Both of these movies are actually garbage and Uma Thurman is an ugly hack

Both of these movies are actually garbage and Uma Thurman is an ugly hack
Prove me wrong

w2c tracksuit

> protip, we can't.
> Another pro-tip, enjoyable movie anyway, if seen one time only

Uma isn't attractive but she was great in this movie.

How about you kill yousrtelf. Kill Bill is one of the better movies. Most certainly better than your favorite too.

1st one was OK, pretty fun
2nd one made me drop taranteeny forever

>Uma Thurman
>ugly
Yeah. No.
The movies are trash though.

first one is kinda cool except for the cringey cartoon rubbish. second one is boring bullshit.

umma is certainly ugly, she was cute in dangerous liaisons, but i appreciate her work in this, despite her obvious shortcomings

>i'm a brainlet
>the first one was good BECAUSE VIOLENCE LMAOOO

the OP is wrong
-old klingon proverb

I WENT TO FEELMS

I thought she was ugly when I first watched it as a young teen but now actually thinks she's quite hott. Fuck you op.

she's honestly a really bad actress

I heard someone say taratutlla was a creative genius. What do I do about this?

It was a master piece in mythology built on the foundations of many westerns and kung-fu movies.There are many references and nods but unlike hack synder...they are given new meaning.

I could talk for hours about Kill Bill vol1 but honestly whats the point? You're just a dumb cunt.

tis alright

Kill Bill 3 where Vivica Fox's daughter comes after Bibi for revenge when?

agreed

you're right on all fronts.

I understand why someone would have a foot fetish.
But why does Tarantino get aroused by the ugliest and nastiest of feet?

He's the foot equivalent of a chubby chaser

He hates himself so he can only love ugly things.

Me again. Drunk so sorry for spelling

'Silly Rabbit, trick ares for kids.'
The line is said by O'Ren but The Bride finishes the sentence. In this scene alone we learn 2 things. The Brides name and that The Bride and O'Ren used to be best friends.
We know they were best friends because of the order of The Brides kill list....the story in chronological order has TB wake up....go get a sword (she kills each of her list with their own prefered weapon)....go kill O'Ren and return to the US to kill Vivica. Killing O'Ren first has significancy to the betyal she felt from her former best friend.
The Bride has a name. Clint Eastwoods' character in the spagetti westerns is only refered to as 'The man with no name' (even black explotation westerns like Tough Guys get a nod but anyways). The Bride represtents this lone wolf character but she not only has a name (Beatrix) but O'Ren had a nickname for her...Trix. With The Bride finishing off O'Ren sentence we can assume this was an ongoing joke between friends

That's the gist of Tarantino, ain't it?
Taking all the coolest concepts from old B-movies and making something enjoyable and well-written and acted out of them.
Kill Bill is the apogee of that.

Take the edgyhack pil user. it all become clear when you realise he's been utterly derivative mean spirited shite from the start

Mythology is built on the conventions of semiotics. I think Tarantino does this well and Kill Bill is a great example.

Take the bike scene where the music sounds like 'Flight Of The Bumblebee'. This music was used as the intro to the original radio version of The Green Hornet. A concept created and stolen from Bruce Lee. Both the bike and the bride are in colours taken from Lee's Game of Death.

If you did get it...no worries it doesn't loose anything. But if you do it adds to the scene...The Bride is scopping out O'Rens body guards (the green hornet was a body guard)....The Game of Death was about Lee's character who was presumed dead getting revenge.

Just adding shit from other shit and being obvious about it (Synder) is pointless...Tarantino does is subtle and actually uses it to make something new. Semiotics into mythology

Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair release when? Its turning into his Once Upon A Time In America.