Two years since the pilot was announced, and we still have nothing. I asked my friend what zhe thought about all this...

Two years since the pilot was announced, and we still have nothing. I asked my friend what zhe thought about all this, and zheir pretty upset - I think we all are.

Gen Zed thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_4bWZj8PRes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They just sold the merchandise and ran.

A huge scam to take money for the easily fooled SJWs.

lock this

If this were true, wouldn't the YouTube channel and website be down by now?

There was even a Doritos™ ad they made for the Super Bowl.

youtube.com/watch?v=_4bWZj8PRes

Is... Is this real?

>Post the reverse edit by the thousandth time
>Enters the stupid newfag in the thread asking "Meowth voice is trans?"
>Copy paste all the summary of what happened again and again

Why we do this to ourselves?

What the fuck did I just watch

Funny thing is, this show was pitched before Gen Z (mid 90s/early 2000s onward depending on how you slice it) was determined through research to be the more conservative generation since WWII, hence why they're falsely portrayed as tranny SJWs.

This is real?

It is - it's the ACTUAL channel. It was, in fact, the last video they posted.

Is this going to be on the BBC or something?

I had forgotten how horrendously ugly and unfunny this show was, aside from the tranny-pushing

God I'm glad nothing ever came of it

>it's literally just a redub of the trailer
kek, they were obviously spending as little as possible to cash in on the doritos money. This is a fucking scam alright

It's just the trailer redubbed. Holy shit. Even hastily shoving in photoshopped doritos bags in would have taken an ounce of effort, but I guess that was just too much work for them.

That was over a year ago, and hod not even a single frame of new animation.

I, for one, am just glad that the entertainment industry is recognizing trans voices.

Has the "creative" team behind the show said anything?

Trans voice actors have been a thing for a while, hoss. Remember Maddie Blaustein?

Oh that's right, you prefer it when they're as vocal as parrots when it comes to being trans.

I don't know who Maddie Blaustein is, but I'm sure zhe was probably just a mindless contrarian who is a traitor to he LGBTQIA*+ community.

Hey now, don't make fun. Being trans takes huge strength of mind.

I think like My Life Me this was something we actually managed to hate out of existence.

It's true. No pun intended, but it takes balls.

The twitter is still active too, but it's obviously just a lazy ongoing scam.

They keep extending the release date. It was supposed to be released last year and then the date was pushed to 2020. It's fake.

>They just sold the merchandise and ran.
There was merchandise?
GEN ZED TE FLAMETHROWER!
Very popular with the kids