Daily reminder that russia is a capitalist country, Kurt is white despite the fact he is blue and was raised by gypsies...

Daily reminder that russia is a capitalist country, Kurt is white despite the fact he is blue and was raised by gypsies, Jews aren't an ethnic group. A book that has a communist, gypsy, jew, Africa, future holocaust survivor from another universe, and one who is a manlet from the future is not a diverse book because it doesn't fit the quota for brown people.

>russia
>white
Wait till Sup Forums hears this!

>Sup Forums hates Russia
>but believes they will help remove kebab

Diversity is the least of X-Men Gold's problems

Between the boring ass Claremont retread lineup, Marc "Felicity shill" Guggenheim doing the writing and the hidden racist messages in the first issue, I do not seeing this book living long

>tfw I am more offended by Guggenheim getting more work than the whole muslim shit
I wish I could go back in time, smack my younger self around the head and tell him to never read Guggenheim's Spider-Man.

I like Slott more and I'm one of the loudest anti-Slottfags.

I stopped reading when it said Kitty being Jewish caused prejudice from Logan.

I genuinely wish Trump was a Nazi so these people would be put in death camps and I wouldn't have to read any of the stupid shit they post online

But Russia is a capitalist country.

>it's mostly their occupation that makes Germans different from Russians

Imagine going back to a concentration camp in WW2 and telling the Einsatzgruppen that they don't need to kill Slavs because they're all the same, just with different job experience

So, um... Is this supposed to be an argument?

Well, Russia *is* now a capitalist country and in a very few years, thanks to the sliding timeline, Colossus will have been born post 1991. At this point though he's already young enough to have spent most of his life in the Yeltsin years.

This is like saying "There's no difference between Indians and Pakistanis"; actual Indians and Pakistanis will feel a lot of differences. This is mostly the product of American understandings of race, where black people are completely stripped of any sense of history or origin, so they can only think of themselves as an amorphous blob of "black" or "color" without any distinctions.

wtf, literally everytime there's a flashback with Kurt he's being chased by a mob from out of Frankenstein

I bet you wont hear one peep from these assholes when Blue is released

White is what we call american mutts that have no one distinct ethnicity, but look the part of any European one.

Prove me wrong

Yee, white covers anybody of mostly European descent. Including the mutts. But that doesn't mean somebody is immigrated to the USA from Germany or England whose family originates in the area and aren't "Tanned Germans" isn't white as well.

We need a book with 100% non-African, non-Muslim minorities just so we can hear about how it's not actually diverse.

I want Sup Forums to leave.

>(Or in this case a blue one but yeah, that cannot count)
Fuck yes, it fucking counts.
He's blue as fuck and that makes him more of a minority than any African American, along with the, what, five other blue mutants in the world?
He's the literal embodiment of a visually different Homo Superior, he's been treated far worse than some hoodrat nigger who deserves prejudice when they're raping and mugging people.

Sup Forums is drawn to this shit like sharks to chum, and it's all fish heads and blood in the tank right now.

In this age where you can selectively filter what you see on the internet, it's easier than ever to be offended 24/7 and post it elsewhere to start a hate circlejerk

I want people who don't know how to hide threads they don't like to leave.

I want both Sup Forums and Tumblr to leave.

>jews aren't an ethnic group
>identify as an ethnic group
>orthodoxy aknowledges maternal bloodlines as legitimate membership
>religion based on 12 tribes that are said to have their anscestors do all this fancy shit
Reminder that you're a fucking idiot

>being mean to slavs
I fucking love slavs. Fuck anyone who shits on brothers like that.

Why does Sup Forums hate Russia?

They're as politically incorrect as it gets.

Second.

Where did you find this shit, OP?

They hate Putin. He wants to gobble up the satellite nations again and threatening the power monopoly of the US. Russians don't like him because he doesn't act in their interest.