Bransa (Bran-Sansa) confirmed

New leaks pretty much confirmed it.
It's going to happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kVFjaOyAWd4
m.imgur.com/a/Iu4r3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've never had pity for an anonymous poster on the internet, until now.

i hope you're right. they would be a good match.

The rape Sansa

you misspelt Jonsa. Jon and Sansa is going to happen whether you like it or not, and when it does, daenerys will jump off a cliff

If he wargs into Sansa during sex is it masturbation?

only if she doesn't get pregnant

>sophie getting pregnant by her brother so her child looks like her clone
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

No Ramsay rapes sansa.
Don’t think it’s possible for Bran to rape Sansa considering he can’t walk

he may not be able to run, but those hot wheels though

but his di k dont work

isn't she infertile though?

>bran wargs into sansa
>hahaha im fuggin myself
>now im warging into our baby
>now im giving birth to myself
>now im molesting myself

No thats Dany.
Or at least she thinks she's infertile, theres no actual confirmation

Proof?
Most crippled have working dicks. Some my have to stimulate their anus to get an erection, but those can still have sex and ejaculate.
And most still have a perfectly working penis

He could warg in to Sansa and fuck himself.
Than I guess Sansa would be getting raped

Nice meme,
Legit discussion of the leaks.
The leaks suggest there is a rekindled "moment" between Sansa & Sandor. He protects her the rest of the season from zombies Resident Evil 4 style.

>Implying anyone actually has legitimate leaks
Most leaks are bullshit and are just fan fiction

>""""leaks""""
please, the season is more than a year away from airing.
and we all know that jonsa is what's actually up

Relationship Goals

bran stark is one the most boring and ugly gay character ever, gosh his chapters were fucking boring and cancerous as hell

wrong.

>promoting incest
Stop this

>not warging into salsa and sucking his limp dick and outwarging the second he comes so she gets the full money shot

why are the faggot mods deleting any GoT threads? let people talk about things you freak

reminder that incest is wrong
except when it's cute

That's exactly what people said when we were hit with season 7 leaks. Literally look at the archive.
>OMG they wouldn't kill LF like that
>Jon would never fall for Dany
>fucking fanfiction zombie dragon

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=kVFjaOyAWd4

yeah but jon never *really* fell for dany so there you go

>there are still Jonsa fags on Sup Forums
I'd figured there was nothing left of you fags after season 7 nuked your shitty ship into oblivion

cunt, jon and dany had like 2 episodes together and he had way more time with sansa
it's happening in s8 whether you liek it or not. screencap this

lmao okay queer

also shitty chemistry

Fuck Sup Forums!

Yeah but to be fair, so is Sansa so they should be perfect for each other

"I LIEK RICKY MORDTY!!!"
"I EM BIGGLE RIG :DDDD"
kill yourself, r*dditor cuck

Fuck off Sansa is great

no she isn't. She's boring and unfunny. When your funniest scene was your rape scene, you know you've got a problem.

Sorry user but Sansa Sandor looks to be endgame. I remember the first time my ship sank in a TV show. It’ll be okay.

Sansa sandor? you have to be kidding me. They had about 4 minutes of screentime together and he's three times her age. No, i just don't see it happening

They have to tie in the books for the ending and in the books they have a lot of time together.
Sansa & Sandor have two whole books of companionship and romantic elements.
Arya & Sandor have half of one book and most of their time together is spent talking about Sansa.

HBO cut the romance between Sansa and the hound because Sophie was so young and they casted a 40 year old to play 20-something year old Sandor. Dany and Drogo have a much bigger gap than Sansan but they got around this by casting two 20 year olds.

Google the “unkiss” Sansan is one of the oldest ships in the series.

anything in the books about jon and sansa?

They don’t share a single line of dialogue. Sansa only thinks about him while she is disguised as LittleFinger’s bastard daughter. But she is only trying to pull out ways of acting less highborn and more like a bastard.

Cancerous 4channer scum

yeah but neither do jon and dany so this doesn't mean much

oh, look! a BASED black guy in a MAGA hat!!!
go chase him down and ask him to fuck your girl so you can watch, i know you want it

While Sansa is in the Vale she thinks about Sandor several times. Pretty must every time she starts to blossom within her sexuality she thinks back to the Blackwater scene when he pins her down onto the bed and kisses her.

Also the Elder Brother (brother Ray in the show.) Has infiltrated the Vale disguised as a knight Littlefinger recently hired. No one knows his intentions or if the “Gravedigger” is close by.

eh, as long as there isn't any indication of a jon-dany romance in the books it's not really canon, so i think we're good

Holy fuck you jonsa fags are a sad desperate lot

GRRM has admitted there is “definitely something there” between Sansa and Sandor.

As far as Jon Dany? The book series is a description of their lives so... yeah it’s probably going to happen.

why? it's the only correct romance for the endgame

Which is the best Segment in the books?

Hard mode: No "Broken man"

can we all agree on this?
jonsa>sansan>literal shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>jonerys

Stansa>>>All

OOGA BOOGA
ME SEE THINGS
ME WATCH NON-CONSENSUAL SEX

did dany rape jon?

Stannis x Sandor?

Sansa/Sandor maybe
Jon/Dany no way I can see that happening

Remember we only have 2 books left, with The Winds of Winter coming next year and A Dream of Spring coming out in 2022

>he thinks the books are ever going to be finished

Yes I do think that GRRM is gonna finish and release TWOW. Remember only 2 books left.

good scene. very memeable

post the leaks you morons

legit top tier post

there are no leaks, and there will never be any.

>Pregnant Dany
>Jon locked in a KL cell just like Ned.
>WF BTFO
>Pod, Torm dead
>Sandor sneaks the Stark sister’s out of WF before it gets recked.
>Jamie kills Cersei
>Mountain kills Jamie
>Hound kills mountain
>Jon kills the NK, all walkers die with him.

That’s all we know from the leaks going around.

sauce

m.imgur.com/a/Iu4r3

>Pregnant Dany
b0ss pls, she's infertile

Just because some witch said so doesn't mean its true

there's literally nothing in this about dany being pregnant or anything else really

>Pregnant Dany
Oh how I hope the first scene she's in, she'd be 8 months pregnant.

I wouldn't trust any link
A broken clock is right twice a day.

>all the tumblrite shipping fags ITT
reminder that only /ss/ incest is acceptable you fucking scum

I SEE THINGS THAT YOU DONT
NOW GO GET ME SOME MORE WINE WHILE THE BOAR ISNT HERE AND THE WHORES ARE

Friendly reminder that Sansa was never raped, not once.

Why the fuck does he look like that

What happened

>Jon/Dany no way I can see that happening

So, the copious amounts of foreshadowing and GRRM telling people on set, way back in Season 1, that the story was always going to be about the two, isn't enough for you?

I read the theories about them before Season 7, but I never really bought into it. In hindsight, it was really obvious.

I assume you are on season 1 or something.
It's a thing called puberty

It’s going to be Jon and Sansa. When Daenerys finds out she’s not the heir to the throne and she’s Jon’s aunt she’ll want to go back to Essos to rule as their queen. Everyone will be happy except the fans.

>When Daenerys finds out she’s not the heir to the throne and she’s Jon’s aunt she’ll want to go back to Essos to rule as their queen.

That doesn't make any sense. When she finds out that she's his aunt, she will want to marry him even more than she did before, especially when the possibility of a baby on the way. He gets to be King, she gets to be Queen, and she gets a child.

Why would fucking off back to Essos be preferable to that? Essos is also a big place, and she only conquered 3 or 4 cities at most.

See. Fans will be mad. Also Jorah Mormont is her real father.

>she will want to marry him even more than she did before
That’s assuming he will still want to marry his aunt, instead of his hot cousin. He’s loved in the north and when the rest of Westeros finds out he’s the rightful heir they’ll want him over the invading Daenerys. What will she do then, kill him and turn all of Westeros against her.

>That’s assuming he will still want to marry his aunt, instead of his hot cousin.

He never wanted his cousin in the first place, so you bringing her up is pointless.

>He’s loved in the north and when the rest of Westeros finds out he’s the rightful heir they’ll want him over the invading Daenerys. What will she do then, kill him and turn all of Westeros against her.

Or marry him and end all the potential problems there.

The only problem I can see, on Jon's angle, is the incest. But he already fell in love with her, fucked her, and probably impregnated her. It's far too late to go back now.

I’d fuck my cousin.
If I had a hot similarly aged aunt I’d probably have no problem fucking her

>I’d fuck my cousin.

Whether you would fuck your cousin or not is irrelevant. Jon thinks Sansa is his half-sister and he grew up with her. He doesn't want to marry her, and there is no indication that he ever did.

I find this Jonsa thing so bizarre. Who actually wants this? Most of the times I see it, I'm 99% sure it's trolling.