How do you define "comfy"? What would make a movie deserve such an epithet?

How do you define "comfy"? What would make a movie deserve such an epithet?

Man Poots is such a qt. Instantly raised her to waifu status the moment I saw here.

>worshipping a woman you don't even know
soiboi

t. professional dicksucker

Shame her acting is KStew tier

I guess it changes from person to person. I think though TV shows are far more prone to being comfy than movies are.

A movie you can curl up and live inside

It's a word stupid faggots use.

>I think though TV shows are far more prone to being comfy than movies are.
I 100% agree, Smallville is super comfy

> How do you define "comfy"? What would make a movie deserve such an epithet?
Something that puts you deeply in the feel space of a particular work where you feel one w/ the work that is presented... the characters.. the season.. the backdrop.. the colors.. where it all unifies into one like a comfy sofa that makes you feel like you're floating in a cloud.

>What would make a movie deserve such an epithet?
Imogen Poops

Is that the qt from 28 Weeks Later?

Lack of tension/threat with a clear sense of setting confined to a single location. Pic related is an example. Fantasy like LotR maybe is an exception.

stories arising from first world problems

The movie barely has any conflict.

gib Gaylord gf

reddit weather strikes again

>epithet

Comfiness comes from the quality of the story -- how skillfully & comprehensively it induces the suspension of disbelief.

TV tends to be better for this because, with a movie, the end is always in sight.

Comfiness can be maximised by taking all reasonable steps to increase physical relaxedness: pleasant, warm, clean, soft surroundings.

Stress, niggling worries and impending chores are countercomfy. Resolve such issues, where possible, before attempting to become Comfy.

Various lesser degrees of comfy are relatively simple to attain but true, maximal Comfy is rare and fleeting: so much is outside one's own control.

When high levels of Comfy are sensed within oneself, take steps to enhance or minimise the above factors (as appropriate) to attain the highest degree of comfiness possible. This state is properly called Bliss -- it can rarely be achieved more than two or three times a year, usually during periods of "closed-in" prevailing climatic conditions such as rainy, snowy, chilly or dark.

In order to become Blissful, a long-running TV show of the highest quality is ordinarily required. It should have many, lengthy episodes (and, ideally, entire seasons) immediately available for viewing. One must be warm and physically "cosy". No significant cares or worries or responsibilities must be at hand. Finally, one must be in possession of one's favourite snacks & beverages and have available the means, or ingredients, to procure one's all-time preferred main meals.

The very best of British luck to all co-pursuers of Comfy and to those brave souls who aspire to true Blissfulness: I salute you.

Why are britbong girls so cute

her eyes are amazing.

that scene when she was covered in dirt and grime at the end of 28 weeks later and she says nothing. just looks. hawt as fuck

A safe and friendly environment.

Comfy :3c

giv aryan gf

Still haven’t even seen anything as comfy as Forensic Files FACT

She actually played a white supremacist neo nazi once.

Too bad she didnt say nigger.

How many people have died in that room

This movie changed my life.
I watched it when i was too young

>tfw British teeth were not a fucking meme
wew lad

Zero main characters. A few nameless extras.

Bums.

Oh my....

yep
cuter when covered in half a kilo of grime, if ya ask me but not like i'm complaining