JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM Rumored Spoilers

Big if true.

Four years after the outbreak at Jurassic World, Claire Dearing (Bryce Dallas Howard), the park’s former operations manager, has founded the Dinosaur Protection Group to protect the creatures of Isla Nublar, which is now a forbidden zone. Upon learning that the island will be destroyed in a volcanic eruption, Claire convinces the government to authorize a rescue mission led by her ex-boyfriend, Owen Grady (Chris Pratt), who is determined to save his raptor companion, Blue.

Benjamin Lockwood (James Cromwell), who co-founded InGen Corporation and developed the dinosaur cloning technology alongside John Hammond, supports Claire’s organization. InGen has gone bankrupt after the outbreak and the cloning technology has been outlawed by the United States government.

Nearing the island, the expedition’s submarine is attacked by the mosasaur and heavily damaged, but Owen and Claire manage to reach the surface alongside Claire’s team and mercenaries employed by Lockwood. Owen, Claire and Claire’s assistant Jake (Justice Smith) venture into the ruins of Jurassic World. Owen briefly reunites with Blue before she is sedated and captured by the mercenaries alongside several other dinosaurs, in order to be safely extracted from the island.

The Baryonyx attacks the trio in the ruins of Jurassic World, but they manage to escape just as the volcano erupts, killing the Baryonyx and several others. The T-Rex saves Owen, Claire and Jake during the chaos, but is then captured by the mercenaries. Owen, Claire and her team are betrayed by the mercenaries, captured and taken to a secret research facility where Dr. Henry Wu (B.D. Wong) is creating weaponized hybrids.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wXHSMT69R6A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wu’s greatest creation is the Indominus Raptor, whose intelligence has surpassed his expectations. Claire learns that Lockwood is behind everything, having used Claire’s expedition to gain access to the dinosaurs and use them as test subjects to complete the hybrids that he believe will restore his reputation. Owen and Claire also meet Lockwood’s granddaughter Grace.

Blue attacks scientists that attempted to experiment on her, giving the I-Raptor an opportunity to escape. It slaughters the mercenaries and unleashes the captive dinosaurs before hunting down its creators for revenge. Lockwood attempts to kill Owen and Claire, but is killed by Blue, who then faces the I-Raptor and is severely injured. The National Guard arrives to rescue the staff, and Claire’s team manages to sneak an injured Blue out. Wu also escapes.

Owen and Claire go back to rescue Grace before the National Guard bombs the facility to wipe out the dinosaurs. The I-Raptor chases them, so they unleash the T-Rex to fight it. The I-Raptor kills the T-Rex. Owen, Claire and Grace are extracted via helicopter. The I-Raptor hears the approaching helicopters and escapes before the facility is bombed, killing the dinosaurs. The I-Raptor then escapes into civilization, ready to unleash hell.

Dr. Ian Malcolm (Jeff Goldblum) only appears once, testifying in Claire’s favor on a Congress hearing to determine whether the rescue mission on Isla Nublar should be approved or not.

Gay if true

>The I-Raptor hears the approaching helicopters and escapes before the facility is bombed, killing the dinosaurs. The I-Raptor then escapes into civilization, ready to unleash hell.
Am I reading an Alien vs Predator 4 script ?

>The I-Raptor kills the T-Rex.

Rip Rexy. ;_;

>Alien vs Predator 4
There was a third one?

Does anyone care? Every Jurassic Park film after the first has been shit and even people who unironically enjoy them usually say they like it because it features dinosaurs

yuck

there seems to be a trend of killing any and all fond memories from your childhood

The past is dead user. Kill all tradition. Burn the constitution. Cut your sons dick off.

they wouldnt kill the trex this is bs

fuck off, this is a star wars board now

this D.E.S.U.

A simple solution to this problem:
Just write that shit off as fanfiction. Nothing more, nothing less.

>Jeff Goldblum only appears once

that is fucking retarded

This. It also seems redundant to have two underwater scenes.

they will, trying to replace trex w/ blue, fuck this shit i'm out.

>nu-JP
Who gives a shit? Stop being such fucking mindless consumer drones who flock to the cinema whenever someone puts a million plus into marketing.

Sounds okay.

Please don't be true. This sounds like something a 7 year old would come up with.

I was waiting to read a line where it says: "then the iRaptor spoke to Owen, challenging him to a dance off, bro."

maybe in the next film.

Why the fuck would the bad guys even need Owen and Claire to begin with? Why get them involved? Why complicate shit like that? What the fuck?

>Government says nobody is allowed in Isla Nublar.
>Claire moves heavens and mountains to get a rescue party allowed into Isla Nublar.
>Pretend to support the rescue party so your men can capture dinos and retrieve data for your own experiments.
>Capture Owen and Claire when they find out the truth to avoid loose ends.

Welcome to post modernism, everything you thought you knew is wrong and must overwriten. In the mean time, cut off your dick and balls because your body is a social construct.

>Have more money and means than some vocal bitch
>Don't bother to move the heavens and the earth yourself
>Create loose ends by attaching yourself to an ideologue who will naturally oppose you

fake and gay

He's an old man, user.

I demand a source for your gay ass fanfiction OP

they did it in Jurassic Park 3

and they got ripped several new anus' for it, they are not doing it again

I literally see this nowhere but on here, please give me a sauce OP

Fuck I wanted the trex to take down the baryonyx or the sucho/spinosaur

>only one I raptor
>I raptor appears to be only slightly larger than regular raptors
>implying it could kill a tyrannosaurus on it's
own
>arriving by submarine
>when it's shown that at least Owen and Claire are arriving by air

try harder next time OP

>the year of our lord 2000 + 17
>still no feathered theropods

This leak is pretty consistent to the previous leaks.

Must be true.

>Blue attacks scientists that attempted to experiment on her, giving the I-Raptor an opportunity to escape.
How is this related? Shouldn't the I-Raptor be in a very secured paddock?

You mean like how there were supposed to be Dilophosaurus and wild raptors in JW?

provide a source or fuck off OP

>cloning is outlawed
>Henry Wu operates a sekrit lab
>implying the big guys wouldn't sic their attack dogs if they found out some gook is reverse engineering in sekrit

You guys realize OP took the plot to The Lost World and made slight changes right? It's the same fucking story down to InGen turning on them.

Why would they take a submarine to get there???

>Reading that
>This sounds familiar
>>This sounds familiar
>>>This sounds familiar
>Third paragraph

It's fucking The Lost World all over again.

What a load of fucking nonsense. Fuck this movie.

>The I-Raptor hears the approaching helicopters and escapes before the facility is bombed, killing the dinosaurs. The I-Raptor then escapes into civilization, ready to unleash hell.

Third Jurassic World movie is titled Indominus Raptor: First Blood

>people acting like this is real

lol

>hey I know the plot to the new Jurassic movie!
>What's your source?
>Sup Forums

Sup Forums really is one of the dumbest boards holy shit

>Carnotaurus sized dinosaur killing THE Rex
>blatantly false arrival by submarine

Did you mean to post this to fanfiction.net?

Bump

Anyone else not give a shit about the movie and only care about the game?

Here’s a better idea. Why not just nuke the damn island. When has an Island full of dinosaurs ever helped mankind? Why even trust dinosaurs?

>when all you had to do was fit your fanfiction with 5 minutes of footage and a couple pictures and you still fail

>clearly seen arriving on a plane in the trailer
>states they arrive on a submarine

OP this is fake

The game looks like a remastered Operation Genesis. I'm genuinely looking forward to it
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wXHSMT69R6A

>I-raptor kills T-Rex
Fake as fuck. That's like killing Luke Skywal--- oh.

Hilarious because you're still dumber by comparison.

>kill the t-rex
Because people loved that last time they did it.

>characters arrive on a plane not a submarine

All you had to do user was watch the trailer.

>Dr. Ian Malcolm (Jeff Goldblum) only appears once

Dropped like a spoonful of neutron star.

but they wont find out because it sekrit

This.

best part too

>let's protect extinct animals we brought back for capitalism and make the state for for their protection.

>let go into the dangerous Island to save the dinosaurs

Wow it's literally just Lost World with a fucking volcano

He should not even been there.

>Senate hearing about dinosaurs
>Let's ask a chaos theory guy about muh dinosaurs
>Let's not ask the 2 more qualified people who where in the same park outbreak who know about dinosaurs.

The real question is how the Governments let them open a new park and continue making dinosaurs after 1 failed park, and a t-rex outbreak in San Diego.

Pretty much me too, I've been waiting for over a decade for this.

You realise that Colin Trevorrow took the plot to Jurassic Park and made slight changes to it right? It's the same fucking story down to a giant Rex escaping and causing havoc.

Lol people saying the submarine isn't true must not have kept up with any of the set photos and rumors going around for the film. There was a submarine sequence with the mosasaurus rumored for a while and plus the first set photos of Owen and Claire showed them washing up on the beach of Isla Nublar. The shot of Owen in the plane or helicopter is likely from when they are leaving.

>still
>no
>fucking
>JW Survival release
Shit looked cash.

Yeah, it had Topher Grace as a serial killer.

The I Raptor is so smart it builds a gun and shoots the T. Rex.

that was the robert rodriguez predators film

I will cry when rexy dies, bitch is almost as old as me, grew up on jurassic park movies, yeah i'm a manchild who should kms i know, but fuck man.

Granted they also fall into the ocean in the trailer. Why the FUCK would they go to Nublar on a sub marine?

>nearly 2018
>STILL NO TRESSPASSER REMAKE
I just want justice done to the underdeveloped concepts introduced by the original

Jurassic Time deserves its own audiobook desu.

I unironically enjoy The Lost World until they get to San Diego.

Is she having an orgasm?

I'm surprised they could not pay Sam Neill and Laura Dern for cameos

I mean the latter replaces Leia's role in Star Wars

How will a smaller indominus kill a full grown trex again?

Didn't two raptors try that shit and it didn't end well for them right, unless this hybrid has a grenade launcher in it's ass which wou;dn't suprise me honestly.

They did? That necksnap gave me a boner.

Super hybrid

It's also bigger than your average raptor but smaller than the T-rex for obvious reasons

then why aren't the dinosaurs fucking aunt Claire?

Am i the only one getting tired of this hybrid shit, i know they can't really go anywhere with this series anymore, also that fucking trex has been bailing them out for like 7 fucking movies jesus christ.

Trex literally on it's deathbed, i guess she earned her rest, rip.

These are it's jaws for s size comparison. Looks like 2/3 size of the T-rex

I know I now am

That's like Baryonyx/Carnotaurus size

The T-Rex is obviously fucked

For the third movie they'll do the Indominus Spinosaurus

okay..... that's like 2-3 times bigger than a raptor wasn't the whole thing supposed to be a pocket sized indominus.

Won't be any trex to save their asses anymore i wonder what they will do.

DEX > STR

Right......

The Worse thing they can do is make the Third Movie about Dinosaurs taking over the World, that would be pants on head reatard.

Poor Dwight, can't catch a break