Thoughts?

Thoughts?

>im 11 the post

>Reddit weather
>instead of using a box spring on his bed he fucking puts a gay as tent above it instead
>Harry Pleber
>Meme food

Kill yourself

cum

nah thats the typical community college liberal's perfect day

something something dullest inert spielberg steven king no

>Reddit weather

Overcast with no sunlight is the absolute patrician choice you stupid faggot

classic bugman

>>Reddit weather
wtf

Fuck off, tumblr.

Rain is reddit weather though. Rain is the weather for normalfags who like to think they're deep and smart, but whose understanding of intelligence ends at 'smart people are sad sometimes right?', and so when it rains they sit staring out the window in faux melancholy, sipping tea which they don't like the taste of trying to think of times they've felt pain in the past, but because they've led such sheltered, cotton-balled lives they just settle for putting on a frowny face and acting out what glum might look like if you explained 'glum' to an infant and told them to act it out.

People don't watch movies and lay in their bed? Do they?

i'll take the pizza. fuck the rest of that trash.

“No!”

He said overcast he didnt say rainy though

solid recipe for the dullest of days

whoa

So what's Sup Forums weather, you queer? Volcanic ash?

raining hot semen

I didn’t say rainy. I said overcast.

Also, I know what you mean, but you’re ovethinking it. Not everyone who enjoys rain enjoys it for the reasons you posted. Sometimes it’s maximum comfy to smoke a bowl and watch a movie inside while it’s raining outside

Cosmic radiation storm.

Everyone dies.

Locust plague

Gundam Wing is fucking shit.

I can beat that.

>it's a Sup Forums redoes a thread post-by-post because nobody here is creative anymore

>not cheese pizza
>not watching HP with your loli sister/daughter

>People will give this serious replies

based pasta

A sunny day at -30 F

No, rain is good weather for watching a movie because if you aren't some fucking incel you go outside when the weather is nice.

Tornado season is prime Sup Forums weather.

>pizza
>not something healthy
>no vegetables

goddammit, why is this board full of fat fucks? do any of you even do sports at least?

eating a pizza isn't going to instantly make you fat user, calm down

Literally only fat fucks or neurotic girls think like this.

It's always a fat fuck who's been dieting for two weeks who says this lmao

>only fat people and neurotic girls eat healthy food

are you being contrarian just for the sake of it? maybe not everyone is a low-life faggot who doesn't know how to properly cook food

Do you get insta fat for eating pizza once you piece of shit? Seriously don't even think about replying god damn

Blizzard for max comfy

>cooks his own food
go back to plebbit

hot and moist

Everyone know the perfect day is dropping acid and watching Galaxy Quest in a garden shed when it's cool but the sky is still clear.

this to be desu

>meme food
Top zoz

>"I-i-i-it's just once, I swear!!!!"

keep on eating, fatty

it seems to me that redditors as well as Sup Forums tards don't have any other skills than whining about movies they don't like

That's why it's called perfect day, not every day you retard. You are just salty because you've been outed as a fattie. Better hide this thread because you'll get cravings ;)

Fuck you, bitch.

>I'm new the post

No Harry Potter copypasta yet...
Where is he? He's usually more on top of these things?

tfw I will never experience this

Move to Russian and every day can be that

Why? Nothing in that photo seems unattainable. Or maybe you're too much of a sped to get your own place?

Is 3,5 hours really all the footage the movie could have had? I thought Assembly Cut means much of the footage covers the same scene just from different angles, so it's more or less worthless for someone expecting a longer movie.

Very fucking comfy

I'm surprised that he hasn't posted yet as well considering its easily one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises.

Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Sure, but without Wing, I wouldn't have seen 0079, 80, or 83 on tv before /m/ would have recommended it.

Maybe he's finally passed on...

>eating pizza on bed

one day I hope its hard growing up in an expensive country and being born into a poor stupid family.

Even more reddit than OP

>Perfect day
That would be November 8, 2016 or Febuary 5, 2017.

I see you're a man with broken memories too

we've reached levels of bait never before thought possible

>be me
>in university
>support trump
I still agree with OP, except i'd rather have snacks instead of pizza

I eat a pizza once a week and i'm not fat come fight me irl you fucking pusy

>sundried tomatos packed in oil
>pour that shit on popcorn
>rewatch season 5 of The Sopranos

>Rain is reddit weather though

Get out of your bedroom, seriously man.

literally just go to russia

Watching movies on a bed sucks ass and none of the Harry Potter movies are worth watching outside of their original release period in theaters, much less in a marathon

I'd take bit of summer weather, playing soccer with the mates while my wife watches the kids playing on the playground. Then afterwards, go home and shower, then have a picnic outside with nice bread and cheese.
Kids go to bed at 7:30, then wife and I sit outside on the back porch, lawn is mowed, and we eat chilled fruit. No mosquitoes either because it is too early in the summer for them to reproduce.

this is pretty comfy desu

I was just gonna berate you for being a piece of shit normie until I read

>kids go to bed at 7:39

Then I knew you were bullshit

It asked for 'Perfect Day.'

That's my perfect day.

It's just not attainable.

actual nonreddit post

Who would have thought such an eloquent post could be found on a privately-funded think tank.

Why would you watch the worst season of the show?

Ah shit I kinda feel bad now

>F

Found the amerimutt.

based

It's not nice to tell girls to kill themselves

5 rules, it's so bleak. 1 is the worst because of the dialogue

Don't feel bad, my life gets pretty damn close.