmative action

toastie roastie resorting to shaming language, how sad. i hope for your pathetic gender's sake that you can eventually make something remotely decent in the sci-fi genre. Kind of pathetic you still haven't got one success story.

Sex isn't all that great to be honest.

Holy shit I hate people like you. You didn't learn anything about the true nature of women. And no one is being a white knight. You only think and speak in meme words and your life is hell because you are incapable of having meaningful relationships with anyone. Look inward. Have a word with yourself.

I agree. Handjobs are where it's at.

>Le virgin!!
>Le small dick!!

Women have the fucking tiniest brains I swear to God. They are literally the only options you have at an insult, once again proving the only thing on your mind is fucking dicks. Bravo fleshlight.

Women can't really do le shit-eating grin, thats what it comes out as.

It's like pottery.
Men have hobbies and special interests to get away from women you stupid fuck.

You seem triggered.

Holy fuck you're delusional. I didn't say any of that shit you greentexted. Didn't even imply it. And on top of that, you think I'm female. You have real problems, user. Bless your heart.

I'm trying to help you sad sacks be happier people. I'm beginning to think it's a lost cause, though.

Wow. Who are you even replying to? It's like you just make up responses to some imaginary enemy that isn't even in the room.

"Brand prints money and backed by Disney; no worries, easy profit regardless of content and identity politics.(Short pause)

The Force is female, bitches (While mimicking Rick James mannerisms as she reflects back to all those times where she was unwillingly passed around during cocaine fueled gangbangs in the late 1970's early 1980s)."

>no one is white knighting

K
youtu.be/hwQ1YW0YPLw

I'm mocking your predicable post you retarded faggot.

>I defend women online

You quoted three posts that have nothing to do with white knighting whatsoever.

Quote the exact phrase I used to defend women. And explain it. Protip: you cannot.

You are either a woman, a pussywhipped male, or you havent been with a woman. I really dont care for explainging anything further to you. I know how women are, very personally. And that is that.

You know how a certain woman who hurt you is. You don't know "how women are." You can't even answer simple questions or prove your own point. You are a complete and utter brainlet who will never be happy in any aspect of your life. And you're 100% wrong about me.

how did she do it?

What do you think about Kylo killing Snoke in The Last Jedi?

Ive been with 13 women. Ive also lived with 3 sisters and Ive secretly tested both females and males, secretly for the past 12 years.

>>"universal popularity" mostly consists of males of all ages, specifically more nerdy ones
>>the women who do go to the film are merely accompanying the men in their life
That's false.

Angry skank detected. Looking forward to dying alone as a spinster after sucking a bunch of cocks lol?

The expression is

Lick those spread flaps fanboy

Like men making romcoms.

Let me just tell you how successful they were. All the toys have been moved to the boy isles and they are full.

Who would win in a fight?

why effel towering george lucas and steven spielberg she was spielberg's secretary

To save billions

>i can't believe i'm getting away with this

I thought autistic neckbearded obese scifi guys were the endgame of zog. I thought that human debasement and the gaying-process of hero stories had reached some sort of final stage in them.

But now I know that there was far, far worse, lurking in the shadows, waiting for the right time to strike.

The face of a lying snake bitch who cheated a man out of his life's work?

>defending a whimpy sellout cuck

>Bring me Solo and the wookie.

He was blackmailed. They also said he would have input on the future of Star Wars. They lied.

>Ive secretly tested both females and males, secretly for the past 12 years.

Oh wow holy shit you are a legit crazy person. Time for me to disengage.

A CUTE

Is it true that they promised to George that he'd have input?

i mean some women are genuinely autistic but all the ones you see in ads and events and such are fakers begging for attention or money

I have the power

nepotism

I'd be pretty smug too if all I had to do to gain control of Star Wars was sucking Lucas and Spielberg's knobs a couple of times.