Is it possible for a human being to be further up their own ass?

Is it possible for a human being to be further up their own ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KfU7M3RU63I
time.com/2927030/gary-oldman-apology-anti-semitic/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

nope. Actors abound who can give a DDL level performance without being such a fucking nonce about everything else.

But you're posting from your duodenum, OP.

Explain

My nigga

Is it possible for you to not be a dumb fucking faggot

>I AM SHOUTING

>he has a weird approach to acting and that intimidates me!

do u know what nonce means? its someone in prison for child rape or for being a retard. the n.o.n.c.e stands for not of normal criminal element and it can be an official term for them to be in their own nonce prison, nonce wing or nonce department of a prison or hospital. they are put there for their own protection because the normal criminals would kill them as they hate paedos.

Method actors are naturally shit at acting.

Actually no

Yes, ask Jared Leto

How is he a fucking nonce? He barely comments on social issues unlike most of Hollywood and his method delivers career-defining performances almost every single time

Ah yes, actor in such blunders as There Will be Blood, with his shit acting.

I'm not saying they acted bad in their roles, dumbass.

how is he up his own ass though?

Until he gives an interview saying based Mel fucked up because he's in an industry ran by jews.

AND GARY WAS NEVER SEEN AGAIN

all his method bullshit like making crew members carry him around in a chair when he played a parapalegic

>AND GARY WAS NEVER SEEN AGAIN

He got nominated for a golden globe just yesterday

youtube.com/watch?v=KfU7M3RU63I

remember this is the same guy who played pic related. Gas yourself.

he told Hollywood to get over Mel but then retracted and apologized

time.com/2927030/gary-oldman-apology-anti-semitic/

the quote wasn't supportive of Mel or anything though.

i dont see anything wrong with truly immersing yourself in a part if the crew is willing to assist you in doing that

which they are, because they know early on that daniel day lewis is their main actor and if they dont want to deal with method acting bullshit they can just sign off the project

Yes.

Shit movie

I can barely remember DDL in anything he was in and he's only in like 5 gayass films then he lords it all superior over other actors like he the best. He's good but he's nothing special at all. Worship of him is reddit as fuck,its a meme.

>Worship of him is reddit as fuck,its a meme.
lol great analysis there. you really sound like someone who really thinks about this stuff.

>Is it possible for a human being to be further up their own ass?

yes

I don't remember what movie it was but the fucker got pneumonia and refused medical treatment because "modern medicine didn't exist in that era". People had to fucking slap the method acting out of him before he would get treatment.

I fucking love his acting but Jesus Christ it goes too far.

>I AM ACTING

>AND GARY WAS NEVER SEEN AGAIN
He just got nominated for a Golden Globe yesterday

Some of his fans are annoying but Jordan Peterson is a legitimately smart dude.

He's not hurting anyone but himself. All in the name of his work. That's admirable, if anything.

>then he lords it all superior over other actors like he the best
When did he ever do that?

Shia Labeouf once slashed his face open with a combat knife just to get into the mood for his role in Fury

I have seen some shit, but this is the most 9gag tier bargain bin flick thread I can remember for at least a week.Shameful.

>then he lords it all superior over other actors like he the best.
no he disappears for a couple of years and is found making shoes in italy or somewhere until PTA smokes weed with him and convinces him to do another film

>I can barely remember DDL in anything he was in
Really? Are you retarded?

Why didn't he kill himself to understand his character's death better?

This is one the most retarded posts I've seen on this site. Are you 12?

Learning to do all the shit he learned? Admirable.
Getting into character to the point of refusing medical treatment? Retarded.

>doesn't understand commitment

>Is it possible for a human being to be further up their own ass?
God knows you're trying as hard as you can, faggot.

This

Exactly.

You sure love riding DDL's dick

Sup Forums, my friends. Bask in the glory of such a board.

>learned to speak Czech for his role inThe Unbearable Lightness of Being…
>had to be lifted around the set as he would never leave his wheelchair and insisted his meals be spoon-fed to him duringMy Left Foot…
>would only eat food he killed duringLast of the Mohicans. He, of course, learned how to track, hunt and skin the animals.…
>walked around New York City wearing a top hat and cane for two months while preparing forThe Age of Innocence…
>spent nights locked in solitary confinement in the abandoned prison where they filmedIn the Name of the Father…
>didn’t bathe for the entirety of shootingThe Crucibleto get the feeling of what it was to live by 17th century standards…
>spent 18 months training to be a boxer forThe Boxer…
>caught pneumonia while makingGangs of New Yorkbecause he refused to wear a toasty modern coat because it wasn’t in keeping with the period.…
>moved out of his house and arranged to live separately from his wife (and director and co-star) in order to experience the isolation of his character’s life in an island commune in preparation forThe Ballad Of Jack And Rose.…
>scared off Kel O’Neill fromThere Will be Bloodafter O’Neill claimed “Day-Lewis’ character Plainview was just too intense for him to work alongside day after day.” Paul Dano replaced him
Dear boy, why not try acting?

I actually have the same issue with DDL, and I think his stupid fucking accents are horrible

Acting isn't natural

What is lying?

The telling of lies, or false statements

A natural thing

Acting is more difficult, and less natural, than simply lying if that's what you're getting at

>Dear boy, why not try acting?
Because he doesn't have an appetite for scenery like Olivier.

>lying exists in nature

In human nature, it does
Are you that daft?

DDL has the right idea. Actors should not be heard from in between movies.

>humans
>natural

excellent bait

Dude is a role model. Does his work, gives literally everything he's got. It's over, goes to the hills to be a carpenter and ride his bike, doesn't do interviews, doesn't try to remain relevant speaking politics on talk shows, doesn't cry because Trump got elected.

The only thing he did wrong was not disowning his wigger son

gr8 b8 user

>movie is mind numbingly boring
>”wow, I can’t believe I just suffered through 3.5 hours of pure pretentiousness
>that’s the point!

kek

t. Snyderfag

Wrong. Snyder is the worst director of all time.

>the fucker got pneumonia and refused medical treatment because "modern medicine didn't exist in that era".

This is something that was exaggerated out of context. He just wanted to muddle through the flu at the hotel instead of getting admitted to a hospital because he didn't feel that sick.

That "making crew carry him in wheelchair" story was pretty well known by then, so people exaggerated so that they too can have "I saw DDL being a crazy method actor" story.

Not really. Most people are fucking terrible at lying.

But he's really humble and self effacing on interviews. Oh wait you mean he cares about his performances and that's not ok
>soyboys in charge of putting effort into anything

is that morrissey?

nonce = pedo
you're doing it wring

This. I wish more actors had the conviction to give their all to a role like DDL. Hollywood would be a much better place if that were the case.