Behold! The greatest actor of all time!!

Behold! The greatest actor of all time!!

E.J. Stone is the greatest actor! Layered performances of debilitating psyche! Each one a projection of inner and outer experience!

>actor

That’s a girl user

Stone transcends denominations.

I'd like to have an inner and outer experience with her, if you know what I mean

>girl

That's a frogtilioid user

>frogtilioid

That's a God, user

Stone's genuine observational humor is a trait that separates her from a Lawrence, whose self-conscious quirkness only lets up for forced wacky shenanigans like tripping over stairs.

umm no sweetie

>WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLL WAIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DO YOU FEEL ANYTHING YET??? WAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

r u ok

Jane Levy>Emma Stone

2 smol

And the prime reason why Jane Levy will always be a mediocre pale imitation of Stone is because her fans only grasped the superficialities of Stone's appearance. With Levy, there is always her plainface complexion and general whorishness, i.e. her nudes.

>greatest actor
>american
>woman
pick one

Move aside lmao

Absolutely patrician taste

>patrician
Paris When It Sizzles is one of the worst films of the 20th century.

>Audrey Hepburn
Is this the spooky skeletons thread?

I thought she was a 5.5/10 when i first noticed her in Superbad. She's gotten cuter in time though.

>She's gotten cuter in time though.
Genes don't come to you, you're born with them.

Having a 'CLOSE' relationship with your sis is incomparable. How far do you think they've gone??

It goes beyond your mortal comprehension, only an almighty being can truly see

ACTRESS
Actor
Actors.

Americans really are fucking retarded. You can't defender language. It's literally impossible, only a retard would try.

Being an actor is a profession, brainlet.

Stone is layered reality. History, past, present, and future are rendered moot for Stone knows as much changes on a tertiary level, the more the situation remains the same.

>movie 43
'nuf said

A parodic destruction of norms

Thank you (;

Not that it really matters but I think he's gay. Just my gaydar