New LA police investigation into claim that Roman Polanski molested girl in ’75

>LOS ANGELES (AP) — Los Angeles police are investigating allegations Oscar-winning director Roman Polanski molested a 10-year-old girl in 1975.
>Although the allegations are so old criminal charges cannot be brought, detectives may be able to use evidence they collect to help prosecute other cases.
>The 84-year-old’s been a fugitive since fleeing to France in 1978 while awaiting sentencing for sexually assaulting a 13-year-old.
>The latest allegations were reported to police in October when Marianne Barnard said she was molested during a photo shoot in 1975 after Polanski had her pose nude.

seattletimes.com/nation-world/la-police-probe-claim-roman-polanski-molested-girl-in-75/

Other urls found in this thread:

cc.com/video-clips/q8dkjk/comedy-central-presents-roman-polanski
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Waste of money

cc.com/video-clips/q8dkjk/comedy-central-presents-roman-polanski
00:30

can they just arrest this fuck already. tired of this popping up every couple months

I'm glad a lot of this nastiness is coming to light. We're ages away form the industry being safe but it's a start.

based

Makes no sense that the LAPD would investigate this, and yet tell Corey Feldman the statute of limitations on his rape accusations has already passed.

Oh wait, it makes perfect sense. Only certain people are being burned by all these accusations. There is no reckoning. The true monsters will go free once again.

Are you old enough to read beyond the headline?

What about hundreds of little girls being raped in LA every year if not month?

Trully going after old guy who will die any day now which his victim asked police to drop whole thing will help kids today

>What about hundreds of little girls being raped in LA every year if not month?
You shouldn't flaunt your personal stats like that

>Jewood pedos getting BTFO

Hopefully cunny threads on Sup Forums are next

why would you agree to pose nude at such an age bros

Damn he can't catch a break can he.

they better leave /ourguy/ alone

the french protect him.
best thing is that they want to take away some shitty art medal from weinstein because of allegations, but a confessed rapist can roam free there.

Police regularly drop investigations that could be solved because they're overworked but they're going to spend resources looking into a crime that's so old it can't even be prosecuted even if the guy ever came back?

I wish you could sue the state for misallocating tax money.

Hollywood is so devoid of creativity they're now remaking sex scandals

Polanski gave us fucking Chinatown.

Should some drunk mistakes made 40 years ago define him as a man?

>this nastiness is coming to light

I have a difficult time accepting that phrase when no one I know hasn't heard this shit before. Cosby being a serial rapist was news in half these other cases the outrage should be that almost everyone knew this shit was going on for years and years and did nothing about it for decades. I heard about Polanski in high school, I'm over 30 now. I'm supposed to be greatful or impressed the police or news is doing their job in some cases 40 or 50 years after the fact. Ooooo good job eveyone involved for finally exposing this monster.

tl:dr
This shit has been in the light, everyone happily looked away when it wasn't convenient.

Surely this will be the end of Drulanski

Yes!

Also he did not write it, did not act in it, the music is not his, he of course had a cinematographer, editors...
How much of Chinatown is really thanks to him?

Well what did she expect getting naked in front of him the little whore?

Everyone just wants to pat themselves on the back for doing nothing. It's all a big joke.