More of a page than a panel really

>I protect the innocents

needed to be followed by
>I serve the public trust
>I uphold the law

>having a court case with Mister Mind
I love comics.

Hawk-Snarl

That's actually what I was looking for, but I couldn't find it.

It's not about the power, it's about how you use it.

Why do latern share Batman so much?

>Are you saying that you're a cop or that the Punisher is like a cop?

I'm saying that cops love The Punisher.

>HATE

Wow what nonsense. "Which beliefs are acceptable and which aren't?" Well according to the US government hate groups like neo-Nazis who advocate and practice hatred, hostility, or violence towards innocents is a great place to draw that line as far as acceptable beliefs considering we live in a civilized lawful free society where people are allowed to exist without fear of becoming victims of politicized hatred and violence.

The idea that a Depression kid like Cap who sacrificed everything to do what was right and fight in WWII believing this is fucking ludicrous considering he watched as the bullshit "we need to be tolerant of intolerance" attitude lead to detente which was the weapon Hitler used to seize power in Europe.

I'll do you one better.

Why do Americans appoint the dumbest people as cops instead of the smartest?

Come on Billy, the Fifth Amendment means he doesn't have to answer that. Even criminal caterpillars have rights.

All these niggas posting full pages don't know what a panel is

>Even criminal caterpillars have rights.
...do they???

>There are people on Sup Forums right now who don't know what a fucking panel is.

OBJECTION

Yeah I even said mine was a page rather than a panel its what I had

Done.

I feel kind of compelled to write an essay now about why I love Cap and how much he means to me

>This will be undone this year.

What a time to be alive. I hope Quesada kills himself over it.

Isn't Mr. Mind a Nazi who had his brain transplanted into a catepillar? That should make him less than people, less than dirt even

>Jeans and underwear underneath skin tight painted on spandex pants

The fuck you say?

Those rights are for humans. Does a human mind in a caterpillar count?

they're construct pants

where did you hear that?

Not quite. Mr Mind has no human rights, he's from Venus.

I think Mr. Mind has legit killed more people than Joker.

It's pretty obvious between Slott having a melt down like he always does when someone solves an ending to his book, Marvel explaining that Renew Your Vows was successful because of the marriage and that they want more "classic" stories like that, and the MJ variants obviously trying to hype us up for something.

Mr Mind nearly destroyed the multiverse. He also erased, altered and murdered countless people during his rampage in 52.

Because fear is the antithesis of what the GL stand for, and fear is one of Batman's core tactics.

Excellent.

Team of guys who are mostly fearless resent the vigilante who uses fear as a weapon.

This one never fails to make me smile.

I need more panels of GL being incompetent desu

And this one as well.

Moron GL never fails to make me laugh, danke

Mr. Mind is an alien

both

Awesome.

Guy has a nice ass.

I don't pay much attention these days, but the MJ variants really make no sense unless they are planning something big for her, that's true.

I like this one better actually

what comic?

That guy's from Doom Patrol. Not sure what run though.

You should see the shit Captain Boomerang can get up to

Why isnt ^^^^^this in our superman films? Happy, honest intentions, a clear symbol if hope. Fuck snyder. He has absolutely no grasp of supes character whatsoever. His movies come off as if hes never read a superman comic in his entire life.

Current run of doom patrol

Now that's just bullshit

Who is that?

Is this fucking thing still going?