PRE-OBAMA INTERNET COMING BACK IN A FEW DAYS

PRE-OBAMA INTERNET COMING BACK IN A FEW DAYS

Other urls found in this thread:

om.blog/2017/12/why-google-amazon-are-hypocrites/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I genuinely can't tell if this is satirical

>the frog
You think he made this with any serious intent?

>"NOOOO LITERALLY NOTHING HAS CHANGED, THSI CNAN¨T BE HAPPENING, THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE END OF THE INTERNET AND SUBSEQUENTLY DRUMPF!!!1"

>Arguing in favor of keeping net neutrality
"I hate this Ajit Pai cunt! Let's force the FCC, of which he is a part, regulate the internet the way they regulate television and radio!"

Wait, why is the entire internet basically pushing this?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaha we're hitting levels of quality disinfo that shouldn't be possible

>he doesn't know most of the drumpkins shittitors don't realize he's ironic.

DESIGNATED NEUTRAL NET

are 4channers really so misinformed that they thought net neutrality was a good thing?

regulation = cancer

the Free market wins again

Take your net neutrality and shove it up your ass statists

>Dude all this horrible shit that didn't happen before is going to happen now because nothing has changed other than a law preventing nothing will be repealed were all fucked lmao
Imagine believing this

You do realize that without net neutrality odds are there will be even MORE censorship of conservative/alt-right/whatever, right? Wouldn't surprise me if many ISPs either ban or limit access to Sup Forums. This doesn't give freedom to the people, it only gives more control to the corporations.

Let the free market dictate the regulation of the internet. Not politicians that are corrupt and SJW.

>Wouldn't surprise me if many ISPs either ban or limit access to Sup Forums.
Finally, I can escape

NICE

Google and reddit btfo

Nice Sup Forums thread faggot

The stuff didn’t happen because the FCC fought against it under Obama. At one point Verizon argued that the only way legally the FCC was able to stop Verizon and similar companies from throttling or blocking content was if the internet was a Title 2 Utility, so the FCC made it a Title 2 utility, stopping any large company from trying the predatory practices because they’d get in larger trouble.

>shit like Stormfront has been up for 20+ years

>"they're gonna take away your 4chinz for no reason !!!!"

Good luck finding an ISP that likes Pepe posters.

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

I didn't realize Obama was president for thirty years

PEPE ROCKERS
IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

>tfw your lust for unabridged shitposting freeze peaches causes you to green-light ISPs to effectively decide what content you can consume through paywalls and prohibitively slow speed
The absolute state of the useful idiot.

Stormfront is also protected by Net Neutrality actually. Without Net Neutrality, ISPs will probably limit access to it too.
Here's the thing, all the websites will still exist, but they will load at whatever speed the ISP feels like.

>Wait, why is the entire internet basically pushing this?
>the entire internet

No, just the largest media corps are pushing it because they all directly benefit from it and they could not give one shit about you or your free speech, if you say one wrong thing you will be banned from their networks and set upon by wolves to destroy every other aspect of your life.

om.blog/2017/12/why-google-amazon-are-hypocrites/

>We as end customers need to figure out who is speaking on our behalf when it comes to the rules of the Internet. Cable companies, phone companies, big software companies, big video companies (like Netflix) – they are all watching out for their own interest.

>regulate the internet the way they regulate television and radio

You have no clue what net neutrality is.

>protected

Oh that's why google stole it, right.

the scheme of government regulation and control of the internet has been defeated

True Constitutional Courageous Conservatives win again

OK user, explain to me how removing net neutrality is somehow going to lead to a Golden age of conservative shitposters, Sup Forumstards and Pepe and get rid of liberals.