What are the most complex films of all time?

What are the most complex films of all time?

Batman v Superman is thematically complex

Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice - Ultimate Edition

>complex films
>posts a book
hmm!

Primer tbqh

Only watched it once and im not going to watch it ever again cause its so stupid

It's a VN, not a movie but Umineko takes the cake for me. Using the groundhog day shit from Higurashi and using it as a medium for a multi-dimensional murder mystery was brilliance.
Several detectives solving the crime before the end really makes you want to go over the clues again and find out what they discovered.
Even though the beginning drags, it's a necessary evil to establish the characters and family dynamic, as well as the layout of the island/mansion.
It never fails to cheer me up and give me a fresh perspective. Ange's character development from a bitter loner to a famous author really gives me hope.

I can tell you two things wrong with that title.

NAKED the restored text LUNCH william somwguy

based when not edgy

Audiobook. Watch with your hearers.

Reminder that a nigger made this
Meanwhile Jews and whites can only make capeshit

There's nothing complex about Naked Lunch. It's literally just random incoherent thoughts while fucked up on heroin. It literally has no meaning.

Yeah I haven't actually read it yet.

>book no one has actually read
>including the guy who made the movie
It's really hard to overstate the amount of time spent on buggery, and page long descriptions of dicks in that book. It's like if oldschool Sup Forums wrote a book.

Cutting shit in pieces doesn't make it complex

wet

>Complex
Its literally about divorce and infidelity in the guise of a monster movie.

>has never heard of the three doodie problem

I've never seen this poster before. very nice

The movie isn't actually an adaptation of the book. It's a fictional account of the creation of the book with elements of the book implemented.

Probably something Jackie Chan
When you find out one stunt is overly complicated, incredibly risky and one take only, you feel that it was all a waste because it was in 4.5 seconds of the movie.
And the movie is filled with them.
And you barely see them as Jackie does them like it's hollywood-staged, but it's real.

My bet is for something Jackie Chan.

I enjoyed the Higurashi anime and I like the way you wrote your post. Could I just dive into Umineko immediately? I hope I'm not too retarded for it

Artwank shit nobody watches because it isn't entertaining or interesting.

Batman Vs Superman, Justice League, Man of Steel, the list goes on

Batman vs. Superman the way its cut.
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this, its absolutely brutal for anyone who isn't a teenage smartphone addict.
>Get kidnapped
>Thrown in van
>In helicopter
>Getting out of helicopter
Thats like twenty seconds, I guess nobody has the attention span for them to actually tell a story anymore. The whole thing is edited like that. No wonder you're all on attention deficit disorder drugs.

Its not a good kind of complexity when they've made capeshit unfathomable.

Watchmen
Man of Steel
Batman v Superman
SuckerPunch
Dawn of the Dead

could you repeat that I just have to check this one thing hold up