So you're telling me that after they build up this character as the MC's best friend/love interest and then train her...

So you're telling me that after they build up this character as the MC's best friend/love interest and then train her to become a full fledged character of the party and give her the most valuable weapon in the show they only take her on two missions, and in one of those her character is more or less unused because she turns into a fusion? Then you're telling me they sideline this character by outright omitting her from plot relevant episodes where she has proven to more or less always be an asset? Has there ever been such an underutilized character with such wasted potential?

Show's not over yet

I have hope

The hell you talking about?
She would have to be in the episode for a fusion to happen so she's still there even if her voice actor isn't saying the lines.
She was the first one called to protect Beach City when they went into space.
She still spends plenty of time with Steven and the Gems in both training and casual fun time like karaoke.

She's only human, no one wants to see her get badly hurt. Myself included, plus Stevonnie's always great..

Why is her nose so big? none of her parents have a nose so big.

She'll grow into it.
Like Gordito's mustache in DrMcninja.

Stephen is too soft and femiine for a heterosexual relationship, one day Stevonnie will become the norm for him.

Connie a shit. She's just a copypaste of this other Connie.

Even if they completely sideline connie in favor of stevonnie, I won't stop hating her. Because her very role in the story is ridiculous, regardless of just being fusion fuel

That image ignores Greg entirely

that pic is wrong tho, we saw the armor of humans who fought with the Gems in Rose's cave, not to mention Rose's countless other lovers

I can't blame you too much seeing as how uninterested the show is in exploring it's own setting

Greg didnt know Rose was a gem at first and didnt care much about where she came from and the gems culture

Connie's one of the few competent characters which is why the writers don't like using her

If she was the MC instead of Steven the show would have ended already since she would have solved all the conflicts

>greg
>not to mention Rose's countless other lovers

Those guys were interested in sticking their dicks inside the blissey gijinka, not studying and documenting crystal gem artifacts, history and physiology

GREAT, now my headcanon is that Connie looks like a long haired version of Ahbed.

The Zoo arc probably would've went a lot smoother.

Stevonnie a fucking shit

Is it human armor though?

Wasn't one of the first season episodes about how shards were used to animate armor/clothing into war weapons?

Most of the humans are shit, including her

>Enemy gem shows up
>Steven: Dude, I've only been getting Indian pussy
>Gem: Oh what, I don't want no curry dick in my ass man

>2 individuals on the entire Earth care about alien tech and magic being littered all across the planet

Yeah I'm sure no nation would want to study and reverse engineer alien tech.

Don't forget her being a child soldier and somehow being a competent swordsman despite a month of training.

>connie will end up surpassing pearl in sword fighting skills

You just know this shit is coming.

That's bound to happen
Why is steven universe so shit? When did it go wrong?

When it started involving humans.

>show explores its own setting
>we're treated to badass dark fantasy and spess opera
>Steven is revealed to really be nothing but just a fat autist in a vast and uncaring universe, as Arioch and Quark point out again and again.

Post Cluster is when it went downhill.

Meme Barn was the final stop before it went into a chasm.

While I feel otherwise, I respect your opinion on the matter and thank you for taking the time to add your input on the topic.

>Arioch grinned.
>"Amuse me Connie. Slay the fat fuck with the rune sword and amuse me!"
>she hesitated then dropped the sword, "no." She glared at the apparition, its beauty hurting her eyes. "I'm not your toy, and refuse to be treated like one!"
>Arioch looked angry-but then smiled. "Oh?"
>"I'm your servant, a valuable one and you know it. And I demand respect-"
>"Hey!" The Ferengi yelled, "get tubby out of my bar!"

>She was the first one called to protect Beach City when they went into space.

you mean run the car wash

wtf fanfic is this

Sounds like you could join the Blue Lantern Corp.

That fucking pissed me off to no end

>wanting more Connie
Kill yourself my man

I dunno, people asked for an episode where Lapis got a job at a wash, and now they're mad when they got one.

I need that picture of Connie cucking Steven. That one with "Steven is a good friend"

>wanting the only character who gets shit done
Sorry friendo, I just want stuff to happen

Steven is pretty much Bobby if Bill Dauterive raised him

>Connie
>character who gets shit done
Only in your headcanons, buddy.

Better yet the pics of Greg fucking Connie.

I kinda miss her glasses. The tint in the lenses is cute as fuck.

Anything with Kevin/Connie or Kevin/Stevonnie? I've had fap fantasies ever since Alone Together.

>underutilized
>wasted potential

These are buzzwords now, right? Gravity Falls had underutilized characters and wasted potential, because it ended and there will not be any new content in the foreseeable future.
They are still making episodes. Connie is inevitably going to fight with the team. She is a playable character in the upcoming game.

However, she is, credit wise, a side character, like Lapis and Peridot. Frankly, I'm more upset that we're not focusing more on the main 4, despite them being listed as the main cast every episode.

He sure took a HUGE interest in one of them.

Apparently Moorcock with SU. And Quark from ST losing customers because of a certain fat autist.

>my favorite character hasn't been in the last three or so episodes

>THIS MUST MEAN SHE'LL NEVER APPEAR AGAIN, WASTED POTENTIAL WORST SHOW EVER CANCEL EVERYTHING

You like Pearl because they're giving her screen time and developing her character. You dislike Connie because she isn't getting any screen time or development. See where this is going?

>inb4 "but i like porl because of her pretty pink hair :)"

Connie does get both of them tho.

It better be canon in show sit that this character sometiPOO IN LOOduring the middle of a scene. I don't watch SU.

Exactly three. She was in Rocknaldo.

>Pearl and Connie.

Does Pearl get on Doug's nerves?

No I mean protect Beach City ... From dirt making their cars look ugly.