Rey, did I ever tell you about Ben Solo? He was a student of mine, once...

Rey, did I ever tell you about Ben Solo? He was a student of mine, once. I detected that he started having dark thoughts about power in a prophetic Force vision. Disregarding the advice from all 3 Force Ghosts regarding not making rash decisions about these visions, I decided to assassinate him. I snuck into his quarters while he slept and activated my lightsaber with the intent to strike him down. Ben, of course, woke up after hearing the noise and stopped me before I could kill him by using the Force to cave in the roof. He then went on to kill all of my other very good friends while I sulked on this island. Porgs are not good friends, Rey. You know who was a good friend? Han Solo. Ben killed him too, and I didn't even know about it because I sealed myself from the Force in my cowardice. Ben was a bad friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cF3ocZu4cZo
youtube.com/watch?v=QaVYu0LPsSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rey, did I ever tell you about the time I could make force hologram of myself that was also physical somehow and I fought my nephew Ben Solo but he killed my projection which killed me somehow, or maybe I just gave up and faded away, it didn't make much sense. Also Yoda's ghost destroyed all the ancient Jedi knowledge, see ya kid.

Good posts senpai

god this movie sounds so bad
Its almost distasteful to read this as a star wars fan

Rey, did I ever tell you about the time I gave my evil father a second chance because I could see the good in everybody and my friends and I defeated evil in the galaxy forever, a final triumph of good, a hero's journet or monomyth if you will, putting a final cap on our story. And then I accidentally turned my apprentice to the dark side and also there was a rich evil alien who corrupted him so I gave up and moved to an island in the middle of nowhere to die. I was a good jedi.

where were you when Disney made a movie worse than George

sitting at home because I'm not going to spend money on the shitshow

Imagine if this movie instead ended like BR2049, where Rey dies and Luke lives

>but he killed my projection which killed me somehow, or maybe I just gave up and faded away

WHY

Did you actually see the movie?

>at the end of he film the kid is shown having force powers moving object ala Tarkosvy Stalker Ending

>the new force Jedi reborn

Lol

this

fucking this

The force is mysterious. There are alot of things we dont understand about it. Which is why we need a star wars movie every year or so in order to understand it better.

That child is a bit too white. Did disney really ok this?

>he's a black kid in the actual movie

The Luke making a force projection that kills him if he dies and Rey and Kylo being able to talk to each other in their heads across the galaxy is so fucking stupid it hurts.

Why not just have Luke actually go fight Kylo? What is the point of having him stay on that fucking rock

Fuck this movie

>Rey and Kylo being able to talk to each other in their heads across the galaxy
nani?

lmao

I want all this crazy stuff to be fake because it sounds bad, but I also want it to be real because its so fucking stupid and I want to see people shit on these movies.

So do we all agree that the disney movies are not canon?

>It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us; it binds the galaxy together.

>Fanfiction Magic

What the fuck were they thinking?

I'm dying to know what Sup Forums was like back when the Prequel trilogy released. Did they shill it, or was it universal hate?

Only 4, 5, half of 6, 1/10 of 1, 3/10 of 2, 7/10 of 3 are canon.

"For most of the movie it looks like we’re going to see a redemption arc for Kylo Ren. He and Rey are connected and keep having conversations across space despite being light years apart. Rey insists that Kylo Ren still has good in him, she felt it, and she eventually gives herself up to the First Order to prove it."

TCW is better than all of the prequel movies

The OT is not canon

Lorefags, explain to me how and why this connection works

I was referring to cannon movies. TCW completely slipped my mind.

It was funded and written by George personally. It's canon.

It doesn't. Its bullshit pulled out of their asses so that Rey and Kylo can have some kind of interaction because they couldnt figure out how to write them having an interaction without it being a climactic battle.

Luke and Vader couldnt fucking do this, the most they could do was sense that the other was around and what they were feeling.

Basically it is bad writing.

Also Leia somehow survives in the vacuum of space thanks to the force

>Also Leia somehow survives in the vacuum of space thanks to the force
that's not that implausible

>Rey and Kylo being able to talk to each other in their heads across the galaxy
Didn't Vader and Luke do the same in Empire or Jedi?

The hate for TPM was palpable on Sup Forums back in 99 when it was released.

t. oldfag

Definitely not gonna spend any of my shekels to to watch this shit. Might not even pirate it. And I thought TFA was bad...

This is a good thread, for good friends. Luke, did I ever tell you about force lightning? A Sith Lord like the emperor can use it to shock you to death, fortunately if you angle your lightsaber towards it and don't do something silly like throwing it away, you can deflect the Lightning safely. It's a good trick for good friends.

Sup Forums didn't exist back then

No. Vader says something to Vader as they're leaving Bespin, but that's it. But at the same time, Vader and Luke were literal father and son. What's Rey's and Kylo's excuse?

They raped the character of Luke Skywalker
Fuck this trilogy

CW > TCW

Jesus christ it all comes full circle

I thought that deflecting the lighting was cool as fuck, fuck you

If you can get past the Jedi in CW being super saiyan anime characters
youtube.com/watch?v=cF3ocZu4cZo

You mean four years before Sup Forums launched?

That's the joke

Sup Forums wasn't a board until after the prequels were done.

I can attest that the general consensus on the internet (forums, general discussion on imageboards, etc.) was strongly negative though.

>Snoke is not Mace Dindu

Why is it ok to turn into a pile of rags on the floor in the original trilogy but not here?

That's actually what happens, except Luke does it on his island. He only meets Kylo via his force hologram.

Because turning into a pile of rags in the OT didn't require a retcon on how the Force worked in order to force the death in for cheap drama

It's not really a retcon if Luke's the only person to ever pull this shit off

The prequels were never liked.
Even when I was younger and less jaded, I went to see Episode 1 with my uncle and we both left feeling odd - we loved Star Wars but this new movie wasn't enjoyable at all, we went and watched it a second time wondering if the dumb fuck black kid infront of us in the theater was the reason we disliked it, but no - it was just bad.

That's not the retcon. The retcon is Luke dying because he ran out of Force mana in making the projection. The Force isn't a meter that you drain with use like you're in a videogame. It's an unlimited energy field that surrounds you, that you draw from like a well, with strength in proportion to your concentration and level of connection. Him running out of midichlorian battery juice and kicking the bucket is stupid as fuck and is a blatant contradiction of the lore.

To be honest that shit was dumb then and its still dumb now. There was no revelation from Luke? Like he came to terms with something and thats why he could do it? As in, you dont turn into a spook by being killed its something that happens when you become one with the force or some shit, so what happened in that situation that Luke did that. I highly doubt he just got beat in a hologram, didnt say a word and just vanished.

I dont want to defend the movie but if this is as dumb as it actually is then I have no idea how earlier viewers giving their 10/10s havent brought this up.

OK that's a good point why the fuck did they even kill him? Because he was too powerful to be running around? Shit is dumb fuck Rey should have made the trilogy about Luke desu

Okay, it's worse - it's fanwank tier writing.

When the established lore is that the Jedi have been around for fucking ever, used to have a society of highly skilled force users sharing knowledge and training each other, some who had lived for lifetimes far beyond what a human can manage, that this SUPER FUCKING USEFUL FORCE TECHNIQUE was picked up by an essentially untrained, slightly past middle aged human on his own is absurd.

I mean, writing that there was a colony of force sensetive Ewoks on Tatoonie wouldn't be a retcon technically because HEY, GEORGE DIDN'T SAY THERE 100% WASN'T, but it's be pretty damn absurd when measured up against any of the established lore.

But just turn off your brain bro, enjoy the fights, I guess.

Sup Forums makes shit up all the time, burgerland hasn't even opened the film until Friday and I don't hear anything as ridiculous as this from any international forum or reviewer.

I think it's safe to say it's made up.

The signs were all there back in 2015, yet you all went and saw it anyways. You have no one to blame but yourselfs, for being consumerist drones

Well Luke has the same potential as anakin who was supposed to eventually be above the emperor and yoda so he has that going for him

>was picked up by an essentially untrained, slightly past middle aged human on his own is absurd.
We're talking about Luke here, user. He's literally the son of Space Jesus with a powerlevel three times beyond Yoda and communicates with multiple dead Jedi masters probably on the daily.

The actual state of Star Wars

So who talks first?

Luke doing ridiculous shit no other Jedi has done has been going on for decades m8

>communicates with multiple dead Jedi masters including Anakin
>can't figure out that future visions can't be trusted

>eventually be above the emperor
When the Emperor was supposed to be the most powerful Sith around and HIS big trick in the climax of the movie is that he can use force lightning.

Just imagine how broken having an interstellar, physical interaction force ghost would be - Why bother making suicide attacks on Death Stars, just port your force ghost into it.

>user believes bait threads making shit up about a movie nobody has seen yet

>HIS big trick in the climax of the movie is that he can use force lightning.
That's a weird way of writing "battle meditation".

Name anything non-EU that Luke accomplishes that's even remotely out of line with the other Jedi characters in the prequels, bonus points for if they're groundbreakingly novel force techniques so applicable to the bullshit in the new movie.

You're in for a nasty surprise in that case my friend. Hologram Luke is very real, as is dissapearing Luke.

god she's retarded

>"this mass murderer who killed his own father and worships another mass murderer is a good guy, i know he won't kill me even though he's helped kill billions of people. I'm a big threat to him, being an op space wizard who hates everything he cares about, but he's a good guy he wouldn't kill me"

the worst part is she's actually right. retarded.

>Also Yoda's ghost destroyed all the ancient Jedi knowledge

The line has been crossed friends.

>he didn't read the sub leak
this is 100% real user, reviews confirmed it.

saved for posterity

>Kylo will never get a redemption arc
>Rey will never get a turns to the Dark side arc
Why even live

I've been following the leaks for the better half of a year. This is the literal first time I have even remotely heard about Luke dying via hologram. That's retarded as all shit and I only hear it from Sup Forums, so you can understand I am taking it with a big grain of salt, perhaps a whole shaker.

So let me get this straight, Luke fucking Skywalker ends up as a bitter old hermit who only comes back in this movie to die? I shit on the EU a lot for some of the shit it pulled, but at least it treated the Luke with the respect he deserved. Here he never had a hot wife and probably died a virgin, his new jedi order was ruined before it even began after his ugly as fuck nephew who went full edgelord for some retarded reason and pretty much nobody remembers what he and his friends did despite it not even being that long between 6 and 7. And to add on to that, this literal who cunt comes out of nowhere and apparently is strong enough in the force to make him shit his pants? Fuck you Disney.

The state of Sup Forums will be outstanding when the screenshots come in

learn to crop nigga

Take a look friendo

That script is a confirmed fake, there are spelling errors and dumb bullshit all throughout. Are you this gullible?

How did people think the original cast was not going to be shit on when one of the lines is "Let the past die"?
It's a big middle finger to them, and a huge circle jerk about how the newer generation is going to save everyone.

>he wasn't on Sup Forums Alpha when it launched in 1997

I can smell the new from here

>a huge circle jerk about how the newer generation is going to save everyone
But it was the newer generation that saved everyone in the originals, while the old-timers died.

Confirmed fake by whom? It matches perfectly with spoiler reviews and other leaks.

Sorry kiddo.

>Luke is gone.
>I felt it.
>But it wasn't sadness or pain.
>It was peace and purpose.
Luke is legitimately dead/force-ghosted

Disney shills, please respond.

george please come back
youtube.com/watch?v=QaVYu0LPsSU

>Confirmed fake by whom?
The first few pages are written by a legitimate autismo with spelling errors and in that very thread you linked, almost everyone picked up on the repeated copy-paste dialogue.

You're fucking retarded if you think this is a real script.

Why all the OT pandering, if all they're going to do with it is wipe it away?

user please, stop with the denial

why does he die peacefully when he spent the last half of his life as a scared pussy? He made other people clean up his kylo mess and let billions of people die from the death star 2.0 because he decided to fuck around milking space walrus testes instead of actually helping anyone with anything. sounds more like he should've died full of regret for being such a bitch.

t. Disneyshill

not an argument, kiddos

How does that even remotely make me a shill?

You're going to be in a world of hurt when the film comes out and Luke throws holograms around.

Because it works. They get to draw people into the theaters with trailers and nostalgia, after that point they've got your money and might even milk people for more with the related products, meanwhile they lay the groundwork for wiping the slate clean to make their own garbage in the future, because you can't KEEP milking it - Fisher already died, Mark is critical of the recent films and Ford never liked playing Han, best to cash in and wipe the slate clean for their 30 year Star Wars plan.

No, you must be right. Disney's billion dollar cash cow script was written by an illiterate child who couldn't spell.

Because jj abrams is a hack who had no plan whatsoever for after tfa
He was just there to replicate the first movie. That's all he is good at

Shit even in the EU you could die from feeding on the Force too much, but there it was your cells literally bursting from energy overload, not "gee I'm tired"

Its the fact that shes an absolute noone that gets me, I dont mean that she cant be a no mark and rise up to become a jedi, but she is a noone who knows how to do things just because, there is no actual reason for it she can just do it. Think about this, now that weve established that character can just do it literally any random character should be able to do it. They have just established that there is no tangible asset requires to use the force, you simply need to have it written into the script that your character can do it.

No, some dumbass said they misspelled Hux as Hugs, but that's literally a joke in the dialogue. See you when the movie comes out.

>trying to force a meme